preggo mommies!

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 29th, 2010, 09:53 PM
nateandjenny's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
so It has been two weeks since I asked and a lot can happen in two weeks!
How is everyone doing?
any appointments coming up?
Has anyone thought of names?

November 30th, 2010, 06:17 AM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Our second appointment is later this morning, so I will post an update tonight. We are excited to check up on them though

Psalm 139:9-10
]
November 30th, 2010, 06:52 AM
Veteran
Still waiting for the "honeymoon" stage! I have a feeling when I start feeling less nauseous I am going to be so uncomfortable from the babies! We start our ultrasound monitoring for TTTS next Thursday so I am hoping they will be able to tell us the genders and then we can start thinking about names.

November 30th, 2010, 07:42 AM
Super Mommy
Doing well (so far) -tired and all My next appointment is 12/8 - and I hope all will be well. U/s last week showed that the babies are doing great and it looks like we are having 2 girls. We are still working on names though.

November 30th, 2010, 08:42 AM
mudd1118's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How is everyone doing? Doing great here! We're wrapping up the last few days of this wonderful pregnancy, as we're scheduled to have our boys delivered by c-section early Friday morning (making it to 38 weeks!)! I'm still on bed rest, so I have sent DH out today to complete the last of our "to do" and "to get" lists!

Any appointments coming up? c-section Friday morning at 7am!

Has anyone thought of names? Jonah Christopher (Baby A) and Jacob Michael Leo (Baby B)

November 30th, 2010, 03:02 PM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How is everyone doing? Doing very good. My biggest complaints are still the morning sickness and acid reflux .. yuck! I am finally not feeling exhausted all the time though ... just some of the time lol
any appointments coming up? We had our 12 week appt today an everything looks great. It was awesome to see the babies moving around and looking like real babies. I have actually lost about 6-7 lbs so far according to the Dr's scale, which surprised me, because I didn't think I had according to my scale at home. I knew I had lost weight the first month, but I had gained back the 4-5 lbs I lost .... at least when I weighed myself a few days ago. He wasn't worried though (especially since I am already overweight). Just surprised me. Mostly we were just thrilled to see the babies were both growing well.
Has anyone thought of names? We had both a boy and a girl name picked out when we started thinking about kids. We are not worrying about picking out others until we find out the genders. If we need to we will come up with another boy or girl one then

Psalm 139:9-10
]
November 30th, 2010, 03:57 PM
April Flowers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Doing great! Really loving the hardly any more morning sickness thing. Also finally decided to just take a year off (starts in two weeks) and that has eased a lot of stress on everyone.

Our last appointment was our 20 week scan which confirmed one girl and one boy, and everything looked great. Our next visit is Dec 15th and then we start going every two weeks.

We had our names picked out as Tristan Luke and Rebecca Kathleen, but then DH went and kept calling our little girl "Becky" and I really didn't like the sound of that, so we are now on the fence about what to name our girl. DH is also reconsidering if he wants to have a DH Jr, which is something he originally said he did not want.

Gorgeous siggy courtesy of tasha_mae!
Oct 26, 2010--Thing 1 is a BOY and Thing 2 is a GIRL

December 2nd, 2010, 12:56 PM
jamie7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How is everyone doing? Feeling pretty good. I pulled a muscle in my groin so that stinks. I gained 30 pounds so far and my belly is measuring 49weeks lol! I am upset b/c baby A is still breech so the doc had to pick a date for c-section (I told her to pick so at least that is a suprise) started acupuncture to try to flip baby. Both babies are over 4 pounds and doing good so that is GREAT news.

any appointments coming up? Nope. Had mine at the begining of the week. Next one is the 14th

Has anyone thought of names? we like Lucas and Landon for the boy with a middle name of Jonathan and Karlee and Livia for the girl middle name of Ann

OUR SWEET BEAUTIFUL BABIES ARE HERE! BRINLEE ANN AND LUCAS JONATHAN BORN 1/3/11 AT 8:54AM AND 8:55AM!
December 21st, 2010, 08:33 AM
SarieP's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How is everyone doing? I'm new and doing good so far I am really really tired all the time and have nausea when I don't eat often. I also am having this weird pain in my butt/really lower back...not sure what that is!
Any appointments coming up? Just had my first ultrasound yesterday with our fertility clinic and I go on january 5th to a regular OB
Has anyone thought of names? We have a boys and girls name picked out. Liam Charles for a boy and Raegan Lila for a girl

December 21st, 2010, 07:38 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I"m on pg with a singleton, so far, does that count?

Lucky mother to five!

December 22nd, 2010, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarieP View Post
How is everyone doing? I'm new and doing good so far I am really really tired all the time and have nausea when I don't eat often. I also am having this weird pain in my butt/really lower back...not sure what that is!
Any appointments coming up? Just had my first ultrasound yesterday with our fertility clinic and I go on january 5th to a regular OB
Has anyone thought of names? We have a boys and girls name picked out. Liam Charles for a boy and Raegan Lila for a girl
I had pain in lower back/tail bone but mine didn't start till later. I still have mine when I walk to much. My dr said ot was prob because the babies pushed my tail bone is out of alignment. My SIL is preggo right now has lower back pain from a pinched nerve. Who knows what it could be. Hopefully it doesn't get any worse.
Are you going to see an OB and peri?
I like the the name you picked! they are really cute. We had the hardest time coming up with the second name when we found out we were having two girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieJ View Post
I"m on pg with a singleton, so far, does that count?
of course!

Last edited by nateandjenny; December 22nd, 2010 at 08:49 AM.
December 22nd, 2010, 12:28 PM
CrystalAnne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How is everyone doing? Pretty good Still a bit shocked. Twins don't run in my family AT ALL so I'm still trying to figure out HOW this came about lol. there are two placentas and two sacs so we don't know if they are identical or fraternal at this point. . .it could go either way.

any appointments coming up? Not until January 16th

Has anyone thought of names? Zoeyanne Janae and Paige Alexandra
December 22nd, 2010, 08:59 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm thrilled that I'm still pg today!

my first u/s is Jan 5th, I'll be 9w2d!

names--boy is Alexander, girl is Eva

Lucky mother to five!

December 22nd, 2010, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalAnne View Post
How is everyone doing? Pretty good Still a bit shocked. Twins don't run in my family AT ALL so I'm still trying to figure out HOW this came about lol. there are two placentas and two sacs so we don't know if they are identical or fraternal at this point. . .it could go either way.

any appointments coming up? Not until January 16th

Has anyone thought of names? Zoeyanne Janae and Paige Alexandra
I LOVE Zoeyanne. We have a LillyAnne. Have you thought about ZoeyAnne? For some reason I like it written that way. Everyone in DH's family fought over Zoey but all but one has kids and none of us used it. Mine were di/di. Are you going to see a peri? We saw our ob and a peri. I loved it. When is your ob going to start seeing you more often? We started every two weeks at 22 weeks I think. It took a few weeks for it sink in for us and we found out at 9 weeks. Couldn't imagine you shock!

Last edited by nateandjenny; December 22nd, 2010 at 09:36 PM.
December 23rd, 2010, 04:17 AM
SarieP's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateandjenny View Post
I had pain in lower back/tail bone but mine didn't start till later. I still have mine when I walk to much. My dr said ot was prob because the babies pushed my tail bone is out of alignment. My SIL is preggo right now has lower back pain from a pinched nerve. Who knows what it could be. Hopefully it doesn't get any worse.
Are you going to see an OB and peri?
I like the the name you picked! they are really cute. We had the hardest time coming up with the second name when we found out we were having two girls.
Yea, I read about it in a pregnancy book and it doesn't talk about it until way later so I'm not sure what's going on! I'm going to ask the doctor about it when I finally see my regular OB. I don't know what a peri is so I guess I'm only going to see an OB? The doctor at the fertility clinic said I shouldnt have to be considered high risk right now and he was going to contact my OB to discuss it. Maybe they will have more information for me when I get there! My next appt is Jan 5th and I'll be 9w5d.
Thanks! We like them too! I told DH we needed to pick another boy name and another girl name just in case

December 24th, 2010, 08:23 PM
CrystalAnne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateandjenny View Post
I LOVE Zoeyanne. We have a LillyAnne. Have you thought about ZoeyAnne? For some reason I like it written that way. Everyone in DH's family fought over Zoey but all but one has kids and none of us used it. Mine were di/di. Are you going to see a peri? We saw our ob and a peri. I loved it. When is your ob going to start seeing you more often? We started every two weeks at 22 weeks I think. It took a few weeks for it sink in for us and we found out at 9 weeks. Couldn't imagine you shock!
Thankyou!!! I fought for ZoeyAnne but my husband INSISTS on Zoeyanne. I am just happy I won the battle on Zoe with the two dots over it. I don't like it that way at all! lol. I haven't had an appointment with my OB since we found out we're having twins. The next one is actually the 21st, not the 16th and I really have no idea what to expect as far as all that is concerned. The u/s tech did tell me my OB always has twin mamas come in every 2 weeks in the third trimester for an u/s for a growth check and to see what position the babies are in. I am still not quite grasping it lol, even though the cute little pink outfits are multiplying in my house LOL. We went out and bought take home outfits today and that helped There was only one of the one I really liked that said "one of a kind" on a purple onesie with cute li'lpurple pants and then a pink one that says "daddy adores me" with li'l pink pants. I woul dhave bought two "one of a kind" ones ifI could have. Ok. .. sorry for the ramble!!! We'll put zoey in the pink one and paige in the purple one I am so excited to meet my girls!!!
December 25th, 2010, 05:28 AM
I was telling my SIL yesterday (she id due in march) that I couldn't imagine only having two u/s. Since we saw the peri too the last two months we saw them every week. I don't think we ever went more than two weeks not getting to see them. The girls are "assigned" a color. If their is a pink outfit it is Abby's and If there a purple outfit is Lilly's. Nate family was fighting over Zoe because that would have been dh name if he was a girl. Then his mom got married to another guy and had his sisters. I guess he didn't like Zoey so it never got used. His mom always wanted to use the name. She passed away a few years back. So it was kinds a competition to see who would use it. We didn't use it because Nate said we have to use the full name Zozan or something like that. I know weird. Now my SIL is preggo and she is pretty sure she is going to name her Kelsey.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search