How is everyone feeling?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive & Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2011, 06:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Who checks in here? When are you due? How are you feeling?

I check in about every 2 to 3 days. I am due July 8th! And I want my morning sickness to just STOP!!!

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

January 31st, 2011, 07:40 PM
Ambie213's Avatar Plus Size Mommies co-host
I try to check in here often... My official due date is April 19th (but I tell people mid-April). Lately I've been having horrible heartburn and I am so tired of sleeping on my sides!!! I'm really not supe big in the belly, but I just can not get comfy!

I'm sorry that you are having morning sickness I had a abit of nausea at the beginning and it went away around my second month, I think.
Are you (or did you) finding out the gender? We decided to keep it a surprise like we did with our first.... I'm one of those people who loves surprises!

Thank you Vicki... for my siggie!

February 1st, 2011, 05:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I want it to be a surprise but my bf REALLY REALLY REALLY wants to know. He is going to have the tech tell him and then he has already admitted he cant keep it a secret. His reasoning is that we have had 1 surprise with the pregnancy and thats all he can handle. We go for the big ultrasound in 3 weeks. My dr wont do it before 20 weeks.

If we have a second baby I am gonna put my foot down and the gender will be a surprise.

Are you guys prepared? Do you have a nursery set up? Will the baby share a room with Adam or are you moving him to his own room?

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

February 1st, 2011, 07:12 AM
You could suggest that your bf go to a bakery and ask that they make a gender cake.... they make a cake with either blue or pink icing in the middle... then he can surprise you with it! Then you'd get a little bit of a surprise! (have the tech just tell him or have the tech put the results in an envelope and give the envelope to the baker then it can be a surprise for you both when you cut the cake!)

As far as a nursery goes, our house only has 2 rooms, so baby will be in Adam's room with him. It's (fairly) gender neutral.... the walls are a carrot color, almost like the color or your ticker box third from the right. The main "boyish" thing are the cars, trucks, airplanes, construction curtains that my Grandma made for his windows! I have all of Adam's clothes, so if it's a boy, we are great! If it's a girl, I still have a lot of gender neutral stuff since Adam was a surprise and we needed gender neutral with him.
How about you? Have you started to get baby items yet? have you made your registry?

February 4th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey everyone ... sounds like our pregnancies are all going fairly well. I am just starting to read this board also, but I will try to check in when I can. I am due in July and doing very well all things considered. I am with you on the morning sickness thing though. Mine is getting much better, but then I got sick after work today for no good reason ... ughh I am just really starting to feel like I am getting a belly (more than just my normal belly fat) and can really feel it when I roll over or have to get up. I have also just started to feel the babies kick a little in the last day or so, which is very cool Ithas only been a few times, but I was beginning to wonder at 22 weeks if I was ever going to feel them!

I give you guys that can wait a lot of credit. I am too curious. They are pretty sure one is a boy, but the other was not cooperating last month. We go back to the peri on Tuesday though, so I am hoping they both cooperate this time!

For those of you that have older kids ... what are your favorite and/or most useful baby items that you couldn't do without?

Psalm 139:9-10
]
February 4th, 2011, 07:02 PM
One of the things that I found Adam LOVED was this net thing that you could put most any food in.... He would suck on a piece of fruit or whatever and we wouldn't have to worry about him choking. He also loved this bouncer thing that we actually borrowed from a friend... he could stand in it and jump and OMG he had a blast.

February 6th, 2011, 11:00 AM
So, checking in with the "How are You Feeling?" My heartburn has been HORRIFIC lately. I can barely eat 3-4 bites of something and I'm in agony! But somehow I was still able to gain 2lbs this week... go figure?

February 7th, 2011, 11:09 AM
Veteran
I just saw this so I decided to check in. I'm feeling okay, just very uncomfortable and I have alot of trouble sleeping. I still have 8 weeks to go, but I find myself saying "I'm done" alot.

My boys also had the jumperoo and they all LOVED it. My youngest used to get to the point that I would be afraid he was going to tip it over, but he kept bouncing away, laughing the whole time.

For me the thing I couldn't do without would be the swing. My boys were all very clingy and the swing was a godsend. It gave me a chance to put them down for a little while and not have them crying the whole time. Also, one that goes both front to back and side to side is best. Some babies don't like one or the other.

February 7th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Belinda... I am totally with you on the not sleeping well.... UGGH!

February 8th, 2011, 02:13 AM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Speaking of not sleeping well, it is 4 AM and I have been up for an hour ... ughh! Some night I do great, but I was just awake tonight and couldn't seem to get comfortable and sleepy again. Luckily today is my day off, so I can nap this afternoon if I need to, but ugghh! And I still have a LONG way to go.

Psalm 139:9-10
]
February 8th, 2011, 05:21 AM
I hate when that happens.... I did the same thing here about a week or so ago. I was up about 4am and finally a little after 5 decided it was pointless to stay in bed when I could get some stuff done! LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search