plus size and showing....

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive & Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 1st, 2008, 09:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
have you started to show yet?

<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left">[/url][/url</MARQUEE>
September 1st, 2008, 04:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I went to a party yesterday and several of my family members commented on how I am finally starting to look a litlte pregnant. Good to hear, but I wish I would have heard it before being nearly 7 months.

September 1st, 2008, 07:32 PM
Justjeni's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hear it's common for bigger women to now show as soon as the tiny ladies. I want to see some Baby BUMPS!

I hear it's common for bigger women to now show as soon as the tiny ladies. I want to see some Baby BUMPS!
September 2nd, 2008, 09:14 PM
FruitLoopLace's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to FruitLoopLace Send a message via Yahoo to FruitLoopLace
yep, especially when he hangs out front!

Thank You Ashypoo03 for my Beautiful Siggy
September 4th, 2008, 03:49 AM
Regular
I started showing pretty early- thank god I'm tall and my weight is stretched out. I was around 5- 51/2 mth and you could tell. I have been all baby and all in front- with the exeption of the recent addition of more back fat! hehe

September 28th, 2008, 06:25 PM
khadijah4peace's Avatar Member
Send a message via MSN to khadijah4peace Send a message via Yahoo to khadijah4peace
I'm worried I won't show, =( you know so even if your big you show well thats a relief now do any of you ladies have a cure for morning sickness. morning lol all day sickness is more like it. or headaches is it safe to take asprin? and what about thirst? Honestly, I feel like you know that big blue slushie in Juno, lol I want it sooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. I want to sleep so much but its hard to. just feeling ugh tonight and needed someone to vent to. lol

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">
[url=http://www.ezticker.com/]

</a>

October 1st, 2008, 04:33 PM
LisaD's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm afraid it will take me forever to show! I have the double belly thing going on anyway, so I figure I won't show until my two bellies become one! (I hope someone here knows what I'm talking about!)

October 1st, 2008, 06:35 PM
Lisa I totally know what your talking about. You have a B belly! I do too! I heard it takes longer, but who knows everyone is different! I can't wait to see your bump grow! =)
October 1st, 2008, 08:14 PM
Christina(mommyof2)'s Avatar Army Wife
I'm 22 weeks and most deff showing!
October 2nd, 2008, 12:48 PM
4monkiesmama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Lisa I totally know what your talking about. You have a B belly! I do too! I heard it takes longer, but who knows everyone is different! I can't wait to see your bump grow! =)[/b]
i STILL have a B belly EVEN with seeing my belly move now!
October 3rd, 2008, 01:51 PM
Brenda04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I'm afraid it will take me forever to show! I have the double belly thing going on anyway, so I figure I won't show until my two bellies become one! (I hope someone here knows what I'm talking about!)[/b]

This is exactly how I feel, allthought my pants are allready tight and I had to buy mat jeans yestarday it still looks like I'm just fat

October 20th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have the B belly too and though I would never show. In the last couple weeks I have really "blossomed" lol There is no mistaking the fact that I am pregnant now. Took me a while to get there, but I love it!

November 9th, 2008, 02:39 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
I'm worried I won't show, =( you know so even if your big you show well thats a relief now do any of you ladies have a cure for morning sickness. morning lol all day sickness is more like it. or headaches is it safe to take asprin? and what about thirst? Honestly, I feel like you know that big blue slushie in Juno, lol I want it sooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. I want to sleep so much but its hard to. just feeling ugh tonight and needed someone to vent to. lol[/b]

Ask your doctor about Zofran for the all day sickness or try some vitamin B6. Asprin is a definite no no. Tylenol is your best bet. If you are thirsty drink more water or try ice chips. I had all the same symptoms you have and they are finally easing up in week 16. Hope this helps.

Ashlay mommy to Jillian Leilani 4/22/09
November 10th, 2008, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Quote:
I'm worried I won't show, =( you know so even if your big you show well thats a relief now do any of you ladies have a cure for morning sickness. morning lol all day sickness is more like it. or headaches is it safe to take asprin? and what about thirst? Honestly, I feel like you know that big blue slushie in Juno, lol I want it sooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. I want to sleep so much but its hard to. just feeling ugh tonight and needed someone to vent to. lol[/b]

Ask your doctor about Zofran for the all day sickness or try some vitamin B6. Asprin is a definite no no. Tylenol is your best bet. If you are thirsty drink more water or try ice chips. I had all the same symptoms you have and they are finally easing up in week 16. Hope this helps.
[/b]
Good Advice!
November 23rd, 2008, 01:36 AM
Binda's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think I'm showing now, but no idea really.

With my 1st Pregnancy, I was around 33 weeks when you could tell I was pregnant...

</div>
December 2nd, 2008, 08:40 AM
June Cleaver Wannabe
I have only recently started showing and I'm 7 months along.
With my daughter I showed even later - when people started noticing, they would ask when I was due and I'd say "in a few weeks"... they would be like o.O!!! Hehehehe
I'm a very private person in real life so I'm glad I did not show sooner than now.
I try to avoid the whole "so you're pregnant? Do you know what you're having? Do you have a name picked out?" blah, blah, blah conversation. I'm excited, of course, but that doesn't mean I'm going to share my excitement with every person that asks

December 9th, 2008, 06:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I think I just look like I'm getting fatter. I lost 5 lbs but my pants are tight and I can't button them. I hope I will actually look pregnant and not just fatter.

Mom to 3 beautiful kids
Expecting our newest baby girl, diagnosed with Down Syndrome with Verifi, October 2014!
December 19th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Haltia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Haltia Send a message via MSN to Haltia
Yeah i'm getting more of a pregnant shape which i'm really suprised about i thought i'd just look fatter but no people are starting to comment i'm growing out more at the front and even i can tell now

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search