So where's my TTC girls?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive & Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2010, 09:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
Come out come out wherever you are!
I know you exist and Id like some of you guys to compare notes with!
Im on the Newlywed TTC board and the TTC #1 board but feel I have very few overweight people to talk too about it all...
So
where you at?
Tell me about yourself!!
April 10th, 2010, 10:17 AM
Veteran
helloooooo
I'm plus size and TTC, been TTC for just over a year now and just found my partner has low sperm motility. He's on some vitamins now so hopefully that works and we are seeing a fertility doctor in a week
May 3rd, 2010, 02:04 PM
ready2Bamommy28's Avatar Super Mommy
Hello, I too am plus size and trying to conceive my first child (also i have pcos)

May 6th, 2010, 07:23 PM
gumonyershoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to gumonyershoe Send a message via MSN to gumonyershoe Send a message via Yahoo to gumonyershoe
I've been TTC since December '08. Sometime last year (I can't remember when exactly) we discovered that DH has low count, low motility and poor morphology. All of the numbers were practically off the chart low. On top of that I have PCOS.

So basically it'll take an act of God and/or serious medical intervention.

This year is going to be spent sorta NTNP, and sorta TTC. We're putting money into a health savings account and hoping that we don't have any medical issues and then we can evaluate sometime in 2011 whether or not we want to go with some more invasive medical procedures.

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!
July 21st, 2010, 04:46 PM
mznikkieynkay's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi I too am TTc and Plus sized however its only been 3 months of trying for my hubby &I but it still gets disappointing every month we find out its no baby...again.we havent been to a dr or anythig bcz we never had any trouble gettn preggers before,we use to be so fertile we couldnt even use the same soap without gettn pregnant but now we are working hard at even though were both loveing ll the"extra curricular activities" we have going on around here we just want to be pregnant again! any advice???

Last edited by mznikkieynkay; July 21st, 2010 at 05:29 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search