September Roll Call....Members....Lurkers.....New Members...Check In!

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 13th, 2009, 12:29 PM
*Mandy*'s Avatar Co-Host Moms of Multiples
Send a message via AIM to *Mandy*
Expecting Multiple Mama's
How far along are you?
Do you know the sexes yet or are you leaving it a surprise?
Last thing you bought for babies?
How are you feeling? Any pregnancy woes?Any cravings?
What are you looking forward to in the next few weeks/months?

Brand New Multiple Mama's
How old are your new LO's?
Favorite piece of Baby Gear right now?
Do your LO's like to snuggle together or do they like their space?
When was the last time you and your DH/SO had a date night?
Do you have a daily routine or just go with the flow?

Multiple Mama's
How old are your LO's?
Are your LO's sleeping through the night?
What have been their latest accomplishments?
What is their favorite thing to do?
Do you get any "Me" time?If so, what do you like to do?
September 13th, 2009, 12:41 PM
Aly Welch's Avatar Aly
How far along are you? 12 weeks tomorrow
Do you know the sexes yet or are you leaving it a surprise? don't know, will find out
Last thing you bought for babies? nothing yet but my parents have gotten a tandem stroller, two lil strollers, two cribs and mattress covers, apparently some clothing too.
How are you feeling? Any pregnancy woes?Any cravings? Horrible...and not cravings, per say, just want lots of comfort foods and childhood favorites.
What are you looking forward to in the next few weeks/months? this MS going away and getting my energy back.

Make a pregnancy ticker
September 13th, 2009, 02:59 PM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How old are your new LO's? 1 month
Favorite piece of Baby Gear right now? my boobs seriously, i would have to say my swing or sling
Do your LO's like to snuggle together or do they like their space? they don't seem to care either way. Arya didn't like to tandem nurse, but she's getting over it
When was the last time you and your DH/SO had a date night? before the girls were born, but i don't remember when
Do you have a daily routine or just go with the flow? no routine yet

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

September 13th, 2009, 03:13 PM
TheyGrowLikeWeeds's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to TheyGrowLikeWeeds
Multiple Mama's
How old are your LO's? 14-1/2 months
Are your LO's sleeping through the night? Mostly, though occasionally they do wake up for an extra cuddle or they can't find their loveys
What have been their latest accomplishments? Cameron can walk, Kiefer said a sentence - "Yes he did?" in response to me telling him that Cameron didn't mean to hit him over the head with a bucket. He never said anythign before that, but he is saying more mama's and dada's since.
What is their favorite thing to do? Play cat and mouse/hide and seek with a game of chase
Do you get any "Me" time?If so, what do you like to do? we like to go out to dinner when we have someone come watch them, other wise at night we watch a TV movie and have dinner in our room in front of the TV. It was somethign we did before the boys and we both feel we needed some sort of routine from before to help us feel like we can still have a piece of our life when it was just the two of us.

I love my Peanut M&Ms Cameron & Kiefer!!Eliza's Blog
September 13th, 2009, 03:39 PM
tundrababy's Avatar Mega Super Twin Mommy
Multiple Mama's
How old are your LO's? 7.5mos
Are your LO's sleeping through the night? Rhys -yes, Owen still up 2x/night
What have been their latest accomplishments? Rhys is a army-crawler superstar (which reminds me to finish baby-proofing) Owen is almost sitting for long periods -but I swear the kid knows how to roll his eyes at me
What is their favorite thing to do? Owen loves eating solids and going crazy in his exersaucer. Rhys is happy as long as someone is paying attention to him
Do you get any "Me" time?If so, what do you like to do? Yep, once a week - its called work

September 13th, 2009, 03:54 PM
Generally Crispy
Multiple Mama's
How old are your LO's? 4.5 months
Are your LO's sleeping through the night? Pretty much
What have been their latest accomplishments? Hurricane rolled over today!
What is their favorite thing to do? Suck on their fists.
Do you get any "Me" time?If so, what do you like to do? What in the world is "Me Time"? Brush my hair!
September 13th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Multiple Mama's
How old are your LO's? 11 months today!
Are your LO's sleeping through the night? Unfortunately, no. Addi is up at least twice and Livi at least once.
What have been their latest accomplishments? Adalyn is walking. Alivia stands forever but hasn't figured out that she can move her feet!!
What is their favorite thing to do? Steal toys from each other and play with our cell phones.
Do you get any "Me" time?If so, what do you like to do? I do get some "me" time and I like to sleep when that happens!

September 13th, 2009, 07:17 PM
Lindsey608's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Lindsey608
Multiple Mama's

How old are your LO's? 9 months
Are your LO's sleeping through the night? Oliver is, Lia isn't!
What have been their latest accomplishments? Lia is crawling, Oliver has started saying "mama!"
What is their favorite thing to do? Lia likes to eat whatever she can find on the floor. Oliver's favorite thing is "talking" into his big sister's echo microphone.
Do you get any "Me" time? If so, what do you like to do?
We get a few hours in the evening after the kids are in bed. Usually I just watch TV, surf the internet, hang out with DH!

September 13th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How old are your new LO's? 16 weeks adjusted
Favorite piece of Baby Gear right now? Rainforest swings
Do your LO's like to snuggle together or do they like their space? they like their own space
When was the last time you and your DH/SO had a date night? May 1, 2009
Do you have a daily routine or just go with the flow? We have a pretty set schedule-the boys love it!
September 13th, 2009, 08:20 PM
Poncho06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Multiple Mama's How old are your LO's? 6 months
Are your LO's sleeping through the night? YES!!!WOOOHOO
What have been their latest accomplishments? Sophia has a half crawl going on.... she just needs to learn to put her head up instead of dragging her face along the carpet, Olivia can sit up leaning forward for periods of time now
What is their favorite thing to do? Eat eat and eat some more... two little piggies over here Do you get any "Me" time?If so, what do you like to do ummm havent had much of that lately... DH went on a trainig depolyment with the gaurd so I've been alone for the past week

September 13th, 2009, 08:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How old are your new LO's? 3 months on the 17th
Favorite piece of Baby Gear right now? probably the double stroller. oh and the bouncy seats as the twins love being in them.
Do your LO's like to snuggle together or do they like their space? they like both. hang out together during the day but at night they sleep separate due to evan's reflux and because emma likes to sleep stretched out and she scoots around in her crib.
When was the last time you and your DH/SO had a date night? the first official one since i was pregnant with kyle was last saturday night.
Do you have a daily routine or just go with the flow? i try to have a routine but it is hard when a toddler is around and when the twins don't have a set in stone nap schedule yet.

September 14th, 2009, 03:35 AM
Mom2twins2010's Avatar AverageMom
How far along are you? 19.5 weeks
Do you know the sexes yet or are you leaving it a surprise? Not yet, babies were both uncooperative last u/s, hopefully we'll know at our Oct 1st appt.
Last thing you bought for babies? Nothing yet, my parents have bought a few things & I'm going to pickup a crib this week (I think, I haven't decided yet LOL)
How are you feeling? Any pregnancy woes?Any cravings? Feeling OK, no more m/s, just really tired all the time, can't sleep, feeling restless, and my cravings aren't bad anymore, I can actually live without my curly fries
What are you looking forward to in the next few weeks/months? Feeling the babies move and for my hubby to be able to feel them move too.... right now they still feel like bubbles and I don't feel them every day.

Thanks to *Kiliki* for the siggy
September 14th, 2009, 04:00 AM
Sweetpea0708's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Sweetpea0708 Send a message via MSN to Sweetpea0708 Send a message via Yahoo to Sweetpea0708
Expecting Mamas
How far along are you? 19w, 1 day WOOHOO Halfway!

Do you know the sexes yet or are you leaving it a surprise? Two boys, though DH is still hoping (praying, meditating, spiritual cleansing ) one is a girl.

Last thing you bought for babies? I haven't bought anything yet, I still have everything from DS, my coworker gave me her double stroller, my sister , cousin and my brother's ex-girlfriend just sent me all their boy clothes, and my parents always buy new grandbabies their cribs/car seats/play pens (though I still have DS playpen). I just realized my parents have spent a lot of money on grandbabies (these will be numbers 19 and 20).

How are you feeling? Any pregnancy woes?Any cravings? I'm ok, I get out of breath easily when I move too much (and when Baby B is scrunched up top, usually after sleeping). Sleeping is starting to get a little difficult, and I've grown out of the maternity pants I wore with Xavier My cravings are all over the place, I just get in the mood and HAVE TO HAVE IT (like when I had 5 hot dogs at this breast cancer awareness event, the best charitable $5 I've spent )

What are you looking forward to in the next few weeks/months? Baking my babies, Seeing them both on the U/S at this point (looking like babies ) has made me excited to be having twins (and terrified 10x more), getting our house prepared. And hoping my Dr. pulls me out of work before the snow starts coming, I hate driving in the snow.

September 14th, 2009, 05:18 AM
How far along are you? 28 weeks today...3rd trimester!
Do you know the sexes yet or are you leaving it a surprise? Two girls
Last thing you bought for babies? Cute fleece sleepers yesterday
How are you feeling? Any pregnancy woes?Any cravings? The last week it has really hit me; thought I was doing so well but now the hips, back hurt. I've pulled a ligament in my groin which is very uncomfortable. Still trying to swim and walk. Oh, and heartburn constantly!! No cravings, different things all the time. Right now, rice krispies!
What are you looking forward to in the next few weeks/months? Growth scan this week, then, seeing the babies within (I'm guessing) the next 10 weeks!
September 14th, 2009, 06:33 AM
PaytsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Multiple Mama's

How old are your LO's? 10 1/2 months
Are your LO's sleeping through the night? They both sleep until around 4:30AM.
What have been their latest accomplishments? Aaron is standing on his own & taking a few steps. Brayden just started standing on his own. Both boys are cruising.
What is their favorite thing to do? Eat!! (I'm in trouble when these boys are teenagers!!) Steal whatever is in brother's hand. Bop each other on the head with their toys.
o you get any "Me" time? I do, DH is really good about that. I play volleyball once a week & I've started on a bowling leauge with some of my girlfriends every other friday.

September 14th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to sisteen
How old are your LO's? 9 1/2 months

Are your LO's sleeping through the night? oh yeah. They have been since 2 months

What have been their latest accomplishments? Crawling to a sit, mama, dada, and real crawling
What is their favorite thing to do? EAT!!! that is all that they want to do. They love food.

Do you get any "Me" time?If so, what do you like to do? Yes I take a shower. Something my son lets me play on my ipod while he take care of the oldest daughter

September 14th, 2009, 07:21 PM
lupti's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 31W 5d
Do you know the sexes yet or are you leaving it a surprise? 2 boys
Last thing you bought for babies? swings on ebay
How are you feeling? Any pregnancy woes?Any cravings? ok..on hospital bedrest, get some contractions, etc. Totally craving milk shakes
What are you looking forward to in the next few weeks/months? getting these boys here safely!

Heather
BFP March 2, 12 dpo
Elias Scott and Griffin Karl here on 9/19/09!
September 15th, 2009, 09:59 AM
Jeb-O's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jeb-O Send a message via Yahoo to Jeb-O
Multiple Mama's
How old are your LO's? Just turned ONE
Are your LO's sleeping through the night? They both wake up once a night and more when teething is crazy.
What have been their latest accomplishments? Pulling themselves up on everything and climbing climbing climbing!
What is their favorite thing to do? Climb? Actually no, it is being chased or chasing each other.
Do you get any "Me" time?If so, what do you like to do? I don't really get alone time. But I like spending my time with DH anyway.

September 15th, 2009, 05:55 PM
dlovesc's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 25 weeks 5 days
Do you know the sexes yet or are you leaving it a surprise? 2 boys
Last thing you bought for babies? diapers
How are you feeling? Any pregnancy woes?Any cravings? Iverall, I guess I am not feeling too bad; it depends on the day. I have intermittent abdominal and back pain, have been passing kidney stones, tendonitis in my left knee, and I have heartburn. No real cravings yet!
What are you looking forward to in the next few weeks/months? Getting the nursery ready, holding my babies for the first time, seeing my DH hold his sons
September 16th, 2009, 09:20 AM
lissy8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 22 weeks
Do you know the sexes yet or are you leaving it a surprise? They are both boys
Last thing you bought for babies? Sunglasses, swimming trunks (for next summer), converse booties, and a few out fits.
How are you feeling? Any pregnancy woes?Any cravings?
I have my goos days and bad days. Most of my pregnancy woes are that I I have a lot of heartburn, still throwing up some days, and body aches. I have had cravings for pizza, milk, and cookies.
What are you looking forward to in the next few weeks/months? Lots of ultrasounds and I am looking forward to the next few months holding my LO's.

Thank you Mod-trishosaurus for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search