Fear Factor question!!

Forum: Vegetarian Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Vegetarian Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2004, 04:52 PM
twinsmom26
My friend told me tonight they had a vegetarian girl on the show who was a vegetarian for 7 years and had to eat some animal intestines or something gross that had to do with animals. Anyways, how screwed up is that? She actually did it!!

Would you ever do it for any amount of money??
October 4th, 2004, 04:57 PM
grneydgurl's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to grneydgurl Send a message via Yahoo to grneydgurl
Its funny you mention that because my son who was flipping thru channels, all of a sudden asked me what a vegetarian was and I told him and asked him why....and he said that there were people on Fear Factor who were vegetarians having to eat worms and such.

Quote:
Would you ever do it for any amount of money??[/b]
Vegetarian or not....NO WAY!!!!!
<div align="center"> Jesci's Myspace </div>
October 4th, 2004, 05:09 PM
BluesCluesMom
Oh dear lord...NO!!!!
October 5th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Ma2RayPooh
i am going to break the chain here, i would do it for 50,000.00!! lol I know I am a freak! but I am also not a vegetarian.

Ps-glad you posted this jessica
October 5th, 2004, 01:19 PM
twinsmom26
I just cant believe a vegetarian could do this for money. People are so going to bust on this girl when she goes home after the show!!
October 5th, 2004, 01:39 PM
mom2one's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally posted by twinsmom26@Oct 4 2004, 06:52 PM
My friend told me tonight they had a vegetarian girl on the show who was a vegetarian for 7 years and had to eat some animal intestines or something gross that had to do with animals. Anyways, how screwed up is that? She actually did it!!

Would you ever do it for any amount of money??
I would never eat ANYTHING that I don't consider food. I would not swallow anything for the sake of money. Anything other than the actual meat from chicken, cows or pigs I would not eat. That includes meat from other animals and any other animal "parts". If it's not for the sake of nurishment or enjoyment (like desert!), I have no need to put it in my stomach!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search