Ambie!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive & Pregnancy LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You are getting so close to your due date. Are you ready? Is your son excited about a new sibling?

I am excited for you!

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

March 25th, 2011, 06:40 AM
Ambie213's Avatar Plus Size Mommies co-host
I know! I can't believe it's almost here! I still don't think he totally understands what's going to happen, but we talk to him about it every day. I've got my hospital bag packed adn ready... we had a dr appt yesterday and teh MW is guessing the baby will be around 8lbs when it's born (I'm measuring a bit ahead of where I'm actually at). She said I should def have a baby by Easter, though, so that's exciting! I'm just wondering if I might have to exchange the newborn outfit for a 0-3 month one! LOL... we got 2 newborn outfits for baby for EAster (1 pink, one blue - and we were going to return the one it wasn't!) We just have to wait and see!
How have you been feeling? I hope all is going well! I'm at that "I'm sore, I'm tired, I'm miserable and ready to be done" stage! LOL... o well - it's all worth it in the end!

Thank you Vicki... for my siggie!

March 25th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
You dont know if its a boy or girl? I just thought I missed any comments about it.

I am at the see-food stage... that is I see food and I want to eat it. But I am doing ok weight-wise still. Only +8 (down about .5 lbs from last week). I am still not feeling great. My stomach is naseous most of hte time (especially if I am not eating). I have had a good routine this week though, but the cold weather this am threw me off.

How big do newborn outfits fit? I am still learning all this stuff.

March 25th, 2011, 09:06 AM
Nope, we don't know if it's a boy or girl - we love the surprise!
You're doing great weight-wise! i'm sorry you still feel nauseous sometimes, though.
I honestly don't remember exactly how big newborn clothes fit up to, but I would say maybe up to 9 or 10lbs.... however if you have a super long baby, they might be too short or if you have a super short baby that's pudgy, they might be too snug! We didn't buy any newborn clothes when I had DS and he was 7lb3oz and literally swimming in all the 0-3mos stuff we had. We had to have my aunt and MIL go out and get a couple newborn outfits so things weren't falling off of him.
One thing I will say is this - don't buy a bunch of newborn diapers! They are only in them for such a short while and if you have a bigger baby at birth s/he may not even fit in them! My sis had a 9lb 6oz baby and he had to be in sz 1 from the time he was born - they had a ton of newborn diapes sitting around!

April 4th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
YOU ARE SO CLOSE! I am so excited for you!

April 4th, 2011, 08:12 PM
It is so crazy... I just realized tonight that I have like 2 weeks left! AAHHH I could technically go any time! We were supposed to have the closing for the refinance on our house today, but they had to push it back a week (4/11) I told them that there is a good chance I may not be there LOL!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search