7dpo

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive & Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 3rd, 2008, 05:23 PM
Super Mommy
well, i am 7 dpo. I have had some slight signs of what I think is pregnancy. Maybe Im just hoping. My boobs are a little tender, I am soooo tired, I am having hot flashes bad (which may be from the clomid though) I am bloated and my belly feels heavy. I dont know what to think. I am hoping this is it! I dont care what it is, I just hope this is it! Thanks guys for listening

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
December 3rd, 2008, 06:31 PM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you, when do you think you are going to test??

December 3rd, 2008, 06:54 PM
Super Mommy
I will be testing starting tomorrow with $ store tests lol. Im just too excited. Then friday I have a docs app so he will probably draw blood! Cant wait!

December 3rd, 2008, 08:13 PM
Justjeni's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't wait to hear the results on Friday. Do you think 7 DPO is too soon for POAS tomorrow?
December 4th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Super Mommy
definately too soon, even if the baby had already implanted lol. I just felt like having fun with it lol! I got 4 dollar store tests and did 2 today. Of course BFN but I will do 2 in the morning and I also have the docs app to look foward to lol. Yay!!! I hope I am!!!

December 4th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Can't wait to hear what the doctor tells ya! Whoohoo!
December 4th, 2008, 07:37 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
lots of babydust to you!! KUP!!!!

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
December 5th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Super Mommy
Anyone ever heard of a swollen uterus and not be pg? Went to the doc today, he said I have a swollen uterus and that he will do blood work on monday cuz it would be too soon to do it today....he said dont get my hopes up tooo high (so I dont get so let down if its a BFN) but there is a big chance!

December 5th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Goodness that's good, I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you, I really really hope you are, keep us posted.

December 5th, 2008, 07:06 PM
I hope it's a and not AF! KUP!!!!
December 5th, 2008, 07:11 PM
Super Mommy
AF is not due for another 9 days. Im hoooooooooping this is it!!!!!!! I google it and it said pregnancy then I heard about cysts and the doc said he could detect it through the exam he did today. Also I am not exhibiting any of the symptoms of a cyst! I am praying this is it!!!! I love you girls I swear. I posted on my "normal board" board and got NO response at all! Im glad I found you guys lol

December 5th, 2008, 07:30 PM
we are glad you found us also. I will be praying that you get your bfp, but that really sounds promising, I'm so excited for you!!

December 6th, 2008, 12:12 AM
LunaWolf's Avatar Super Mommy
I hope this is it for you! for your !!

December 6th, 2008, 08:55 PM
I googled it and if you don't have an infection it could be BFP! I hope it's that and not AF trying to show early. Are you regular on your cycles?
December 8th, 2008, 06:42 AM
Super Mommy
well ladies, really no update yet. I started throwing up while brushing my teeth yesterday then this morning same thing. I I keep saying Im tired or something, which omg I am soooo tired!!!!!!!! my heaviness in my uterus lol comes and goes. ITs so weird.hmmm I keep saying to DF when he asks me whats wrong, I am getting sick from and unknown source lol. He laughs and says you know what it is I dont know why you just dont say it lol. He wants me to have a baby sooo bad. Every month I get so emotional and he always says your knocked up lol. I also have been soooooooo emotional and irrational. I cry at everything and I feel so weird. I am insecure for no reason at all and I just feel blah. This month has been the definite worse for me ttc. I have felt so yuck about myself and just tired and I dont know what the h it is. I want to give him a baby so bad. Its funny. With my daughter, the ex hated me for carrying his baby, now Im getting praised for trying lol. I love him so much. I hope this is our month. Today is the blood test soooo...hopefully I will know tomorrow, we will see! Thanks again lil ladies

December 8th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Mummy_Boo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
All the luck to you for tomorrow. I dont want to get your hopes up, but when i was pregnant with DD I always threw up when i brushed my teeth... I hope this is it for you.... FINGERS CROSSED...x

Thankyou Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob*
For My Beautiful Siggy
Thaya + Jasmin + Imogen =
My Heart, My Life, My Soul

December 8th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Can't wait to see what the results will be! That is so sweet about your man being all cute!
December 9th, 2008, 08:44 AM
Super Mommy
Well the results are negative. All the bull***** that I have been feeling is just that. I am sooo depressed right now. I dont understand. I must have the stomach bug or something because I am still throwing up. I just dont understand. I would have been so fine with not know the whole swollen stupid uterus thing this month I swear. I was just soo excited that I did actually ovulate and then he had to tell me that! I just feel like giving up. David was so sure, I was so sure, everyone at work was so sure!!! Now its nothing! Thanks for everything ladies. I dont have the energy to say anything more. I just want to freaking crawl under the bed and cry! thanks again.

December 9th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Mummy_Boo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Aww no im sooo sorry to hear that. But please dont give up! I know how you must be feeling, GUTTED... But know we are here for you and thinking of you xx

Thankyou Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob*
For My Beautiful Siggy
Thaya + Jasmin + Imogen =
My Heart, My Life, My Soul

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search