FF Gave me CROSSHAIRS!!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive & Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 14th, 2010, 08:34 AM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ahhhh!! ACUPUNCTURE WORKS!!

226013 Ovulation Charts

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
June 14th, 2010, 07:40 PM
gumonyershoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to gumonyershoe Send a message via MSN to gumonyershoe Send a message via Yahoo to gumonyershoe
Kick butt! Yay!

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!
June 18th, 2010, 05:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I don't chart, so I have no idea what crosshairs mean, but I am sure it is a good thing! lol

June 19th, 2010, 11:41 AM
Send a message via AIM to gumonyershoe Send a message via MSN to gumonyershoe Send a message via Yahoo to gumonyershoe
Crosshairs means ovulation. So yes, 'tis a good thing!

Chelsea, I got my crosshairs this morning too after 67 days. I have hope that this cycle is near its end (but no hopes of pregnancy on this cycle.)

June 27th, 2010, 10:29 AM
why no hopes of pregnancy? i see youre on CD2..annaka have you considered trying soy? it's supposed to work like Clomid. I am going to take it next cycle

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
Hospital water birth
June 27th, 2010, 07:15 PM
Christina(mommyof2)'s Avatar Army Wife
nice!!!
June 28th, 2010, 06:54 PM
Chelsea - you've gotta DTD even if you get crosshairs to have pregnancy. And it had been a very long time before crosshairs showed up so there were no hopes for that cycle.

All the soy or clomid or metformin or anything in the world for me won't help DH with his count, motilty and morphology. And even if all of that was awesome, still gotta knock boots which just doesn't happen very often.

So are you going to be taking soy in a pill format or what's your plan? I eat soybeans but I can't imagine eating enough soy to do any good.

June 29th, 2010, 02:06 PM
I am taking 120mg of Soy starting on CD5 - if the stupid witch ever shows up. I tested again, BFN. which is fine, I'm not sad about it, i just want this cycle to end.

FF has my test day as tomorrow, sooo who knows.

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
Hospital water birth
June 29th, 2010, 10:00 PM
Thats the way I was with my last cycle. 73 days long. I just wanted it to end.

I guess I should look at Wal-Mart or something to see if they have soy capsules... Doesn't hurt to try I guess.

July 1st, 2010, 10:43 PM
I got mine at walmart for like $5.00 or something. You should try vitex (you can't take them at the same time).

I'm taking Geritol (supposed to be better than a prenatal), Cranberry, Calcium, Magnesium (those 3 are for girl swaying) Evening primrose oil and adding soy as soon as I hit CD5 (still on the never ending cycle). If the soy results in bfn, we're taking August off (don't want a may baby since my mil's bday is in may..i cant risk them sharing a bday!) and then in Sept I'm getting clomid, doing IUI in october-jan sometime if Not preggo by then!

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
Hospital water birth
July 2nd, 2010, 08:43 AM
When we first started trying I was taking Fertilaid (sp?) and it has vitex in it. But it seemed to make my cycles drag on really weirdly. It could have just been coincidence though.

I'll try to look them up, but in brief, from your knowledge, what's the difference between the two? Pros and cons? Why can't you take them both at the same time? etc?

July 8th, 2010, 08:37 AM
Vitex and Clomid cancel eachother out because of what's in them - i dont know what happens

I am taking Soy now (started yesterday, I am on CD6 today and will take it through CD9) so we'll see!

Vitex is more of a long term drug. It takes 3+ months to build up in your system before you're supposed to see any changes. I have not tried it because I'm worried about my milk supply

Soy is supposed to work exactly like Clomid

EPO is to help increase CM, Geritol has been said to "have a baby in every bottle".

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
Hospital water birth

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search