Wow what a difference...

Forum: Vegetarian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By myfavoriteshoes
  • 1 Post By mgm78
  • 2 Post By spicymustard

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Vegetarian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 20th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Veteran
well my family has been vegetarian since the 13th.We have planned our menu and we are doing great...Although We still have eggs and cheese.I could be a commercial.My body has changed,My hair has changed funny enough.I have more energy.I already lost weigh which was not my intention.I just wanted to eat right.My kids are more excited about making meals.I am very happy the only thing is I am still trying to balance everything we need daily on our new meal plan...I have to plan ahead right now until I get use to just knowing how to open a frig.and dive in and make a meal....I am so happy and wish I did this long time ago....any favorite meals your family likes?I want to try as many different things as I can.Thanks so much...
:mommyDeAnna 7/28 Whitney 4/7 Naomi 6/24 Katerina 1/27 Gracie 5/25 Magdalina 6/8Berachiah 6/8 Peter 2/20 Deanna 19,whitney 15,Naomi 13,Katerina 8,Gracie 7,Magdalina 5,Berachiah 3,Peter 4 months and counting.
July 20th, 2012, 02:01 PM
myfavoriteshoes's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Skype™ to myfavoriteshoes
Weee! So glad its going well! Welcome about the veggie train!

Favorite meals? Hmm... I just make a stir-fry (with tofu, onion, red pepper, garlic and ginger) lettuce wrap, and sauteed kale on the side. Very yummy and filling. Oh, or black beans & rice with a house salad on the side... theres so many options. I also like anything with avocado in it. It's so versatile!

July 20th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Veteran
LOVE Avocado!! I bought a bag of kale.Not so sure what to do with it so do you add any spices when you sauteed it?(drinking a berry smoothie with flaxseed right now,YUM!)
:mommyDeAnna 7/28 Whitney 4/7 Naomi 6/24 Katerina 1/27 Gracie 5/25 Magdalina 6/8Berachiah 6/8 Peter 2/20 Deanna 19,whitney 15,Naomi 13,Katerina 8,Gracie 7,Magdalina 5,Berachiah 3,Peter 4 months and counting.
July 21st, 2012, 04:01 AM
myfavoriteshoes's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Skype™ to myfavoriteshoes
Kale Avocado Salad | Weelicious

This is really yummy!
CalledBlessed likes this.

July 21st, 2012, 10:35 AM
mgm78's Avatar Zoe's mom Meredith
Send a message via Yahoo to mgm78
i make kale chips, i heat the oven to 375F and place pieces of kale (not stems) on a sprayed cookie sheet, then i spray the kale and season with seasoned salt and garlic powder and roast until crispy, i have to turn them a few times to get them even. yum.
CalledBlessed likes this.

July 23rd, 2012, 08:41 AM
spicymustard's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad things are doimg well. some of our favorites are tofu stir fry mentioned above and chili is probably our favorite.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search