guess who!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive & Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 25th, 2010, 09:49 AM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sam and I are officially trying for Brylie's sister

We were going to wait until September to try, but I ovulated May 13th and I am 99% sure I had a chemical, so we bumped it up a couple months. I start acupuncture a week from Thursday and am working wiht a nutritionist to be as healthy as possible. My metformin is also bumped up to 2000mg. We will still resume MA in Oct if I am not preggo by then! Wish us luck, ladies!!

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
May 25th, 2010, 10:44 AM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
i have been stalking you the past few days!!! i am thrilled to hear you are going to start tcc fully now. I really think you had a chemical too, i'm so sorry. i hope you get that bfp this cycle!!!!

May 25th, 2010, 11:16 AM
amberrose22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to amberrose22 Send a message via Yahoo to amberrose22
YAY Chelsea I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I think you'll have a BOY this time though!)
May 25th, 2010, 01:58 PM
oh god don't say that....we really cant have a boy....we dont agree on the circumcision argument...and a lot of other things boy related! plus i have a great name picked for my next girl and not a single clue on a boy name : )

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
Hospital water birth
May 25th, 2010, 03:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yea!!! I hope you get your bfp soon!

May 25th, 2010, 06:51 PM
Christina(mommyof2)'s Avatar Army Wife
good luck!!!
May 26th, 2010, 07:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good luck!

May 26th, 2010, 11:40 AM
amberrose22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to amberrose22 Send a message via Yahoo to amberrose22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicaChels View Post
oh god don't say that....we really cant have a boy....we dont agree on the circumcision argument...and a lot of other things boy related! plus i have a great name picked for my next girl and not a single clue on a boy name : )
You do realize you don't have a choice in this matter right??
May 26th, 2010, 09:13 PM
lil duckies mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay, I have been watching and waiting for you to announce it!! I am so excited for you!!

Thank you Claire1979!
May 26th, 2010, 09:35 PM
well, we did like everything we could to sway for Brylie...except obviously she was conceived at ovulation which is a "boy" to do..but we take all the supplements and stuff to help sway for a girl. i would embrace a boy, but I would pick a girl. I DONT want to circ him and sam so far wants to. But I don't feel like cutting my babe's genitals, and saying to him "youre not perfect the way you were born, but your sister, who I didn't alter at all, was"....I am a crazy person to sam..who btw said as a child he was angry at his parents for circ'ing him and changing his body without his permission

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
Hospital water birth
June 9th, 2010, 06:13 PM
gumonyershoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to gumonyershoe Send a message via MSN to gumonyershoe Send a message via Yahoo to gumonyershoe
you should totally use that argument with him. If HE was angry for his parents making that decision, why does he feel it is right to do that to his son?

I also am thinking I don't want to circ if I ever have a boy. Rob doesn't care either way I think. We have talked about it briefly and he said something stupid like "Well we have to circumcise because we're not Jewish." and I looked at him funny and he was all like "What?" and I said "Um, circumcision was the Jewish thing to do so if anything we shouldn't circumcise because we're not Jewish." So that kinda took him down a notch. lol

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!
June 11th, 2010, 03:05 PM
well sam says as he got older he is glad he was circ'd because (he was a virgin when i met him) was afraid i would have laughed at his intact penis. im like heck no! but he doesn't want our son to have those "fears" as he gets to the sexual activity age

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
Hospital water birth

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search