Can we get a check in please? *I replied to all posts! :)*

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 14th, 2009, 03:04 PM
*TornadoJenn*'s Avatar Jenn's the name
Send a message via AIM to *TornadoJenn*
Preggos, how far along and how are you feeling?

New mommies, how old are the twins and how is everything going?

For all you other moms, how are the twins? Anything new going on?

Last edited by *TornadoJenn*; June 17th, 2009 at 05:23 PM.
June 14th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't come in here as often as I used to, but I do try to pop in a couple of times a week. My boys are getting big. They are 13 months old!
June 14th, 2009, 04:17 PM
TheyGrowLikeWeeds's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to TheyGrowLikeWeeds
I'm still around. I lurk more these days, but I do stop in and post when I can.

My boys are almost a year old! The 24th is their birthday. I'm so excited about that!

I love my Peanut M&Ms Cameron & Kiefer!!Eliza's Blog
June 14th, 2009, 04:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My twins will be 4 weeks old tomorrow. They're doing really well and keeping Mommy and Daddy very tired.

June 14th, 2009, 05:52 PM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I feel awesome at 28 weeks. I'm still having a lot of contractions, but they aren't changing my cervix. I was diagnosed w/ gestational diabetes this week. I'm very frustrated about that and not happy w/ the dietitian I met with. Her nutritional knowledge was horrible. I have to meet w/ a diabetic counselor this week. Hopefully she'll be better.

Edited to add that the babies looked great at my u/s today, so I don't have to go back for a month. They are both measuring at 2 lbs 10 oz now

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

Last edited by Celry; June 15th, 2009 at 02:07 PM.
June 14th, 2009, 06:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to sisteen
I am doing ok. Getting adjusted to the summer routine. I am happy that I maybe getting a second car!! At the end of the month Keelen goes and sees the GI doc and at the beginning on july he sees the ped cardiologist. We are making it though.

June 14th, 2009, 07:05 PM
dlovesc's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im 12 weeks 3 days. Have an OB appointment tomorrow, and we go Tues. for the NT. I'm feeling pretty good overall, still tired, a little nausea, but nothing I can't handle. Right now, my biggest challenge is the hormones; I am over-emotional about everything!
June 14th, 2009, 08:07 PM
tundrababy's Avatar Mega Super Twin Mommy
The boys are 4.5mos now and we are starting to settle into a routine. We still are waking up 2-3x a night and haven't started solids yet but maybe in the next couple weeks. But otherwise it definitely is getting a little easier than those first couple weeks....

June 14th, 2009, 09:16 PM
PaytsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here, I don't get a chance to post much lately. I can't believe my boys are almost 8 months old already. Time has just flown by. We are all doing great, the boys are starting to crawl, definitely keeping me on my toes!

Here are a couple resent pictures:

Aaron

Brayden

June 15th, 2009, 07:57 AM
babybatax2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am 10 weeks, and feeling great! I am on the hunt for an ob/gyn since our RE can no longer see us.

07/2007 03/2011 01/2012
June 15th, 2009, 09:58 AM
kticesk8s's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
31 weeks here, and everything is going great with my pregnancy. I don't know how I'll be able to stand another 5-7 weeks though, I'm ready to be DONE!

• Me: 32.:. DH: 30...TTC w/ Male Factor.... BFP! Was triplets! NOW IT'S TWINS!!! 1 BOY, 1 GIRL
  • IVF #1: June '07 BFN
  • IVF #2: Oct '08 BFN
  • DIUI #1: Nov '08 BFP!!! Beta 593 @ 14/15 dpiui!! Beta 1897 @ 16/17 dpiui!!!!!! OMG!
June 15th, 2009, 01:33 PM
Regular
I am a huge lurker on here but I am 22 weeks today and pregnant with triplets. I am having lots of Braxton Hicks but my cervix is still nice and long. I don't have any restrictions yet either. As to how I am feeling? Not great. I spend my days chasing my two year old and she is wearing me out bad. I am tired after an hour or two up on my feet, my back hurts and I can't sleep! Aren't you glad you asked? lol I am full of complaints lately

June 15th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Super Mommy
9 weeks 2 days here!~ The past 2 days I have been feeling a TON better with the ALL DAY sickness. Hopefully I'm not jinxing myself! I have another u/s on Thursday. I can't wait to see my lil ones again!!

June 15th, 2009, 03:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am just over 36 weeks. I have been feeling okay. It is getting much harder to be on my feet and chase my toddler around. My belly is just so heavy now. My feet and hands are swollen. Last week was worse as I could not sleep well due to being uncomfortable and not being able to breath well. Baby B is constantly in my ribs and the rib pain was horrible. Friday they dropped big time and I can breath a little better and sleeping is a little better. Although I can only sleep on my right side because if I sleep on my left Baby B gets up in my ribs. Early Friday morning (like 2am) I started having cramping and contractions. THey fizzled out by mid morning. Last night around 3:30 I had mild cramping but no contractions and they fizzled out later in the morning. BH contractions are very common now. Last week I was dilated 2cm and 40 percent effaced.

June 15th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Poncho06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
the girls are 15 weeks as of tomorrow.... we're ok here, have some good days and some bad ones... luckily the good ones are starting to out weigh the bad...

June 15th, 2009, 08:04 PM
I am very early in pg. I will not be 9 weeks till Thursday. I am very cautious b/c one of the babies has a very small sac. On my ultrasound this last Friday both babies had good heart beats and were moving all around. The baby itself with the small sac measures right on the dot for due date. The sac on the other hand is 1 week 1 day behind. I am pg from IVF. I am very tired and very nauseated. I get up all night to use the bathroom. It will all be worth it if the little one makes it. My next ultrasound is Friday.
June 15th, 2009, 11:40 PM
Jeb-O's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jeb-O Send a message via Yahoo to Jeb-O
YAY look at all the preggos!! I haven't posted in a while so I just want to say CONGRATS to all the new twin mommies!!!

My boys are 9 months old now.. time sure does fly. It is way too fast; I just want to freeze my guys for a bit. Especially right now because they haven't quite figured out crawling. They roll like little maniacs though and are very close to figuring it out. I am scared!! lol

June 16th, 2009, 06:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
The girls were 8 months old just a few days ago. Where has the time gone?! Things seem to have gotten so much easier in the past month to two months. It's just more predictable. And my high strung, needy baby girl is SO much happier now that she is able to move around. But I'm like Jessica, I just want to freeze time. Are babies born with pause buttons?

June 16th, 2009, 12:39 PM
Jessy133's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well I am the earliest pregnancy in here so far... tomorrow I will be 7 wks. I have been feeling fine, no complaints here. I am not nauseas all the time only when I havent eaten in a while. Food there is still a "yuck" factor. I never know what to eat. Last night I was thinking of what the heck to make for dinner and everything just sounded gross to me. I am still hardly eating.

I have gotten bigger though! My stomach has a pouch already, but havent gained any weight yet. I have been weighing myself. I have an u/s on Thursday which I am excited for. I am hoping I can see or hear the heartbeats...dont know if thats possible at 7wks? If all looks on track with both babies on Thursday then I am released from my RE and I already made my "just incase" appt with my OBGYN to start my prenatal care next wed. which I will be 8 wks, and I am hoping I can get another u/s in there too.

June 16th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessy133 View Post
Well I am the earliest pregnancy in here so far... tomorrow I will be 7 wks. I have been feeling fine, no complaints here. I am not nauseas all the time only when I havent eaten in a while. Food there is still a "yuck" factor. I never know what to eat. Last night I was thinking of what the heck to make for dinner and everything just sounded gross to me. I am still hardly eating.

I have gotten bigger though! My stomach has a pouch already, but havent gained any weight yet. I have been weighing myself. I have an u/s on Thursday which I am excited for. I am hoping I can see or hear the heartbeats...dont know if thats possible at 7wks? If all looks on track with both babies on Thursday then I am released from my RE and I already made my "just incase" appt with my OBGYN to start my prenatal care next wed. which I will be 8 wks, and I am hoping I can get another u/s in there too.
I just wanted to let you know I was 7 weeks 2 days when I had my 1st u/s and we hear the heartbeats! It was an internal u/s though. I don't believe you can hear on the abdominal u/s until 8-10 weeks. Don't hold me to that though because I haven't had an abdominal one yet. I really hope that you get to hear your babies heartbeats!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search