Am I the ONLY +size ttc-er? LOL

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive & Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2011, 07:14 PM
nichol's Avatar Super Mommy
Not a very active part of the board, I see!

I know I'm not the only one LOL

March 24th, 2011, 06:31 AM
Ambie213's Avatar Plus Size Mommies co-host
NO... you are not the only one. I believe aarafko (April) is trying, as are gumonyershoe (Annika) and emsketch (Liz)...... gumon and emsk haven't been here in awhile, though. But I would definitely talk to April and another lady who just became active on here - praying.4.baby
I promise to check in here every so often.... sorry I haven't lately

Thank you Vicki... for my siggie!

May 27th, 2011, 08:19 PM
I am new to the boards and would be a + size TTC Currently in TWW. Not sure what is on this section of the board.
May 28th, 2011, 05:46 AM
Hi MyFuss! Glad that you are joining us. As I mentioned in previous post, this section isn't really that active, but I will try and pop in every so often and see how people are doing! Please come and introduce yourself on the main board and feel free to ask questions and jump right in!

July 18th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Hello. I am new to this website. I am plus size and TTC.
I would love to meet others who are in the same boat

Stella
July 19th, 2011, 01:26 PM
Hi FinallyReady! Welcome! I'm Amber, wife to Eric, and mom to Adam (2 1/2) and Phoebe (3 months). I am not currently TTC, but I wanted to welcome you. Please come and introduce yourself on the main board and jump right in! I look forward to getting to know you and I wish you all the luck TTC!

August 4th, 2011, 09:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
I can join here! I'm definitely a plus size ttcer and I'd love to see this area take off a bit more!
August 5th, 2011, 06:06 AM
Hi Manda - welcome! As you can probably see, this part of the board isn't super active I'm not currently TTC, but I will try and check up here every so o ften! In the meantime, though, please feel free to introduce yourself on the main Plus Size Mommies board - we'd love to get to know you!

August 14th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Justjeni's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm a plus size TTC. We have been TTC for over 4 years and we are now in the process of relocating and I will be finding a place to have IVF done!
August 15th, 2011, 09:18 AM
Welcome Justjeni! As in my previous posts, there are some people who are also TTC on here... This part of the board is not super active, but it would be great to see it pick up! I am not TTC, but I want to welcome you and if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask! I really hope the IVF works for you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search