Cramping?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive & Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 6th, 2009, 08:34 AM
gumonyershoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to gumonyershoe Send a message via MSN to gumonyershoe Send a message via Yahoo to gumonyershoe
Today I am experiencing some cramping that feels almost like pre period cramps. It is way earlier than I expected af. But also earlier than I would have thought implantation cramps could be. It isn't in my stomach or I would just think I ate something. I guess it could be af really early...

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!
January 6th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Justjeni's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
KUP! I want to know more....did the show? I hope not maybe this is your month!!!!!
January 6th, 2009, 09:58 PM
Send a message via AIM to gumonyershoe Send a message via MSN to gumonyershoe Send a message via Yahoo to gumonyershoe
no... not yet... It was CD 23 (I say was 'cause it's close to midnight for me). My average cycle is 35, though my last cycle was 39 and the one before that was 30. So it's WAY early. I kind of wondered if maybe it was ovulation pains 'cause I've heard that happens. And I'm not 100% sure when or if I already did OV. Although, I have been taking that Fertile Aid supplement which is supposed to regulate cycles. So... i have no clue.

But the pain was definitely in the uterus area first and then I had another little one in the left ovary area. And it was just a couple of pains/cramping early on in the day and nothing to speak of the rest of the day.

The hard thing right now is not knowing/waiting. No matter what happens, it'll be cool though. I'd naturally be thrilled if we got that lucky that it happened this month. But if it doesn't, I get to try out my new toy (the fertility monitor. which will be a really good thing because I have no clue how long my "luteal phase" is and i'm hoping that this will clear it up some so I can put in more accurate information into sites like mymonthlycycles!)

January 7th, 2009, 07:40 PM
If you do end up getting on of those Awesome BFP, I will buy the monitor from you! POAS, hurry, DO IT! Just kidding, I'm bad like that I would want to POAS!
January 7th, 2009, 08:41 PM
Quote:
If you do end up getting on of those Awesome BFP, I will buy the monitor from you! POAS, hurry, DO IT! Just kidding, I'm bad like that I would want to POAS![/b]
Well... considering that even if I were it would only be a few DPO, so I don't think it would do anything. I do have plenty of pregnancy tests though that I've ordered from early-pregnancy-tests.com But I think I'll give it a little more time. Get a little closer to time for my period to give it a good chance.

Honestly the more I think about it since it's SO early, it must have just been twinges of something else or possibly something to do with ovulation and not actual baby.

I just am "listening" so closely to anything my body does right now (and I guess will be until I get that +) I probably am going to "jump the gun" on a lot of things.

I don't really expect my period until around the 19th or thereabouts. We'll see.

January 9th, 2009, 08:19 PM
Hope your PG!!!!
January 11th, 2009, 12:14 PM
just to let you know, Jeni, just for kicks and giggles since I did some playing with numbers and if I had a 30 day cycle like I did 2 months ago, then it'd be almost time for my period so I took a test.

Definitely negative.

We'll see in another week or so.

January 12th, 2009, 05:12 PM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
Keep us posted girl, the supplements you are taking may just be making your luteal phase shorter, will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Awesome Sciencey Siggy
January 12th, 2009, 05:16 PM
Thanks. I know it's supposed to help regulate ovulation and cycle length and whatnot. It's still just the first month and all so I dunno.

Still no AF. But I didn't really expect her before the 19th. It's just so hard to wait sometimes!

January 12th, 2009, 05:34 PM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
I know how hard it is, ttc is a crazy ride, the month I started vitex, i started cramping a few days before af, but it really has helped my lp, so I am keeping my fingers crossed for you, and saying plenty of prayers for you and your dh.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Awesome Sciencey Siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search