7 mos - can it be already!?!

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 22nd, 2009, 04:54 PM
tundrababy's Avatar Mega Super Twin Mommy
The boys will be 7mos this week, I can't believe how fast the last couple months have gone by. For those new mommies, things get so much better, not that it is bad - it just gets better. Having more independent, smiling, laughing, almost sleeping through the night babies is a long way from those first couple of weeks.

My silly boys...........

Double double chins.....

They love to go in circles like this (just like when i was pregnant)...............

And they can't leave each other alone, I found Rhys laying on Owen - no idea how he did this......

August 22nd, 2009, 09:24 PM
mayandsofiasmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So cute!!! Yes, it does go by SO quick! My girls are almost 1 1/2 yrs and I cannot believe it. And it DOES get better. I think each stage has its challenges, but for me anyway, the newborn phase was the toughest. Especially weeks 6-11.

August 23rd, 2009, 01:39 AM
Veteran
Awww, they are just so cute!

]
August 23rd, 2009, 07:28 AM
*TornadoJenn*'s Avatar Jenn's the name
Send a message via AIM to *TornadoJenn*
You are right, it does get easier, but ditto to PP...each stage has its own difficulties.

They are SO incredibly cute. I cannot believe how fast this has gone by!!!

August 23rd, 2009, 08:58 AM
PaytsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It does go so fast doesnt it?!

Your boys are adorable. I love the pictures!!

August 23rd, 2009, 09:05 AM
Jessy133's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG Jen they are soooo stinking cute! I love the photos! I cant believe its 7 months already. They are both adorable. Im glad about what your saying that it does get easier...I guess you fall into some type of routine. Ive been wondering how just life in general will work with two! LOL

congrats on 7 months..imagine 1 yr will be here before you know it!
xoxo

August 23rd, 2009, 10:36 AM
*Mandy*'s Avatar Co-Host Moms of Multiples
Send a message via AIM to *Mandy*
They are SO cute!I can' believe how big they have got compared to your siggy pic!They look like so much fun!
August 23rd, 2009, 10:02 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Adorable! I'm so dreading the crawling stage...

Marie's five kids are now 7,5,4,4 &2!
August 25th, 2009, 10:09 PM
Heatherjfitz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh man! They are so stinkin CUTE! They totally remind me of my girls right now! Rolling everywhere (including on top of each other) LOL! Are our twinsies about the same corrected age? I can't remember! This is such a fun stage huh? Have you bought a jumperoo? I just got one and at first they didn't understand to jump in it, but now LOOK OUT! lol. It's been great for Isabella (my more physical one!) I am so happy to have found something that keeps her entertained. Its been really hard monitering their "floor" time. I feel like I'm glued to the floor with them! And forget about staying on the blanket! lol. Are the crawling yet? My girls aren't, they aren't sitting independently either, but I think they are getting close! I am loving 6 months, and can't wait for 7! Things are way better now that I have a solid routine! Thanks for posting the pics...I just adore those too. SO cute, and they look so much alike to me!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search