Pregnancy Roll Call

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive & Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 21st, 2009, 06:28 PM
Christina(mommyof2)'s Avatar Army Wife
How u feeling?
October 21st, 2009, 09:58 PM
Nyzira's Avatar Just call me Bam.
Send a message via AIM to Nyzira
35 weeks today and I'm ready to be done. *sigh* The constant cramping, back pain and not able to sleep properly are really getting to me. Put on top of that the random attacks of nausea and vomiting and I'm just seriously really tired and ready to get this over with.

Can haz behbeh yet?

October 24th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am 35 weeks today and feeling AWESOME...

except for the constant sleepiness and Braxton hicks I am doing wonderful.. I am barely showing which is nice and the belly doesn't interfere with my daily chores... and work...

But I am ready to have my baby Noelle!!!
October 26th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
I am 34 weeks and 2 days, and honestly feeling pretty icky, keeping constant headaches because of my blood pressure, and having some contractions today which I am hoping will go away since it's still to early for this little one to make his arrival

October 26th, 2009, 09:46 PM
Well, we spent the afternoon in L&D. I decided to go into preterm labour this afternoon. We managed to stop it with a shot of terbutaline so now I feel like crap from that. We're hoping she'll hold off another week before making her appearance.

Also, just noticed, we're in our last box now! Whee!

October 27th, 2009, 04:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am tired almost all the time anymore, but I am within a couple of weeks of my EDD (15 days. . . 2 weeks. . . I am not going to quibble about a day). Still working full time though. The doctors say I can keep working until I go into labor. BTW. . . u/s last Friday showed she is 20 in long, 7 lb 11 oz, has hair and a big head. She is in position and her booty was in my ribs. Still showing no boy parts so we are good with the pink going home outfit I have packed for her to wear.

October 29th, 2009, 09:15 AM
Max n Meghan's Mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm finally getting some energy back but still having trouble with nausea and vomiting. My belly has actually shrunk.

Thank you for my beautiful siggy, *Kiliki*!Visit My Blog

November 3rd, 2009, 04:47 PM
Regular
I'm barely pregnant compared to the rest of you...but feeling great!

November 3rd, 2009, 06:07 PM
I fell Friday night and severely sprained my ankle (doc thought it was broke at first). I ended up with a fiberglass splint from the ER then went up to L&D for monitoring because I hadn't felt the baby move since the fall. All is well. She still wasn't in position and I was still only 50% effaced with no dilation. We think I'm beginning to dilate now, though. I seem to be losing part of my plug. I'm hoping this means I don't have to go all the way to Thanksgiving. I've developed a bad case of SPD and it's really making things much worse and really too much to handle.

November 8th, 2009, 11:48 PM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
So I woke up due to some tummy issues and noticed some pink spotting. Despite the fact that I have no pain and I've read a million times that this is normal, it's freaking me out. It's 2:45 and I have to be up in 3 hours. I realize that no matter what I can't stop anything from happening, but that doesn't help me sleep! I just keep reminding me that the timing is way to perfect for this to be anything less than God's hand....right?

November 10th, 2009, 05:46 AM
MaggieLizer's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm just over 5 weeks and I have had some symptoms but not many. Overall I feel pretty great. I've had the tiredness, increased appetite, frequent peeing, constipation, and a little irritability but that's about it. No nausea at all, no sore boobs, and I'm pretty much not emotional at all. I keep wondering if something is wrong but I'm just trying to tell myself to give it some time and maybe I'll start having more symptoms. At least I haven't had too much cramping and no spotting at all yet, so I'm really glad for that.

February 1st, 2010, 11:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Just noticed no one had played in this thread since November. I'm 19 weeks along tomorrow, and tired as all get out! Feel like the incredible expanding woman (still), and getting more uncomfortable every day.

I know I haven't hit the hardest part yet, and I know I haven't had the worst kind of pregnancy that one can have, but it sure hasn't been easy so far. Kept hoping the second tri would quickly give me huge bursts of energy, happiness and hooray - I'm preggers feelings, but no such luck.

Check out my BLOGS
Making Lemonade
MonkeyPieForTheWin

February 1st, 2010, 12:11 PM
Max n Meghan's Mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just hit 31 weeks this weekend. I ended up having nausea through the entire pregnancy. I'm tired and have a bad case of SPD. I'm sleeping on an air bed now which helps a little, especially when I try to roll over. I'm not ready as far as having things set up, but I'm close to done, lol.

Thank you for my beautiful siggy, *Kiliki*!Visit My Blog

March 5th, 2010, 10:51 AM
crazichickey's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to crazichickey
Hey there everyone. I am new to the site. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Billie and pregnant with my first child due August 10.

Wanted to say Hello and have loved meeting alot of wonderful people.

March 23rd, 2010, 05:41 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I'm okay! I'm 27w today & it feels great to have made it to another BIG milestone.. starting to get more and more uncomfortable though!

April 22nd, 2010, 08:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
8 weeks. It varies hour to hour. Ive had a fair amount of morning sickness. I also get the waves of tired where I feel like Ive been drugged. Sometimes I feel great. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. Ahhh, hormones!
April 25th, 2010, 06:22 PM
crazichickey's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to crazichickey
My body is going through changes for sure. My "upper" belly is getting bigger even though I haven't gained any weight yet. It is odd, but I guess my inside is trying to make more room for baby.

April 25th, 2010, 07:56 PM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
Only 6 wks and a few days, but feel pretty good considering.

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

April 26th, 2010, 01:08 PM
sweetie77's Avatar Mommy to 3+1
Man tired and Nausea kicked in but still happy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search