31 week appt and update on potential delivery

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 17th, 2009, 09:30 AM
mama2noah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
am 31 weeks and 1 day and go to the dr weekly now since last week. i usually see my OB, then go to the peri's office for my u/s and NST. i am measuring 38 weeks. they didn't do weights on the babies this week but last week one was 3 lbs 8 oz and the other was 3 lbs 5 oz., so i am guessing they are around 4 lbs or so this week. they are both looking great and are both practicing their breathing which is wonderful! my fluid levels are still perfect and so is my cervix. both babies are basically transverse and they are laying opposite each other (so head to feet).

at 30 weeks i sort of hit a wall and i am pretty much exhausted all day and my back really hurts my mid afternoon. by the end of the day i am nothing but uncomfortable. "sleeping" is, um, interesting.

there are two peri docs in the practice and last week (as i mentioned before) the woman doc said she likes to see identicals born between 35-36 weeks. THIS week the guy doc said he would prefer 37 weeks and some change. a little frustrating that they aren't consistent in their thinking. of course this is all assuming i don't go into labor. my OB is the one to deliver me and will take direction from them so i am hoping he will chat with them and try to get them to give a somewhat consistent perspective! either way, looks like mid-late-end of august for their arrival.

anyway, that's about it for us. i took a belly shot about 4 weeks ago and still need to post it (i also have a comparison for when i was PG with my son). i need to take another pic, i am so behind on that stuff. still no names either (but that's DH's fault, i have picked the names, he just won't give his "blessing")

July 17th, 2009, 10:39 AM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like things are going well for you! I hope the next few weeks are not to hard on you, and you have a nice delivery.

July 17th, 2009, 12:05 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ccwantsbfp
Wow those weights are fantastic. Keeping my fingers crossed for a smooth delivery!!!
July 17th, 2009, 02:06 PM
*TornadoJenn*'s Avatar Jenn's the name
Send a message via AIM to *TornadoJenn*
Great weights!!! Take care of yourself! It'll be over before you know it!

July 17th, 2009, 02:10 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad all is well!
July 17th, 2009, 03:17 PM
*Mandy*'s Avatar Co-Host Moms of Multiples
Send a message via AIM to *Mandy*
That's GREAT that they are doing so well!I hope your able to get some rest i'm not looking forward to the upcoming weeks of pregnancy for this very reason. My OB changed me from delivering at 38 weeks to 37 weeks.I hope you have a very easy delivery and can't wait to see pics!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search