Waiting game...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive & Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 14th, 2009, 09:53 PM
gumonyershoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to gumonyershoe Send a message via MSN to gumonyershoe Send a message via Yahoo to gumonyershoe
Well I'm in the waiting period now. I'm around cycle day 31 or 32. No symptoms at all that I've noticed. My shortest cycle since I've been charting my cycles was 30 days. My longest was 39 days.

DH and I were talking earlier today about how he'd hate to be a woman because your body teases you for a couple of weeks on whether or not you're going to have a period and then you have the "misery" for another week. he's so funny. but it's so true. Whether you're wanting to be pregnant or NOT wanting to be, the wait for the blood is annoying.

I'm not going to test until at least the 19th which would be CD 36 if I don't get a visit from AF.

Although, this talking about it has made me kinda itchy to test. But i will be strong and will wait until I have a better chance of actually getting results.

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!
January 15th, 2009, 01:14 PM
Haltia's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Haltia Send a message via MSN to Haltia
Good luck hope this is it for you!
January 15th, 2009, 01:57 PM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
Good luck, hope you get your bfp this month!!!!
I am waiting to see if I o this month, kinda doubt it, usually only o once or twice a year.

January 15th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Send a message via AIM to gumonyershoe Send a message via MSN to gumonyershoe Send a message via Yahoo to gumonyershoe
Quote:
Good luck, hope you get your bfp this month!!!!
I am waiting to see if I o this month, kinda doubt it, usually only o once or twice a year.[/b]
Do you BBT to tell whether or not you o?

I know I said "charting" in my original post, but I really meant just keeping track of when I get my period. I haven't been BBT charting or anything. So I don't know for sure if I o'd or not.

I keep having this twitchy twingy tickly feeling on my left side. It isn't quite cramps. It's more like some sort of muscle spasm. It's only happened today though. Just weird. One of those things that I notice and place way too much attention on I'm sure!

January 15th, 2009, 05:38 PM
Justjeni's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope one of us or all of us gets a BFP's this month!
January 18th, 2009, 07:46 PM
Ugh. tonight I've been having those twitchy muscle spasamy things going on around my uterus area again. CD 35 for me.

I've also been kind of moody. But that's not necessarily out of the ordinary for me.

As mentioned on the other board, I took a test I think it was Friday morning? I can't remember now. And it was negative. I plan on waiting probably until Thursday or Friday to test again.

I saw pictures of a co-worker's brand new baby and he was so perfect looking. I want a baby.

January 19th, 2009, 10:35 AM
I feel like my period might start today. Nothing yet but I'm feeling like maybe I'll start cramping any time now. And just in general achey.

January 19th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Hey girl, it's not over till the witch shows, remember that!!!

January 19th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Thanks hun. Today I'm so depressed though. It's hard to keep hopes up.

gah. I keep crying over stupid stuff.

January 19th, 2009, 04:41 PM
Annaka I'm right with you on the waiting game! Ughh!!!!
January 20th, 2009, 01:56 PM
I have been sick to my stomach feeling all day so when I got home I decided to test despite my better judgement. I figured it's CD 37 though. So even if I had a 39 day cycle like last time, it's not too early.

Negative.

*sighs*

January 20th, 2009, 04:05 PM
mommy4micandella's Avatar Proud wife and momma!!
Send a message via AIM to mommy4micandella Send a message via Yahoo to mommy4micandella
good luck

January 20th, 2009, 08:01 PM
Well you might be one of those that test negative for a while. Have you thought about B/W?
January 20th, 2009, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Well you might be one of those that test negative for a while. Have you thought about B/W?[/b]
I'm not familiar with what B/W is. Is that a blood test? I probably won't go ask for one of those until I'm on like CD 46 or something crazy like that. 46 would be a week longer than my last cycle was.

Considering though that I'm still feeling achey in my lower abdomen and hips and a little bit in my lower back, I think it's probably more likely just PMS. *sighs*

January 23rd, 2009, 08:12 PM
After thinking about that last reply... I realized. B/w = blood work. I'm an idiot. but I seriously stared at that for like 2 minutes trying to figure out what b/w was! haha

anyhow... I'm at CD 40 now. No more cramps. I was nauseated for a little bit at work but I think it's more sometimes I just get nervous at work and get sick feeling.

And AF still hasn't arrived.

I'm really, truly, trying not to think or stress about it because I know that only makes matters worse. But I took a test 3 days ago and it was negative. I don't want to test again so soon, so I'll be trying to wait a little longer. CD 46 will be the 29th of this month. I'm going to try REALLY hard not to test again until that day. I might not make it though. I might end up testing again on Monday. UGH

January 24th, 2009, 04:50 PM
I'm having that weird fluttery cramp/muscle spasm on my left side again. It feels really low... And weird.

CD 41.

I've almost definitely decided I'll test Monday if I don't see AF before then.

January 24th, 2009, 07:02 PM
Girl I really hope this is it for you, your symptoms sound very promising by the way, will be saying some prayers for you.

January 24th, 2009, 08:18 PM
I think you should go get b/w done!
January 24th, 2009, 09:53 PM
Quote:
I think you should go get b/w done! [/b]
Since I don't have a general doctor per-se right now, I wouldn't even know where to go. I guess to the doctor that did my last pap? And just explain the situation?

I'm so scared that maybe it's a cyst. I did some reading and read that cysts will sometimes cause unusually long cycles and could cause the twingy feelings that I've been having.

I'll keep thinking about it and maybe on Monday I'll see about going to a doctor or at least calling one.

January 25th, 2009, 04:46 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i really hope your pregnant!!!!!!!!! you could be one of those women that get negatives untill your futher along..

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search