When did your appointments start to increase?

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 19th, 2009, 12:08 PM
*Mandy*'s Avatar Co-Host Moms of Multiples
Send a message via AIM to *Mandy*
I'm 24 weeks,This is my last monthly appointment (Aug 13th) and then i will start going every two weeks.I usually go get my ultrasound about every three weeks right before my appointment,but my OB said those will also start to increase along with my appointments next month.
July 19th, 2009, 12:29 PM
TheyGrowLikeWeeds's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to TheyGrowLikeWeeds
Mine were always a month apart. I had so many miscarriages that they wanted to watch me VERY closely. It increased to 2 times a week about 7 months in to the pregnancy.

I love my Peanut M&Ms Cameron & Kiefer!!Eliza's Blog
July 19th, 2009, 06:14 PM
kticesk8s's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I only have peri, so my appointments have always been frequent - usually every 2 weeks, unless there was a scheduling conflict. Beginning around 32 weeks, the appts have been weekly. I have ultrasounds at every appointment.

• Me: 32.:. DH: 30...TTC w/ Male Factor.... BFP! Was triplets! NOW IT'S TWINS!!! 1 BOY, 1 GIRL
  • IVF #1: June '07 BFN
  • IVF #2: Oct '08 BFN
  • DIUI #1: Nov '08 BFP!!! Beta 593 @ 14/15 dpiui!! Beta 1897 @ 16/17 dpiui!!!!!! OMG!
July 19th, 2009, 07:07 PM
CrystalMay's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
at about 25 weeks I had ultrasounds every 2 weeks and appointments every 2 weeks and non stress test twice a week. at 30 weeks I had u/s once a week and appointments once a week with stress test twice a week
July 21st, 2009, 07:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
At 18 weeks, I started going every other week. And at 26 weeks, I started to go weekly because that's when my pre-term labor began. There were a couple weeks during that time that I was actually seen twice.

I had an in-office ultrasound at every appt to monitor heartbeats and fluid levels. And I had big ultrasounds every 4 weeks from 20 weeks on to measure growth.

July 21st, 2009, 08:28 AM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My ultrasound schedule hasn't been set. Sometimes I'd go 3 weeks and other times I'd go one. I was going 2-3 to check my cervix and development for a long time. At 26 weeks I started going every week because they were concerned about A's growth. She was fine though, so I went a month without one and now I'm back to once per week. I started going to my docs for appointments and NST's every week at about 24 weeks because of my contractions. I think she normally starts weekly appointments around 30-32 weeks.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

July 21st, 2009, 12:14 PM
mama2noah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
we found out it was twins at 13 weeks and i went every two weeks at that point. around 24 weeks everything had been looking so well that i was told to come in 3 weeks and then i went again 3 weeks later. once i hit 30 weeks they told me to come weekly. all this is with the peri's office. the peri did an u/s everytime i went. at 30 weeks, i also started NSTs. i was seeing my OB on pretty much the same timeframe (there may have been a couple of appts where i just saw him once a month). i really only saw the OB at the same time b/c it was more convenient for me since he and the peri are on the same side of town within walking distance of each other. my OB did all the typical urine, weight, BP, measured fundal height and also listened to heartbeats.

July 22nd, 2009, 04:15 AM
*TornadoJenn*'s Avatar Jenn's the name
Send a message via AIM to *TornadoJenn*
Gosh, I want to say right arount 27/28 weeks.

July 23rd, 2009, 09:36 PM
mayandsofiasmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Starting at 19 weeks I was seen every other week and had an u/s each time. I had a growth u/s every month.

July 24th, 2009, 09:55 AM
1+twins's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
GOsh... Reading all this I wonder how I am going to keep my job. Seems like lots of visits are in my future. I hope they schedule them late.

July 24th, 2009, 11:13 AM
Generally Crispy
Monthly until 20 weeks then everyother week at 20 then at 28 weeks I went weekly.
July 24th, 2009, 07:29 PM
Shawna-mom-to-4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have already been going every 2 -3 weeks but I had bleeding

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search