What was the HARDEST part?

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 4th, 2009, 03:40 PM
*Mandy*'s Avatar Co-Host Moms of Multiples
Send a message via AIM to *Mandy*
What is/was the hardest part of your multiple pregnancy?
July 4th, 2009, 04:58 PM
*TornadoJenn*'s Avatar Jenn's the name
Send a message via AIM to *TornadoJenn*
The pain I was in from 25 weeks until I delivered. I couldn't move without wanting to cry. My pelvis felt like it was going to burst into 100 pieces.

July 4th, 2009, 08:30 PM
mayandsofiasmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Past 35 weeks was very, very, very uncomfortable. I woke every hour and a half to pee, I had to sleep in a separate bed that was lower so I could just roll off to get out of bed. The back pain, heartburn, carpal tunnel...

July 4th, 2009, 09:22 PM
Melz's Avatar Team Edward
week 35 for me too was a nightmare!!!

But I also had to get my appendix removed when I was 12 weeks so those two weeks for me were a nightmare!

July 4th, 2009, 09:43 PM
kticesk8s's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm creeping up on 34 weeks and pretty darn miserable. Sleeping doesn't happen, eating is painful, walking is exhausting and hurts, going to the bathroom is difficult for several reasons, and ALL of my joints hurt. My hands are in quite a bit of pain at the moment. If I could live in water I would - as it is, I spend about 2 hours a day in a jacuzzi (cooled down a bit) or pool, and these are my favorite hours of the day!

• Me: 32.:. DH: 30...TTC w/ Male Factor.... BFP! Was triplets! NOW IT'S TWINS!!! 1 BOY, 1 GIRL
  • IVF #1: June '07 BFN
  • IVF #2: Oct '08 BFN
  • DIUI #1: Nov '08 BFP!!! Beta 593 @ 14/15 dpiui!! Beta 1897 @ 16/17 dpiui!!!!!! OMG!
July 4th, 2009, 09:56 PM
tundrababy's Avatar Mega Super Twin Mommy
35wks totally sucked!!! I cried almost everyday, I finally got some ambien from my OB- some good sleep can make all the difference in those final days ----

July 5th, 2009, 09:51 AM
Poncho06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The six weeks I had to spend in the hospital on bedrest..... that coupled with GD.... no fun at all

July 5th, 2009, 10:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to sisteen
Quote:
Originally Posted by kticesk8s View Post
I'm creeping up on 34 weeks and pretty darn miserable. Sleeping doesn't happen, eating is painful, walking is exhausting and hurts, going to the bathroom is difficult for several reasons, and ALL of my joints hurt. My hands are in quite a bit of pain at the moment. If I could live in water I would - as it is, I spend about 2 hours a day in a jacuzzi (cooled down a bit) or pool, and these are my favorite hours of the day!
You hit the nail on the head!!! EVERYTHING hurts and you can't move. You have to go pee. You find a good sleeping position and you have to go pee. I have a 2 1/2 y/o and a 9 month old. I was super tired.

July 5th, 2009, 12:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My pubic bone wanting to shatter because of "baby A's" head descending so far into the birth canal so early. And being on very strict bedrest (up to go to the bathroom and back to the couch) for 9 1/2 weeks. But so worth it in the end when I ended up with two full-term, take home babies!!

July 5th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The worry was the hardest part for me. I had to be on BP meds. Then I had to have an echo, and wear a monitor, because it felt like my heart was skipping a beat constantly(and I had a hard time breathing). I had pre-term labor at 32 weeks. Thankfully I made it to 35 weeks(water broke).

July 5th, 2009, 03:34 PM
*Mandy*'s Avatar Co-Host Moms of Multiples
Send a message via AIM to *Mandy*
I'm only 22 weeks, but i think the biggest thing so far is how tired i get and how fast!And how less mobile i'm starting to become.
July 5th, 2009, 11:13 PM
Generally Crispy
Nerve pain. It hurt to roll over and one of my legs didnt function really well. I swelled like a stuffed pig and I always felt winded. Peeing at night became a nightmare. At the end it was every 30 minutes. Just as I would fall asleep, I'd have to go again. But dont get me wrong, I think I had a great pregnancy and I would do it again in a heart beat if hubby would agree.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search