Spotting?

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2009, 10:00 AM
*Mandy*'s Avatar Co-Host Moms of Multiples
Send a message via AIM to *Mandy*
I've had some spotting through out this pregnancy and they can never find the cause.I had it alot during my first trimester and then it seemed to have stopped.But last night when i went pee and wiped there was a very little bit of light pink on the TP.It was like that for a few hours then stopped.I'm o.k today and have had nothing I checked both peas heartbeats and both seem normal.I'm just going to take it easy today.I go to the OB on Monday so i will defiantly let him know.I thought it might of been from DTD on Sunday but that seems so long ago for it to be caused by that.I think i was moving to much around yesterday and that could of been it to?

Has anyone else had spotting during there second and third trimesters?Are you more prone to spotting with a twin pregnancy?
July 9th, 2009, 06:46 PM
*TornadoJenn*'s Avatar Jenn's the name
Send a message via AIM to *TornadoJenn*
I never had any spotting, If you're very worried, I'd call your OB.

July 9th, 2009, 09:59 PM
Poncho06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I spotted quite a bit in my first trimester but I don't recall any spotting after that. I was also on pretty strict bedrest (only up to pee and shower every 3rd day YUCK) and was not able to DTD at all while preggo

July 10th, 2009, 12:34 AM
Generally Crispy
Ive spotted every pregnancy except my very first child. Never had an answer. Had gushes in 2nd and 3rd trimesters. I know how scary that can be and all the thoughts that go thru your mind at the sight of blood. I'd call OB anyways and just let them know or see if they want to check it out.
July 11th, 2009, 11:51 AM
mayandsofiasmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I can't believe you are still DTD!!

I only had spotting in the first tri. I would call your doctor to at least let them know. They will probably (hopefully) bvring you in for an u/s to make sure everything is fine.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search