We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
let see....I had a emergency c-section at 29 weeks due to PROM. I had identicals who were in a plus sign and was on bedrest from 11 weeks til i delivered. I also had plicenta previa so i was bleeding on and off the whole time. All in all it wasnt a bad expoerence. I had no choice if i delivered by c-section or not because they did not have a NICU at my hospital and they didnt want any complications, but in the end i had no choice one was breech and one was transverse. I hope that helps
1. How did you deliver (vaginally or C-section?) Vaginally at 37w2d
2. Were you induced or did you go naturally? My water broke on Baby A
3. Were you put on bedrest with your pregnancy? If so at what week? ( I am trying to figure out the likelyhood of bedrest for my job situation.) I was put on bedrest at 26w3d and stayed there till exactly 36 weeks
Thank you HeatherW for my beautiful, beautiful siggy!
1. How did you deliver (vaginally or C-section?) C-Section
2. Were you induced or did you go naturally? I went into labor and that is when it was decided to do the section.
3. Were you put on bedrest with your pregnancy? If so at what week? ( I am trying to figure out the likelyhood of bedrest for my job situation.) I was NOT put on bedrest, but I chose to stop working at 30 weeks because I had obstestric choleostasis and I was MISERABLE.
1. How did you deliver (vaginally or C-section?) I haven't delivered yet, but it's looking like I'll have a csection. Baby B is breech and refuses to flip.
2. Were you induced or did you go naturally? I have a scheduled csection on Aug 26, but can't imagine I'll last that long.
3. Were you put on bedrest with your pregnancy? If so at what week? ( I am trying to figure out the likelyhood of bedrest for my job situation.) I wasn't put on bed rest, but I was forced to stop working out and spent a month doing basically nothing around 25-29 weeks. I was put on a pump with medicine to stop contractions. Around 29 weeks the contractions stopped being as severe and I was allowed to do more stuff, but still couldn't work out. I do still go for walks. Tomorrow is my last day on the pump and I'm hoping to deliver pretty quickly after that. I haven't stopped working, but I am able to work from home with my feet up. If I had to go into my office building my doctor would have stopped me from working by now.
Thank you peimum for my siggie
Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday 365 Days in a Roe
1. C-section under general anesthesia after 33 hours of labor (epidural and spinal didn't work... thus the general anesthesia)
2. Yes, I was induced at 37 weeks
3. No bedrest, but I work at home and pretty much self imposed modified bedrest for myself after around 20 weeks or so.
Family Pic (kiddos are 16 months)
Me: 32.:. DH: 30...TTC w/ Male Factor.... BFP! Was triplets! NOW IT'S TWINS!!! 1 BOY, 1 GIRL