new here and excited!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive & Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 7th, 2010, 12:20 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hello ladies, another plus sized preggo here. I've had one loss, one term baby, three adopted, and now a surprise 5th!

I'm not 20 and I don't weigh 120

I did lose some weight last year, and I see I'm already going to be in a smaller sized mat clothe than 5 years ago, which is good since I gave away all of my baby and mat clothes this February--so I'll be shopping I guess

Can't wait to get to know you ladies!

Marie's five kids are now 7,5,4,4 &2!
January 21st, 2011, 09:56 PM
74 reads and not one reply? warm and fuzzy

January 22nd, 2011, 05:15 AM
Ambie213's Avatar Plus Size Mommies co-host
Sorry about not replying.... This section doesn't see much action! I just happened to see that there was something new up here! I wish that it was more active on here..
I'm sorry that tyou didn't get a nice welcome; I'd like to welcome you to the board and congratulate you on your pregnancy! I see you're about 11wks along, so that makes you due July perhaps?
Hope that you stick around and I'd love to get to know you better. The few people that I do know on here are really great!

Thank you Vicki... for my siggie!

January 25th, 2011, 03:47 PM
sorry, I typed that in a grouchy moment, oops!
Thank you for the welcome I am due on Aug 8th, but will be a repeat c/s, so maybe July, fingers crossed!

January 25th, 2011, 04:15 PM
Ambie213's Avatar Plus Size Mommies co-host
Well I'm glad that you are joining us! As I said, this board isn't too active, especially the pregnancy section! Right now, there is a challenge going on and you're more than welcome to participate; they're kind of more like health challenges than weight loss challenges.... I believe this week the challenge is to try and get 6-8 servings of fruits and veggies each day. One week was to get (6) 8oz glasses of water every day. I don't remember what last week's challenge was, but I've been trying to particiapte so I continue to have a healthy pregnancy.
You said you will be having a repeat c-section... I take it you have at least one other child? I have a son and we're expecting a surprise in April!
My little man is being cranky....Talk again soon!

Thank you Vicki... for my siggie!

January 26th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I just noticed! I was not one of the 74 reads without replies!

HI! I am happy to have another person on this section with us! I am due in July (about a month ahead of you). I am not 20 and not 120 either! I am expecting my first though (and all the maternity pants I was given a just a little large on me).

Prior to getting pregnant I lost 50 lbs (which is what we think got me preggers - besides missing a few bc pills).

WELCOME!

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

January 31st, 2011, 12:33 PM
Veteran
Hello and congratulations. I don't get here much and I also wasn't one of thosee 74 reads. I'm pregnant with #4, which also happens to be my first girl and I'm also having a c-section scheduled for April 6.

February 4th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi and welcome though you were here before me ... I just decided to check out this board also and I am glad to see there are several other pregnant plus sized mommies here I can't wait to get to know all of you

Psalm 139:9-10
]
February 8th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Sorry, I just got back from holidays and received Ambie's message.
This is my 2nd pg, 5th child-the last three are adopted sibs and DC5 is a wonderful surprise since we don't get pg on our own-surprise!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search