Multiples Again

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 21st, 2011, 12:15 PM
babybatax2's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
no thanks

07/2007 03/2011 01/2012
January 21st, 2011, 01:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I would love to have another set of twins. It is the pregnancy thing that scares me. My pregnancy and NICU , and losing Madison scare me. So much went wrong.
February 6th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Hi ladies. I haven't posted here in a long long tine but actually had a few moments and thought I'd check in.

I actually have 2 sets of twins naturally. Shocked the first time (b/g 29 weekers) And then identical girls at 35.5 weeks. I also have an older one. Never did I expect 2 sets of twins but it's great. The 2nd time around I was so much more relaxed and it's been so enjoyable. Crazy, but wonderful. No twins in my family either!

Last edited by meandmy5; February 6th, 2011 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Typo
February 11th, 2011, 12:35 AM
Veteran
99% of the time, I say yes. But there are moments that I'd scream no. I am very happy with my twins and I'd know what to do if I had another set! :-)
Pregnant with Madalynn, Due mid October
February 15th, 2011, 10:51 PM
DoubleTrouble07N09's Avatar Twin Extraordinaire
Send a message via AIM to DoubleTrouble07N09 Send a message via MSN to DoubleTrouble07N09 Send a message via Yahoo to DoubleTrouble07N09
I have two sets of twins now .. so another set would probably send me to the looney bin lol
11/07 x's2
05/09 x's2

February 18th, 2011, 02:35 PM
143SDM's Avatar Mom to 3 kiddos!
Somedays yes and somedays no. Right now I am a single mom of 3...definitely don't want another set of twins while doing it alone!! IF I ever get married and decide to have more kids I think I'd be happy (although still shocked and a lil scared) to find out it was twins again. My pregnancy was pretty decent (just sick the whole 8 months) and delivered 2 healthy babies at 35w5d so the "high risk pregnancy" part doesn't bother me now.
I however had a feeling during my first pregnancy that I was gonna have 6 kids with 3 pregnancies...singleton, twins, then triplets. The first two wound up coming true so I am kinda scared of getting pregnant again!

Thank you so much to Mom2*Lauren*Jacob* for my beautiful siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search