Things not looking good :(Update

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Well I just got back from getting COnner from preschool and I started spotting and passed a couple clots. I am not cramping or in any pain at all.. I have been feeling kicks today so not sure what is going on. She said it could be from the spotting I had early on in this pregnancy.. Lets hope so and hope both my babies are just fine..

I am so pissed right now . I do not deserve this , We just got done tell everyone ....

I have a ultrasound at 1 :40 please please in need your thoughts and prayers that the babies are ok

3:00pm. Well I got to the doctors office and got out of the truck and a big gush of blood came . I was covered. I was so embarrased to go into the office. still no cramping or pain. Went straight back to the ultrasound room, They started the ultrasound and I was shocked to see both beating hearts ??? I was how can that be it is not possible. Well ,I have a large clot that is causing the bleeding. So I am now "bed rest" and on Wednesday I go back for another ultrasound... He said that it could heal up on its own or this could be a start of a miscarriage. Never asked if it could be both babies or just one ????? So now I am waiting again. The babies were moving all over the place...

As anyone been through this and everything be ok ???

Last edited by mary30; February 7th, 2011 at 01:04 PM.
February 7th, 2011, 10:09 AM
cachex10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
((((HUGS)))) I hope it's nothing. Especially since you're not cramping and only spotting, not full on bleeding. I hope everything goes very well this afternoon ... KUP.

February 7th, 2011, 11:49 AM
TwoPeasinAPod's Avatar Veteran
Your in my thoughts ! I will be looking for a good update from you soon!
February 7th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Jara's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thoughts and Prayers..

Wyatt(5) Lydia(2) Emerson(5) Kaeden(7)
February 7th, 2011, 01:09 PM
TwoPeasinAPod's Avatar Veteran
Mary30-

I am praying that everybody heals up and both babies are fine.
Rest Up !
February 7th, 2011, 01:45 PM
nat1970's Avatar Nicole - Mom2Leah,Ty,TJ
I will pray that your babies will be okay. I have heard of ppl having clots while pregnant. I hope that everything works out. Are you seeing a Peri or MFM? If not, I would highly recommend you seeing one. Stay off your feet and get some rest.

February 7th, 2011, 01:53 PM
tgc219's Avatar Super Mommy
I had a scare like that around week 8. Out of nowhere, huge gush. No cramps or anything. I called the dr, they had me come in and everything was perfectly fine. Both babies were great. It was called a subchorionic hemorrhage. Not too uncommon, I guess. I bled on and off for weeks, then it stopped. I was just monitored like every week or so to make sure everything was still ok. Good luck! I'll be thinking of you!

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my awesome siggy!

February 7th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Prayers coming your way!!

Thank you to *Kiliki* for creating the perfect siggy!

"Victory is sweetest when you have known defeat" ~Malcolm Forbes

IUI #1 - Nov 07 = BFN, IUI #2 - Dec 07 = BFN
IVF #1 - Apr 08 = BFN
IVF #2 - Nov 18
Dec 2 - Beta 1: 198!! Dec 4 - Beta 2: 660!!
Dec 15 - 1st U/S - We're having twins!!!
Dec 23 - 2nd U/S - Surprise it's triplets!!!
February 7th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Super Mommy
Oh sweetie! You will be in my prayers.....I haven't had anything like that with this pregnancy....but with my second son I had that happen. It was a large subchorionic hemorrage and it scared me to death. Even with this pregnancy I check myself everytime I go to the bathroom. The bleeding eventually did stop but I though I was miscarrying - worse yet it was on a Saturday and the doctor on call told me to wait til Monday on pelvic rest but if it was a miscarraige there was nothing that could be done. I hope that this is nothing serious, please take it easy and keep us posted.

February 7th, 2011, 10:43 PM
MommaOnCloud9's Avatar Mommy of 3!
I've never had something like that happen. In fact, when I lost Jack at 17 weeks, I had no bleeding or cramping. Ever! The tech just saw it on the 20 week u/s and informed the MFM. So, you just never know.

I know exactly how you feel about having just told people....we waited until 16 weeks to tell most people that we were pregnant, let alone with twins. We thought surely we were safe. And then, the bad news came a few weeks later.

It sounds like your babies are doing just fine though! Lots of Ts & Ps. (And, I second getting a MFM.)
February 8th, 2011, 04:42 AM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know this has to be scary. I hope everything is fine and the bleeding stops.

I know multiple people who have had this and have bled for a long time during pregnancy and then gone on to have a healthy baby or babies. I hope this is true for you as well.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

February 8th, 2011, 04:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad you were able to see both heartbeats. That is a great sign! Try not to worry too much about the bleeding. Just try to get some rest. ((HUGS))

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search