Who has the cuter cry/pouty face?

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 24th, 2009, 04:43 PM
TheyGrowLikeWeeds's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to TheyGrowLikeWeeds
I know, strange question I'm sure, but I was noticing the looks on my boy's faces when they are upset and/or crying. I starting to realize I thought they actually looked cute! I feel awful they are crying, and I soothe them and don't stare at them in their misery, but it's just something I noticed.

Cameron has the cutest pouty face. Even during his crying when he takes in his next breath for another round of crying, he pouts some more and it's so cute!

Kiefer has the cutest cry face. Kiefer can give some cute pouts too, but his got such a cute cry face.

Now, I'm not in love with their crying. Cameron has a strong set of lungs and he knows how to use them. Kiefer's cries will break your heart cause he just sounds so desperate when he is in a serious crying fit. Luckily for me, it doesn't take much to cheer them up.

I love my Peanut M&Ms Cameron & Kiefer!!Eliza's Blog
September 26th, 2009, 01:22 PM
*TornadoJenn*'s Avatar Jenn's the name
Send a message via AIM to *TornadoJenn*
SPencer gives a pretty awesome lower lip when he's crying...Sam just has an awful ear piercing scream.

September 28th, 2009, 08:26 PM
*Mandy*'s Avatar Co-Host Moms of Multiples
Send a message via AIM to *Mandy*
My daughter came out pouting and used to do it all the time when she was a baby.I can't wait to see if the girls do this as well.
September 29th, 2009, 06:37 PM
Lindsey608's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Lindsey608
Oliver has the cutest little pout and cry.

Lia's just a shrieker!!

September 29th, 2009, 07:13 PM
Heatherjfitz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Isabella screams and turns red in the face like the Queen of Hearts....lol. Alyssa has a cute little pout and lets her tears slowly run down her face and then burys her face on the floor or in her hands. Soooo cute! LOL. Although I hate it when either of them are crying....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search