Waiting game...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive & Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 25th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Mummy_Boo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope this is it for you! Reading that made me really excited to get to the end! All the luck in the world to you, Will keep my fingers crossed.

Thankyou Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob*
For My Beautiful Siggy
Thaya + Jasmin + Imogen =
My Heart, My Life, My Soul

January 25th, 2009, 01:42 PM
gumonyershoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to gumonyershoe Send a message via MSN to gumonyershoe Send a message via Yahoo to gumonyershoe
Thanks everyone...

Does anyone have any experience with cysts? I've never actually been diagnosed with one, but I'm really concerned this might be one. The fluttery/pain feeling has been on the left side every time. And I'm kind of starting to get concerned.

I really do think I'll probably POAS in the morning and regardless of the results call the doctor that did my pap in August.

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!
January 25th, 2009, 05:26 PM
Haltia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Haltia Send a message via MSN to Haltia
I got the flutery feeling before i took a test, i actually took my test to rule out been pregnant before going to see the doc and it turned out i was PG hehe.

I really hope this is it for you! fingers crossed! you get a BFP!
January 25th, 2009, 05:52 PM
Send a message via AIM to gumonyershoe Send a message via MSN to gumonyershoe Send a message via Yahoo to gumonyershoe
Quote:
I got the flutery feeling before i took a test, i actually took my test to rule out been pregnant before going to see the doc and it turned out i was PG hehe.

I really hope this is it for you! fingers crossed! you get a BFP![/b]
Really? I really really hope that it is. But I've been having this fluttery feeling for weeks and the tests I've taken have all been negative.

Gah. I'm so nervous. I want to cry. And I don't even know what the latest "answer" is.

Did your fluttery feeling stick to one side primarily?

January 25th, 2009, 06:01 PM
yeah to the left i thought cyst at first as well. If you do another home test and its not what you want i'd go and have bloodwork done some home tests dont work for everyone i know my mum could never use a home test she had to find out from bloods.
January 26th, 2009, 08:48 AM
Well I took a test this morning and it was negative. I'm taking DH to school this morning and when I get back I'll call the doctor to just see what she says.

I hope B/W isn't too expensive. DH doesn't want me to go to the doctor because the pee tests have all been negative. I told him I thought it was important and if you have a cycle that's abnormally long that you really should consult a doctor. He doesn't trust doctors much though and thinks she'll have me come in, pay for an office visit and then say there isn't anything she can do and to call her in a week or something. And then make me pay for another office visit and so on and so forth.

January 26th, 2009, 10:02 AM
Just called the doctor. The soonest they could get me in is next Monday at 10:20am. I guess if I get my period before then I'll call and cancel. If I don't, I'll have been 50 days without a period. She said to do an "exam." I don't know what all that will entail. But I'll definitely keep everyone up to date.

January 26th, 2009, 03:27 PM
I hope everything goes ok for you at the app! **HUGS**
January 28th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Thanks. I hope everything goes well too.

at CD 45 I'm starting to get a little irritated. If I'm not pregnant I'm going to be seriously P.O.ed There were two times about a year ago that I completely missed periods but I was on the pill. and it was annoying then too. But I wasn't trying for a baby those times. Seriously I think if after the doctor's appt it turns out I'm not pregnant while I'll hold it together while in the office, as soon as I get in the car I'll be bawling.

It bothers me that I'm so worked up about this because I really don't feel like I'm pregnant. Yeah I have no clue why I haven't had a period, and yeah I STILL am getting those weird muscle spasms always in about the same place(s). But I just don't think I'm pregnant probably.

Still holding out hope though. I have a co-worker that sits next to me that knows I'm late and she's really excited. She thinks I might be.

*sighs* Even more waiting game.

January 28th, 2009, 06:44 PM
*Keeps fingers and toes crossed for you*
If you ever need a vent just give me a shout i can't imagine what your going through right now I really do hope this is it for you! **HUGS**
February 1st, 2009, 03:01 PM
I'm so nervous. Tomorrow's my appt. Still no AF. Today is CD 49.

Even if my cycles were 39 days consistently, I'd still be 9 days late as of today. 10 days tomorrow.

I haven't bothered taking another HPT because I knew I'd be coming to the doctor a week after my last test anyway.

I soooo hope I am. But I'm terrified I'm not. I'm torn between wanting to know and not wanting to be disappointed.

February 1st, 2009, 03:36 PM
Justjeni's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been in your same shoes and I know how your feeling! I hope all goes well! I'll be stalking this tomorrow for some answers!
February 1st, 2009, 05:07 PM
Hope everything goes ok tomorrow!
February 2nd, 2009, 09:08 AM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
Hope everything went ok at your appointment, will be praying for you, flower hugs

February 2nd, 2009, 10:33 AM
computer went psycho. triple posted. sorry!!! I don't know how to delete my own posts.

February 2nd, 2009, 10:38 AM
was having trouble with JM site and response triple posted. don't know how to delete my own posts! Sorry!!

February 2nd, 2009, 10:41 AM
Thanks so much ladies.

This morning I had so many dreams about positive pregnancy tests I decided to go ahead and take one before I left. It was negative.

first thing they did when I got there was take a urine pregnancy test. Negative.

But they did decide to draw some blood, which I was happy they volunteered to do that rather than making me ask them, which I was afraid was going to happen.

the doctor asked me several questions. Asked if normally I can tell when my period is coming and if I've ever had a cycle that has lasted this long, and asked if I feel pregnant and what if any symptoms I've had. I think she's pretty convinced I'm not, but she is humoring me by doing the tests. And honestly, I don't think I am either at this point, but I just want to know what the heck is going on with me so I can proceed with trying.

February 3rd, 2009, 09:09 AM
mommy4micandella's Avatar Proud wife and momma!!
Send a message via AIM to mommy4micandella Send a message via Yahoo to mommy4micandella
good luck, something sounds really weird, hopefully they can figure out whats giong on!!

February 3rd, 2009, 02:34 PM
Thanks.

I forgot to mention before that they said they wouldn't get the results of the blood test (which she said she was testing my hormone levels) until at the earliest Wednesday, but probably closer to Friday.

So, I'll be sure to update once I get that info.

February 8th, 2009, 09:39 AM
Justjeni's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So did you get the test results? I waited at my doc office and they gave me the test results in like 30 minutes, but if they're running all those other tests then I can see why you have to wait.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search