Couple ?s for you ladies...

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 10th, 2009, 10:23 AM
1+twins's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so scared of a C-section but know in the end it is whatever makes them the safest. So here are 3 questions for you ladies...

1. How did you deliver (vaginally or C-section?)

2. Were you induced or did you go naturally?

3. Were you put on bedrest with your pregnancy? If so at what week? ( I am trying to figure out the likelyhood of bedrest for my job situation.)

THanks for answering these ladies.

August 10th, 2009, 12:12 PM
breea's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
let see....I had a emergency c-section at 29 weeks due to PROM. I had identicals who were in a plus sign and was on bedrest from 11 weeks til i delivered. I also had plicenta previa so i was bleeding on and off the whole time. All in all it wasnt a bad expoerence. I had no choice if i delivered by c-section or not because they did not have a NICU at my hospital and they didnt want any complications, but in the end i had no choice one was breech and one was transverse. I hope that helps

August 10th, 2009, 12:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. How did you deliver (vaginally or C-section?) Vaginally at 37w2d

2. Were you induced or did you go naturally? My water broke on Baby A

3. Were you put on bedrest with your pregnancy? If so at what week? ( I am trying to figure out the likelyhood of bedrest for my job situation.) I was put on bedrest at 26w3d and stayed there till exactly 36 weeks

August 10th, 2009, 04:36 PM
*TornadoJenn*'s Avatar Jenn's the name
Send a message via AIM to *TornadoJenn*
1. How did you deliver (vaginally or C-section?) C-Section

2. Were you induced or did you go naturally? I went into labor and that is when it was decided to do the section.

3. Were you put on bedrest with your pregnancy? If so at what week? ( I am trying to figure out the likelyhood of bedrest for my job situation.) I was NOT put on bedrest, but I chose to stop working at 30 weeks because I had obstestric choleostasis and I was MISERABLE.

August 10th, 2009, 05:41 PM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. How did you deliver (vaginally or C-section?) I haven't delivered yet, but it's looking like I'll have a csection. Baby B is breech and refuses to flip.

2. Were you induced or did you go naturally? I have a scheduled csection on Aug 26, but can't imagine I'll last that long.

3. Were you put on bedrest with your pregnancy? If so at what week? ( I am trying to figure out the likelyhood of bedrest for my job situation.) I wasn't put on bed rest, but I was forced to stop working out and spent a month doing basically nothing around 25-29 weeks. I was put on a pump with medicine to stop contractions. Around 29 weeks the contractions stopped being as severe and I was allowed to do more stuff, but still couldn't work out. I do still go for walks. Tomorrow is my last day on the pump and I'm hoping to deliver pretty quickly after that. I haven't stopped working, but I am able to work from home with my feet up. If I had to go into my office building my doctor would have stopped me from working by now.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

August 10th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Poncho06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. How did you deliver (vaginally or C-section?) C-Section

2. Were you induced or did you go naturally? Induced I guess.... I had my girls at 33 weeks due to HELLP syndrom

3. Were you put on bedrest with your pregnancy? If so at what week? I went on bedrest pretty early due to IC and PTL

Read more: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f7...#ixzz0NpZLmKBr (Couple ?s for you ladies...)

August 10th, 2009, 06:39 PM
Lindsey608's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Lindsey608
1. How did you deliver (vaginally or C-section?) c-section 37w4d

2. Were you induced or did you go naturally? we ended up with a c-section 2 days before we were scheduled to go in because my BP was high and I was really swollen

3. Were you put on bedrest with your pregnancy? If so at what week? ( I am trying to figure out the likelyhood of bedrest for my job situation.) nope

August 10th, 2009, 07:50 PM
tundrababy's Avatar Mega Super Twin Mommy
1. How did you deliver (vaginally or C-section?) C-section d/t Baby B being breech and estimated to be a 1lb bigger

2. Were you induced or did you go naturally? Never went into labor

3. Were you put on bedrest with your pregnancy? If so at what week? ( I am trying to figure out the likelyhood of bedrest for my job situation.)

Put on bedrest on 32wks d/t pre-e. I worked 12hr shift as a nurse right up until then - I definitely suggest slowing down/cutting hrs back sooner than that - maybe 28wks???

August 12th, 2009, 09:54 AM
*Mandy*'s Avatar Co-Host Moms of Multiples
Send a message via AIM to *Mandy*
I haven't delivered yet either,But i'm in the same boat.One baby is breech and the other is transverse....so it looks like c-section for me.

I haven't had any PTL or anything yet....i'll be 28 weeks tomorrow and defiantly need to slow down or else i'm in pain and start getting contractions.
August 19th, 2009, 08:58 PM
kticesk8s's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. C-section under general anesthesia after 33 hours of labor (epidural and spinal didn't work... thus the general anesthesia)
2. Yes, I was induced at 37 weeks
3. No bedrest, but I work at home and pretty much self imposed modified bedrest for myself after around 20 weeks or so.

• Me: 32.:. DH: 30...TTC w/ Male Factor.... BFP! Was triplets! NOW IT'S TWINS!!! 1 BOY, 1 GIRL
  • IVF #1: June '07 BFN
  • IVF #2: Oct '08 BFN
  • DIUI #1: Nov '08 BFP!!! Beta 593 @ 14/15 dpiui!! Beta 1897 @ 16/17 dpiui!!!!!! OMG!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search