Weekend plans?

Forum: Vegetarian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Vegetarian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 4th, 2012, 01:14 PM
mgm78's Avatar Zoe's mom Meredith
Send a message via Yahoo to mgm78
Any exciting plans for the weekend? We are dropping DD off for "drop and dine" kids yoga where she has up to 2 hours of yoga and kid activities (painting, playing, etc) and we go out to dinner. yeah! we are going to a thai place. We got a gift cert to a restaurant nearby from the yoga people (they insisted i take it) but it is not veg friendly. nothing for me to eat DH took DD peach and berry picking while i was working today.

August 4th, 2012, 03:47 PM
miamor
today, we went out for lunch and then we went for a hike in the forest with baby in the backpack and i did some yarn shopping. so many projects, so little time.
August 5th, 2012, 05:38 AM
do you knit or crochet?

August 6th, 2012, 07:52 AM
miamor
both. my grandma taught me when i was around 8 and they've both been a hobby since.
i've been working on sweaters for fall and winter the past two months, so i'm mostly doing knitting right now. i should finish a cardigan by wednesday and then i'm going to be knitting carlos a few sweaters, then a couple for my husband.
i like working with natural fibers and perfer to shop at the fiber stores, so it can get pricey tho...at least carlos's sweaters take up less yarn!!

do you knit or crochet?
August 6th, 2012, 02:27 PM
no, i am just really jealous i want to learn! but i think next i may do a cake decorating class

August 7th, 2012, 07:40 AM
miamor
i want to take a cake decorating class too. my grandma owned a bakery for a while a very very long time ago and she taught me a few things, but i still need serious help!

anyway, how did the drop off yoga thing go? how was the thai food? mmmm
August 7th, 2012, 09:41 AM
oh the yoga went great and the next morning, first thing Zoe says is she wanted to go back the thai food was AWESOME too. Yum.

The classes are at Michael's craft store.

August 11th, 2012, 04:46 AM
myfavoriteshoes's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Skype™ to myfavoriteshoes
Okay I'm 1 week late, but last weekend we didnt do much. Saturday I stayed home with the kid and enjoyed the nice weather. Sunday, I had my 30th bday party with the family (parents and bros/SIL/niece included). Since I was dx with GD, I decided to make my own cake. And omg, it was awesome!!!

Haha, mid-bite (gotta love DH for that ) but theres my awesome cake. Chocolate cake, with orange flavored icing. Vegan, gluten-free and sugar-free. Oh yeah! I'm awesome! lol

August 11th, 2012, 05:48 AM
awesome about the cake and happy birthday!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search