5 random Ws for Wednesday

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2008, 06:04 PM
mighttyjomomma
Who do you consider your best friend?
What has been weighing on your mind the most lately?
When did you last tell your parent(s) you love them?
Where do you spend most of your time outside of the home?
Why did you pick the name you're using for your username?
May 6th, 2008, 06:17 PM
Super Mommy
Who do you consider your best friend? My husband, my mother, and my sister

What has been weighing on your mind the most lately? Why a certain person just can't let me make decisions for my children without commenting on them...

When did you last tell your parent(s) you love them? It's been awhile.

Where do you spend most of your time outside of the home? At a store or the park

Why did you pick the name you're using for your username? A nickname for the twinkies

Visit my blog

</div>
May 6th, 2008, 06:23 PM
CrystalMay's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Who do you consider your best friend? I have alot cant name 1
What has been weighing on your mind the most lately? Finding a new job
When did you last tell your parent(s) you love them? "Yes mom I KNOW"
Where do you spend most of your time outside of the home? Work
Why did you pick the name you're using for your username? lol Thursday night chat goes wild.
May 6th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Jeb-O's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jeb-O Send a message via Yahoo to Jeb-O
Who do you consider your best friend? My husband
What has been weighing on your mind the most lately? Preparing for babies
When did you last tell your parent(s) you love them? Tell my mom on the phone, been awhile for my dad
Where do you spend most of your time outside of the home? Grocery store or restaurant
Why did you pick the name you're using for your username? I was watching Toy Story

May 7th, 2008, 06:03 AM
mamma2petunia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via ICQ to mamma2petunia Send a message via AIM to mamma2petunia Send a message via Yahoo to mamma2petunia
Who do you consider your best friend? DH
What has been weighing on your mind the most lately? my dsd and all of her issues . . . it has really hurt me that she has become so dishonest and untrustworthy
When did you last tell your parent(s) you love them? my mom?? years . . . the same for her . . . my dad . . . every time I talk to him
Where do you spend most of your time outside of the home? lately . . . at the baseball field or the grocery store
Why did you pick the name you're using for your username? same as my email addy . . . petunia is Ashley's nickname

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><div align="center">Thanks Jolene for my beautiful siggie!!</div></span>
May 7th, 2008, 07:19 AM
Jara's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who do you consider your best friend? DH, then Jodi
What has been weighing on your mind the most lately? Finances
When did you last tell your parent(s) you love them? Every time I talk to them
Where do you spend most of your time outside of the home? grocery store (don't spend a lot of time outside)
Why did you pick the name you're using for your username? because I'm boring

Wyatt(5) Lydia(2) Emerson(5) Kaeden(7)
May 7th, 2008, 08:20 AM
mighttyjomomma
Who do you consider your best friend? I have a few
What has been weighing on your mind the most lately? Summer
When did you last tell your parent(s) you love them? 2 days ago when I last talked to my mom on the phone.
Where do you spend most of your time outside of the home? The park, or WalMart!
Why did you pick the name you're using for your username? Its a joke between some friends and I
May 7th, 2008, 02:17 PM
mom2my3boyz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mom2my3boyz Send a message via Yahoo to mom2my3boyz
Who do you consider your best friend? Chelsea. She is my bestest friend. I have other friends, but she knows everything about me. We always say the same thing at the same time and we finish each others sentences.
What has been weighing on your mind the most lately? Whether my mom will talk to me or not once my little brother moves in with me when he turns 18 at the end of the month.
When did you last tell your parent(s) you love them? Geez...I only talk to my mom, and I honestly don't know. We haven't been on the best of terms for the last few years.
Where do you spend most of your time outside of the home? At Wal-Mart, Target, my sister's apartment, my mom's house, my in-laws house, or my friends houses.
Why did you pick the name you're using for your username? b/c I am a mom to 3 boys.
May 7th, 2008, 10:57 PM
Diggy's Avatar Regular
Send a message via MSN to Diggy Send a message via Yahoo to Diggy
Who do you consider your best friend? It's going to sound sad, but my Dog. He's always around when i need to be annoyed.
What has been weighing on your mind the most lately? Monthly Budget
When did you last tell your parent(s) you love them?Tonight on the phone
Where do you spend most of your time outside of the home?At the Weis or my Mom's House
Why did you pick the name you're using for your username?I got tired of using "diggy" on other boards so figured this would work since its family name, plus me and the twins make trio! Cheesy I know
May 8th, 2008, 12:22 AM
Jill0924's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jill0924
Who do you consider your best friend? DH is my best friend! I am also still really close with my best friend from middle school/highschool. We have become like sisters and have gotten closer as we have gotten older - we even had baby girls at the same time (kinda - her in Dec. me in March)!
What has been weighing on your mind the most lately? The health of my girls and how I'll handle it if one comes home significantly before the other!
When did you last tell your parent(s) you love them? Yesterdayday - my dad when he dropped me off at the hospital to see my girls, and my mom on the phone before I went to bed.
Where do you spend most of your time outside of the home? It used to be at work - either school or the store, but now it's the hospital/NICU of course.
Why did you pick the name you're using for your user name? It's my name and my birthday, I use it for almost everything!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search