Twin Discounts

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 10th, 2010, 07:28 AM
tundrababy's Avatar Mega Super Twin Mommy
How many of your know about twin discount programs? I really had no idea that they existed until I found this.

Does Babies"R"Us offer a multiple birth discount? We are pleased to inform you of our multiple birth discount. Babies"R"Us defines a multiple birth as parents with two or more babies the same age. We offer our customers 10% off two or more of the same items purchased in the same order (e.g. two cribs, two bedding sets, two strollers, etc.). The DISCOUNT applies to the following categories only: furniture, bedding sets and baby gear, including car seats, strollers, travel yards, highchairs, swings, gates, exersaucers/walkers and backpack/carriers. Double strollers and matching infant car seats are also eligible for the multiple birth discount. This offer is not available on any special purchase items. Corporate sales do not qualify for the multiple birth discount.

If anybody has any other ones to pass on - please do I am sure some of our mama's could use it!!

February 10th, 2010, 07:35 AM
LeweyLouise's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Free Stuff For Twins

btw- make sure if you pay out of pocket for any medical that you ask for a twin discount, in fact I always ask for a discount for just about everything I purchase

Last edited by LeweyLouise; February 10th, 2010 at 07:38 AM.
February 10th, 2010, 07:38 AM
So I emailed the local multiples group in my area and got this email in return. Definitely wished I knew about some of this stuff about a year ago !!

Beechnut Baby Foods - Call 1-800-BEECHNUT (1-800-233-2468) to request a free new parents pack for twins, triplets or quads. It will include coupons for products, double the normal amount of coupons if you have twins, three times if you have triplets, etc. You'll also get ongoing newsletters which also have coupons. You can also sign up for an online email newsletter (http://www.beechnut.com/Special%20Offers/sign_up.asp) for more ongoing coupons.

Buy Buy Baby - offers 10% off the 2nd item only.

Carnation - Joining their new birth program will get you almost $20 in free product coupons and other discount coupons as your twins grow
Carnation Good Start Formula Nestle Infant Nutrition PO Box AW Wilkes-Barre, PA 18703

Carters - The children's clothing company has a special gift pack for parents of newborn triplets+ only (sorry, nothing for twins). But if you have triplets, they'll mail you three free shirts (large size). You'll have to send them proof of the triplets birth (copy of birth certificates) and you should mail it to:
Carters Attn: Multiple Birth Program 224 N. Hilll St. Griffin, GA 30223

Drypers - No longer has a multiples birth program after company was purchased by another company which also no longer manufactures Drypers.

Enfamil (Mead Johnson) - Enfamil advises parents of twins to contact their pediatrician after their multiples birth to have them talk to their local Enfamil representative. If a promotional offer is available, the representative will issue a recommendation for free products be sent to the parents. You can also call 1-800-BABY-123 (1-800-222-9123) to join the Enfamil Family Beginnings program for ongoing coupons through the mail.

Evenflo - Call 1-800-233-5921 for information on receiving a free gift basket for twins to quads. The starter kit will most likely include disposable liners for diaper pails, bibs, and coupons for other products. You'll need to send them proof of the multiples via the mail but call first to register.

The First Years - Requires copies of the birth certificates and short letters requesting to become members of their Multiple Birth Program and receive a gift basket of free rattles. The address is as follows: The First Years Attn: Multiples 100 Technology Center Dr., Ste. 2A Stoughton, MA 02072

Gerber - Call 1-800-4-GERBER (1-800-443-7237) to sign up for the Gerber Super twins program. You'll receive coupons for free Gerber products, double the amount sent for any newborn parents of singletons. Triplet parents get three times the coupons and some other goodies, but it will require you to send them a copy of the triplets birth announcement.

Halo Sleep Sac- Call 1-888-999-4256 As of June, 2007, they offer buy one full price ($24.95) get one 1/2 off. Ask for the twin discount. Halo Sleep
Heinz - Call 1-800-872-2229 to receive free welcome packets for each of your twins or triplets. The packs will include coupons off Heinz baby products and some informational literature. No proof of the twins birth will be required.

Huggies - Provides a one-time gift of higher-value coupons for parents of newborn twins or triplets. Send proof of birth (crib cards, copies of birth certificates, etc.) to the following address:
Kimberly Clark Corp. Dept. QMB PO Box 2020 Neenah, WI 54957-2020
You'll also receive ongoing coupons through the mail after joining their program.

JC PenneyPortraits - There's an online form on the JC Penney web site to sign up for their Multiple Birth Program. You'll get a pair of portrait sitting coupons for your twins (the offers can vary). You can complete the online form at the following URL (JCPenney Portrait Studios. Baby Portrait Coupons, Family Photos, Custom Photo Cards).

Johnson and Johnson - Call 1-800-526-3967 to receive a free twins pack that includes coupons and informational literature on their baby products line. You won't probably be required to provide proof of the births of your twins.

McNeal Consumer Products - The makers of Tylenol will send you free welcome packets for each of your multiples if you call 1-800-962-5357 (option #5). The packs will include coupons and informational literature but make sure you tell them you have twins or triplets!

Mom and Baby Works - As indicated on their web site, Mom & Baby Works is proud to offer parents and families of multiples our Multiple Births Program. This program offers buy one, get one free on selected products purchased directly through our 1-866-477-5144 number.

Nestle Infant Nutrition - Call 1-800-782-7766 to request the address and a registration code number so that you can mail proof of your twins (crib cards, copies of birth certificates, letter from doctor) to Nestles for coupons for two free cans of Nestle Good Start DNA & ARA infant formula. You can also sign up for their free magazine online at http://www.verybestb.......e=&Next=%2F (separate from the program just for twins, but it will also get you more coupons for free formula)

Oceanspray - Parents of twins or triplets can receive a special assortment of Oceanspray product coupons in the Multiple Birth program. Send a copy of proof of birth of your multiples to:
Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. One Ocean Spray Drive Lakeville-Middleboro Ma 02349

Pampers or Luvs - Call 1-800-726-7377 to request a free package as part of their Pampers Multiples Birth program or 1-888-665-3257 for a free package on the Luvs Multiples Birth Program . Packages will include coupons for Pampers (or Luvs), wipes and some other products and coupons (it changes periodically). You most likely won't be required to send them proof of your twins or triplets, but this offer is only available for parents of multiples. The two programs are separate from each other so sign up for both if you plan on using both products!

Playtex Diaper Genies - To participe in the Multiples Birth Program (and receive a coupon for $7 off a Diaper Genie), send your name, mailing address and proof of the birth of your twins (crib cards, birth announcement, etc.) to the following address:
Playtex Diaper Genie 20 Troy Road Whittany, NJ 07981

Preschoolian Shoes - Please fax copies of birth certificates toll free to 866 681 1081 and include your email. They will email you back a code which will reduce the price of your order by 50%.... (you can buy any 2 styles colors or sizes)- shoes must be purchased in multiples of 2 (2,4,6 etc)- if you intend to buy more than 2 let them know in the fax... you can also email a photo to jeff@preschoolians.com instead of the fax if you like.
For more information ,go to their web site -- Preschoolians - Baby shoes, Infant shoes, Toddler shoes, Sandals, Boots, Shoes, Slippers

Ringling Brothers Barnum & Bailey Circus- The circus folks will allow you to receive free circus certificates for each of your twins if you sign up online before they turn 1: (https://www.ringling.com/offers/baby.aspx)
The certificates have no expiration date so it works better if you register now and get the certificates and then redeem them when they're older and can appreciate the circus more.
After you register online, make sure you print out their forms and send a copy of each of your twins birth certificates to:
Baby's First Circus Program Feld Entertainment, Inc. 8607 Westwood Center Drive Vienna, VA 22182

Similac - Call 1-800-232-7677 for information on their Welcome Additions Club and to receive a welcoming kit including coupons or product samples. You can also sign up online however it's confusing how to do so for twins online (https://www.rossenroll.com/welcomeAddition/wac/join.asp) so we do suggest calling them and telling them you just had twins.

White House Greetings- This one isn't twin-specific (any parent of a newborn can do this), but as of this writing it would get you a 'personalized' greeting from a dad of twins for your newborn twins. Send your twins names, birthdate and your address to the White House and you should receive an official congratulatory card from the President (a nice keepsake for baby's scrapbooks). Send the request to:
The White House Greeting Office Room 39 Washington D.C. 20500

PAMPERS
Pampers Multiple Birth Offer - Limited Time!
"Does your family include twins, triplets, quadruplets, or other multiple births? Pampers welcomes you with a one-time gift of money-saving coupons and a free copy of twin Set, a guide to savoring motherhood of multiples! Simply send us copies of your baby's hospital discharge papers. Please black out sensitive information such as social security numbers before sending them. Finally, mail your name and address along with the copies of the hospital discharge papers to":

U.S. Residents: Pampers Multiple Birth Offer
The Procter & Gamble Company
P. O. Box 599
Cincinnati, OH 45201

Canadian Residents: Pampers Multiple Birth Offer
The Procter & Gamble Company - Toronto Ontario
P. O. Box 355, Station A
Toronto Ontario M5W1C5
Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for your coupons to arrive.

HUGGIES
You can join the Huggies Baby Network to get lots of special offers on their products. Click here to join now!

PLAYTEX
Just sign up Here to get news and special offers for Platex products, like their famous Diaper Genie® System! You can also contact them by phone about special discounts: 1-800-222-0453

GERBER
You can see all their special offers, coupons and promotions Here. You will need to register with their site first, but then you can print out the coupons right from your computer. Their products include Nestle Good Start Formula, assorted baby foods, and NUK bottles and nipples.

*Parents of twins can send copies of birth certificates to the address bellow and receive coupons good for five cans of FREE formula! We recommend you call the number below to confirm.

Carnation Good Start Formula, Nestle Infant Nutrition
PO Box AW
Wilkes Barre, PA 18703
Phone: 1-800-782-7766

EVENFLO
Evenflo offers a set of free bottles, nipples and sippy cups (products may vary)
1000 Evenflo Drive
Canton, GA 30114
Phone: 1-800-356-2229

BEECH NUT
Check out their site for current specials or contact them about their "New Parent Package".
Phone: 1-800-233-2468

ENFAMIL
Simply register for Enfamil Family Beginnings® to receive all sorts of free samples and coupons. You'll even get a free diaper bag and valuable JCPenny portrait offers!

MEAD JOHNSON
Contact them about their Multiples Program in which you can receive a case of formula for each child. May need pediatrician to verify your twins.
Phone: 1-800-422-2902 or 1-800-222-9123

TINY LOVE
This program offers buy one, get one free on all Tiny Love products purchased directly through their 1-888-TINY-LOVE number. Visit their site to get the qualification form needed.

JOHNSON & JOHNSON
Get a twins-gift packet.

Johnson & Johnson
199 Grandview Road
Skillman, NJ 08558
800-526-3967

BRISTOL MEYERS
Contact them about their multiple birth program via the address and phone number below.

2400 W. Lloy Expressway
Evansville, IN 47721
800-422-2902

RINGLING BRO'S CIRCUS
Get one free ticket for each twin. Visit ringling.com or contact them through the address below for requirements.

Customer Service-Baby Program
Feld Entertainment
8607 West wood Center Drive
Vienna, VA 22182

THE FIRST YEARS
Call 1-800-533-6708 for information on receiving twins bibs and rattles.

TRENDS IN TWOS
Enter coupon code 10BACK at checkout for a one time discount of 10% off your entire order. Shop now for fun clothing and gifts for twins and their families at TrendsInTwos.com.

February 10th, 2010, 11:53 AM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a whole list like that at home too. Of course I was way too busy after they were born to take advantage of any of it. I should go back through the list.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

February 10th, 2010, 07:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to MarineWife2004
Wow thanks ladies I am going to try to take advantage of those offers

February 11th, 2010, 05:29 AM
mayandsofiasmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yeah, some of them are good. I called one formula company- Similac maybe? And the person on the phone was clueless. I had heard about people getting cases of free formula, but I was not so lucky. Many of the offers just were too time consuming to sign up for. The BRU one is nice- IF you are going to purchase 2 big items. We used it on the cribs. Got car seats from amazon which turned out to be cheaper than getting them from BRU with the twin discount!!

And I get really annoyed with the twin "discount" for daycare. It's 10% off the 2nd kid. That's not enough! We should at least get 20% off things.

July 21st, 2010, 07:39 AM
bump for new mamas

July 21st, 2010, 08:40 AM
mudd1118's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I used the BRU multiples discount once, but then realized that with all of the 20% coupons they give out, it's cheaper for me to make two separate purchases using those.

July 23rd, 2010, 08:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I went through the list a year ago and found that some information was outdated and the companies were not participating in the programs anymore. I think Evenflo was one of them. Most companies I found will just send you extra coupons. The only one that (other than formula companies that I didn't contact) sent a gift basket was The First Years/Learning Curve company. The McNeal company was pretty clueless and I had to play phone tag to finally get someone who knew what I was talking about. They sent lots of 1.00 off coupons for both children's and adult Tylenol products but none for infants.

July 24th, 2010, 10:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Awesome! Thanks for posting this list!
July 24th, 2010, 09:05 PM
nateandjenny's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Evenflow, Johnson and Johnson and McNeal do not participate. ( Neither did Summer Infants (don't know if that was on yout list). I just called them this week.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search