Suspense is nearly killing me!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive & Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 7th, 2010, 08:19 PM
gumonyershoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to gumonyershoe Send a message via MSN to gumonyershoe Send a message via Yahoo to gumonyershoe
So I feel like AF is going to show any time now... Which would be fine. AF showing means I can start a new cycle and catch that eggie.

But then again... FF has given me major "pregnancy points" and I have to admit, I would be quite pleased if I didn't have to start another cycle. Though DH and I don't want a boy really (can't agree on a boy name) and O+1 is more likely to conceive a boy, which is what we had. BUT, regardless... I'm trying not to stress about it too much. I'm not really going to have a chance to test until Wednesday (don't do well in mornings and I'm working in the morning on Monday and Tuesday) and Wednesday will be 17DPO. My longest luteal phase was 17 days. So... I don't know if I should test on Wednesday or keep waiting. I just have one test left over from when I bought a bunch of tests before. And I've thought about buying some more online cheapies (that's what I have one left for) and I've thought about getting some more clear blue monitor sticks since it's been a while since I used it. But I don't want to buy it if I'm pregnant! AUGH Maybe i should order a set of the clear blue monitor sticks anyway... that way if I'm not pregnant then I'll be ready to have them for the next cycle...

Hmm. ok. I'm going to just chill and wait.

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!
November 8th, 2010, 02:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I would test on Wed if AF does not show up, but I am a poas junkie! lol

November 8th, 2010, 07:04 PM
mom2myJo's's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by emsketch View Post
I would test on Wed if AF does not show up, but I am a poas junkie! lol
November 8th, 2010, 08:28 PM
Send a message via AIM to gumonyershoe Send a message via MSN to gumonyershoe Send a message via Yahoo to gumonyershoe
Well if I still had a stash of tests I would have probably tested on Saturday even though it was a "day early" according to FF. But since I only have one test I don't want to "waste" it and then end up getting AF the next day or later on in the day. LOL

I'm thinking though probably Wednesday. I seriously feel like AF is going to show any time though. But, then again, I've heard that early pregnancy signs are like that too.

November 10th, 2010, 10:56 AM
Whoopsie. The test I'd been worrying about "wasting" expired in August. I didn't know this until I went to open it this morning.

I used it anyway... negative... but then again it was expired. So... there's still a chance I suppose.

Now I have to decide if I'm going to break down and buy a test at Wal-Mart or if I just want to get some more internet cheapies and wait a few more days for those to arrive.

Since I really don't think I am pregnant, I'm tempted to just order some and wait.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search