I have a question?

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 14th, 2009, 03:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ok so I had an ultrasound 2 weeks ago just to confirm my pregnancy and my Dr. said I am def pregnant but He really couldn't see anything. He gave me a pic and told me come back in a couple of weeks(I have an appt. on Friday) Well I have been looking at the pic and there are visibly 2 small sacs and one of the has 2 spots in it. so my question is does anyone have really early ultrasound pictures of twins or triplets that they can share? I have already gained a ton of weight and I am exauseted but other then that I feel great. I will post my pic tomorrow also so you ladies can analyze it.

Thanks,
Danya

July 14th, 2009, 04:14 PM
*Mandy*'s Avatar Co-Host Moms of Multiples
Send a message via AIM to *Mandy*
First off,Congrats on your pregnancy!How many weeks are you?It may have just been to early to see anything.

Here is a pic of my twins at 6 weeks.Mine are identicals though so there is only one larger sac.
July 15th, 2009, 02:37 PM
Generally Crispy
Six Weeks

Eight Weeks
(one is further back than the other one was so it made it hard to see both in the same frame.
July 15th, 2009, 10:18 PM
PaytsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had an ultrasound at 7 weeks & at that time the tech only saw (what they thought was) one baby, but they couldn't get any real measuments on the sac because it was blurry. They confirmed I was pregnant, but couldn't really tell me anything else. I went back for my gender ultrasound at 18 weeks & we had a big surprise....twins!!

July 16th, 2009, 02:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies, My ultrasound got moved to monday at 9am due to a family emergency for the ultrasound tech, so 3 more days of waiting it is killing me!!!

July 17th, 2009, 02:11 PM
*TornadoJenn*'s Avatar Jenn's the name
Send a message via AIM to *TornadoJenn*
Please KUP! I knew as soon as she put the wand on there and there were 2 sacs that I was having twins. I just was praying that I was wrong, LOL.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search