Twin Funtime

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 1st, 2009, 12:21 PM
TheyGrowLikeWeeds's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to TheyGrowLikeWeeds
I don't know how many of you know, but I'm between houses now. I'm hoping to move in by the end of this coming week! Meanwhile, we are staying in a hotel room with two dogs, two 13 month boys, me, and my hubby. It's very tight here with everything we brought with us! Of course, to make things more difficult, Kiefer looks like he's getting in about three upper teeth one right after the other! He has one now and two on the bottom so he's a grumpy (but happy) boy.

Some of the more fun things is Kiefer went from a few days of taking only a few wobbly steps on his own to running around the hotel room like a little champ. He's been swinging on the table and doing laps around the room. He and Cameron do some cute things together too. Cameron likes being chased. He'll get Kiefer to chase him around the table on all fours (Cameron can't walk yet, but he's crawling like a little speed demon). After a while, Kiefer wants to play something else and will stop to pick somethign up and play with that for a while. Cameron will try his best to persuade Kiefer to continue chasing him, but it's usually a failed effort. Once Kiefer gets his mind on something, he sticks to it. Poor Cameron! Cameron has also learned that swinging on the table is fun. Cameron has gotten very good at stacking cups and calling for us. Kiefer still does not say Mama or Dada very well, but he'll say it occasionally. Kiefer has learned to pop the can of treats open, so he and Cameron will double team the treats. Cameron will get the cans off the table, and Kiefer will open them up and they both sit down and snack away. Good thing I'll only keep healthy treats within arms reach of them. I don't mind those snacks so much cause they really don't add calories and fat to them and they don't fill them up.

It's just so much fun to watch them interact. They are just growing up so fast!!! OOO Kiefer's awake from his nap. Time to go!

I love my Peanut M&Ms Cameron & Kiefer!!Eliza's Blog
August 3rd, 2009, 03:52 PM
*TornadoJenn*'s Avatar Jenn's the name
Send a message via AIM to *TornadoJenn*
WOO HOO On the steps! I cannot BELIEVE IT! I hope you get settled in to your new house soon. Can you post pics?

August 3rd, 2009, 08:18 PM
TheyGrowLikeWeeds's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to TheyGrowLikeWeeds
I brought my camera with me, but it's in some box stuffed under all the other boxes in the hotel room I want to get the thing out, but I don't know which box it's in. So much more labeling things!

I love my Peanut M&Ms Cameron & Kiefer!!Eliza's Blog
August 3rd, 2009, 10:51 PM
*Mandy*'s Avatar Co-Host Moms of Multiples
Send a message via AIM to *Mandy*
I'm sorry you guys are cramped up in a hotel!But YAY for walking!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search