Reorganizing!

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2008, 10:46 AM
mighttyjomomma
Okay girls, a couple new things. For starters, we now have our private subforum! If you need the password please PM Amanda or myself. There you can post pictures, vent, or just chitter chatter about whatever you'd like.

Second, Amanda and I have agreed that it is a good idea to move 'Picture Girl' into the private forum, so when you get a message indicating it's your week, check in there frequently for requests! The sign ups are located in the stickies if you haven't done so already!

Third, I'm going to be setting up a new challenge, the first will be the Mystery Post game! I will have Anica write down three numbers ( example - 4, 2, 3) and PM the number to Amanda. Then we will have the 'Mystery Post' thread where we will all just chat about whatever comes to mind, weather, how we feel, etc, and the person who reaches the Mystery Post wins! The key here is to post post post away!

Another challenge I was thinking of was a picture challenge, but it doesn't have to be our own, just like a scavenger hunt thing from the web. Would anyone be interested in that?

That's it for now! Give me some input and let me know what you ladies (& gentleman, sorry Lucas!) would like to see!
May 8th, 2008, 11:17 AM
Super Mommy
I think that all sounds good!

Visit my blog

</div>
May 8th, 2008, 12:34 PM
Jeb-O's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jeb-O Send a message via Yahoo to Jeb-O
Sounds great!! Gotta PM for the password.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search