Strange Dream last night...xpost

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 2nd, 2009, 07:59 AM
Jessy133's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So I had a dream last night that I was breastfeeding 1 baby girl. I dont know why I had that dream. and why it was only one baby. In the dream I was in my old grama's house and my mom was holding the baby and I was calling my husband to tell him that I had given birth, but only to 1 baby. I then grabbed the baby from my mom before she bottle fed and grabbed her and put her on my breast, but I was holding her and thinking wow how is it going to be with two. and I kept telling my mom the other one was in me. It was sooooo wierd! Then to top it off somehow my old UPS guy from my old business location ended up showing up delivering a package and stayed to watch me BF?! Talk about strange! I was like *** was that when I woke up! I do hope it was just a wacky dream and nothing to worry about. I started thinking OMG what if I go next week and one of my babies died. I think I will be freaked out now til next week.

Did any of you have strange dreams?

July 2nd, 2009, 09:53 AM
TheyGrowLikeWeeds's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to TheyGrowLikeWeeds
Yep, I did. I had dreamt of a journey to a new home that was getting built. I met a young man there who seemed to really know me. I did not recognize him but I felt very curious and comfortable around him. I had a feeling I knew another person there. Someone I will meet but just was not around at the moment. I did not know if this person was a girl or boy, but just that feeling of someone familiar around. I had a feeling this young man was one of my twins and the other was there too, but still a mystery. I just knew I was going to have a boy, but since I did not know yet if the other was a boy or not, it did not come to a surprise to me that I met only the one I was sure of his gender.

I actually have this dream fully written out on my blog somewhere. I analyzed this dream too. Just so you know, it is not unusual to dream of one baby when you have two. Your mind can only work with what it understands or wants to focus on. You may not have been dreaming about your babies, but more about motherhood. You do not need two babies to portrait motherhood. Had your mind wanted to point out that you are the mother of twins, it would have added the twins, but I have a suspicion that your mind wanted to focus on just the fact that you are becoming a mother and was trying to organize that particular point of view.

Dreams, to me, are very powerful when it comes to pointing out something, but you have to be able to see the little details so not to fear of some of the extra images it may toss in there for environmental purposes.

I love my Peanut M&Ms Cameron & Kiefer!!Eliza's Blog
July 2nd, 2009, 04:41 PM
Generally Crispy
Oh the lovely dreams. I used to have the most bizzare dreams.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search