Where did everybody go???

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 23rd, 2004, 08:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to linda11567
I can hear my echo in here!! Come back, I'm lonely Don't know how that can be with twins!! but let me know how everyone is doing.
August 24th, 2004, 12:07 PM
twinsmom26
Hi, I'm here, lol. Everything is going good here. Getting ready soon to start potty training and not at all looking foward to it with twins, lol. If I can only get these guys to stop playing with poo then it would make my job so much easier. I just recently got them eating cereal with milk and they do a wonderful job (not much mess) with it. They both are up to maybe 15 words each which is really good for them so hopefully soon they will be able to communicate with me. Twins are so much fun and SO MUCH WORK!! They drive me crazy at times, but when they both run up and hug and kiss me for no reason it makes up for all of the insanity. Those moments are the best.
August 24th, 2004, 12:30 PM
ranidae
I am here........just cant post too much since the twins love to walk into the keyboard tray on this desk (time for a new one LOL)

I love that they can walk and are becoming their own little people but I sure do miss the pre-mobile days.
August 26th, 2004, 03:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to linda11567
I'm so glad your here!!!! Things are going good here too. We just got back from a three hour trip to Williamsburg VA. now THAT was interesting. We didn't get to see much though. We stayed last night and planned to see the historical site today but it was so humid and all the boys did was cry. They were so hot.

Quote:
* If I can only get these guys to stop playing with poo then it would make my job so much easier.[/b]
Ewwwwwww!!!!! I'm so glad they haven't started doing that yet. Andrew has just discoved that pee comes out sometimes. He was in the tub and he was so shocked, it was funny. I'm trying to get them to feed themselves, they are good for one bite, then they want to play with the spoon. We tried Cheerios, that was a disaster. Guess they don't care for cold cereal yet. I think I'm going to be feeding them when they're five.

The boys like to play with the key board too!!.... and the tv..... and the stereo..... and the remote..... and the phone.....geez!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search