spam me...diaper bags

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 8th, 2009, 08:05 PM
mama2noah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
well the one i have now will definitely not be big enough. i need one for all of the twins' things (obviously)...changes of clothes, diapers, maybe bottles, changing pad etc etc and also big enough to carry stuff for my DS, he MIGHT still be in diapers at least for a little while after they are here and i usually take about 2 dipes for him when out and about (just to be sure). also would love room to be able to carry his water bottle, my wallet. i would love something with a lot of pockets.....

anyway....any suggestions?

August 8th, 2009, 10:33 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I actually have a smaller diaper bag for three, than I did for just Nolan, lol! I have a large ziploc bag with four baby dipes and two toddler dipes, two plastic grocery bags, and a small pack of wipes in my diaper bag-and two extra sleepers. It just means that I have to repack it each time I go out, but that usually just involves throwing in two more baby diapers. Its also much easier to send DH in to change the babies just carrying that bag of supplies instead of hauling my girlie diaper bag around. I keep a backpack filled with Nolan's extra clothes and dipes in the van all the time, it also holds his sippy. I got a cheapo diaper bag that holds two bottles on the outside, paid $15 at some outlet.

Lucky mother to five!

August 8th, 2009, 10:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have a Skiphop diaper bag from the Target line and I love it; I think it was on sale for $24. It has plenty of room for everything I bring (4 baby diapers, 1 pull up, extra shirt shorts and underwear, 2 burp cloths, 2 bottles, wipes, my wallet, my sunglasses, my phone, changing pad, formula containers, bottle of water, sippy cup, and 2 onesies). I guess the bag is a little on the larger size but I hate being ill prepared so I'd pack my house in the diaper bag if it would fit. My diaper bag also has the stroller hooks which was a must have for me.

August 9th, 2009, 02:01 AM
Generally Crispy
I have a bag I leave in the car and one I take in with me to help minimize the amount I need to tote around.
August 9th, 2009, 10:08 AM
Heatherjfitz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a petunia pickle bottom, and I love it! My mother bought it for me because it's a little on the spendy side, but it is perfect! I love the built in diaper changing station. It holds four bottles easily, and fits all my toys etc that I need to carry around!

August 9th, 2009, 01:48 PM
CrystalMay's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I carried a backpack for the first year lol
August 9th, 2009, 03:42 PM
TheyGrowLikeWeeds's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to TheyGrowLikeWeeds
Eddie Bauer Heritage Tote - Baby Boom - Babies "R" Us

This is the one I have. It does a decent job for me. A lot of pockets are outside including some that are insulated for holding food or milk. There are two bottle holders inside as well. There's only one big compartment inside as well and a zippered bag for extra stuff, or dirty diapers or whatever you want to put in there. There's also a changing pad. It's a little lame, but better travel ones can be bought anywhere. It's not bad though. It is cushioned so you may be fine with the changing pad that comes with the bag. It's comfortable to hold. It's bulky, which you'd have to expect with most over-sized bags, but it's canvas and leather in a neutral tone so it isn't loud or anything. It looks stylish...to me anyhow.

It's done a good job for me so far!

I love my Peanut M&Ms Cameron & Kiefer!!Eliza's Blog
August 9th, 2009, 05:41 PM
*TornadoJenn*'s Avatar Jenn's the name
Send a message via AIM to *TornadoJenn*
I dont go anywhere with the twins, LMFAO, but the girls on my other twin board SWEAR by their Skip Hop Duo's

August 10th, 2009, 09:12 PM
tundrababy's Avatar Mega Super Twin Mommy
I have two petunia picklebottom - a touring tote for when I am just out with Danika or one twin and then a boxy backpack for when we are all out. I love them - I hope I get another for my birthday.

This is similar to the one I have
Petunia Pickle Bottom

August 11th, 2009, 12:06 AM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My DH bought me a big Coach bag that I use as a diaper bag.

August 16th, 2009, 10:03 PM
mayandsofiasmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I LOVE the Skip Hop Duo Double. I used that a ton when they were small. I also have a Skip Hop Spark (from Target) that is small- well I guess it is "normal" size but for me it is small That I use for quick trips out. All Skip Hops have a ton of pockets- I love them!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search