Back at JM ...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive & Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 21st, 2009, 10:01 PM
Send a message via AIM to Sailor's Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Sailor's Girl

Hello Ladies! My name is Heather. I was a member here about a year ago but due to how crazy life can be I just kinda fell away from it ... Well, I'm back now and ready to jump back in ... If you'll have me, of course.

I'm a 28 year old Navy Wife living in Virginia Beach, Virginia. My husband William and I just moved here from Jacksonville, Florida and recently went through the unfortunate experience of a miscarriage but have found the silver lining ... we CAN get pregnant!!!

I enjoy playing board games (especially with other couples), our Tivo, Orbitz Gum, Diet Coke with fresh lemon, fireworks, dinners eaten by candle light, colored ink pens, dinner with friendly couples, the smell of the rain, pumping my own gas, Rocky Road ice cream, plaid fabrics, watching tree leaves blowing in the wind, taking pictures, swimming, going to the Oceana Fitness Center, snuggling with Suse and Hoochie (my two kitties), walking Sterling Blue (our Weimaraner puppy), reading a good book, shooting my pink hand gun at the range, thunderstorms, grilling hotdogs, Arizona Diet Green Tea with Ginseng, smelling flowers before I can see them, building personalized MySpace layouts, listening to William talk about his guns, creating beaded jewelry, making whoppi with William and knowing the space between my ears is immeasurable!

Well that's me in a nutshell and I look forward to getting to know you around the site!

March 22nd, 2009, 01:13 PM
gumonyershoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to gumonyershoe Send a message via MSN to gumonyershoe Send a message via Yahoo to gumonyershoe
Welcome! I enjoyed reading what you enjoy, and I enjoy some of the same things.

I'm glad to have someone else on the TTC board again. Everyone else seems to be taking a break from TTC.

But anyway... I'm not really sure what to say about me. I've never actually tried to think about the little things I enjoy enough to make a list like that.

But in short, I am Annaka (24), DH is Rob (28). We have 2 cats: Drama & Comedy. We're working on TTC and buying a house. The house hunt is proving to be kind of depressing for us, but we're just getting started on both.

I also enjoy reading, Arizona Diet Green Tea w/ Ginseng (I don't like the non-diet), eating dinner with friends... I used to make jewelry a lot, but that was years ago. I probably would enjoy it if I started doing it again. and I'm sure other things. But yeah...

Anyway. good to meet you!

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!
March 22nd, 2009, 04:21 PM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
Hi Heather, and I loved reading all the things you like, very interesting/cool, I also have several things in common with you, wow that is amazing that you design myspace layouts, i love myspace. I am sorry to hear about your recent miscarriage, I also had a miscarriage recently, on december 23rd actually, it is difficult to get past. I am currently on a ttc break to try and lose some weight hoping that will help some with my infertility and to reduce my chances of another miscarriage, in ways I don't believe it was my weight that caused the miscarriage, but i had an evil doctor tell me that it was, and I guess that idea is still stuck in my head somehow even though I know it's not really true(i know that probably does not make sense at all right), anyway I am hoping to lose at least 30 pounds or so before may 21st which is my appointment to see a re as we have been ttc'ing for 15 months this time around.
I look forward to getting to know you, I am Vicki (29) married to Harlan (30) and we have one son Caleb who will be three in april.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search