A late Feb Roll Call!

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2011, 08:30 AM
tundrababy's Avatar Mega Super Twin Mommy
Better late than never!

Expecting Multiple Mama's

How far along are you?
Do you know the sexes yet or are you leaving it a surprise?
Last thing you bought for babies?
How are you feeling? Any pregnancy woes?Any cravings?
What are you looking forward to in the next few weeks/months?

Brand New Multiple Mama's
How old are your new LO's?
Favorite piece of Baby Gear right now?
Do your LO's like to snuggle together or do they like their space?
When was the last time you and your DH/SO had a date night?
Do you have a daily routine or just go with the flow?

Multiple Mama's
How old are your LO's?
Are your LO's sleeping through the night?
What have been their latest accomplishments?
What is their favorite thing to do?
Do you get any "Me" time?If so, what do you like to do?

February 13th, 2011, 11:25 AM
CrystalAnne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 29 and a half weeks.
Do you know the sexes yet or are you leaving it a surprise? Girls!
Last thing you bought for babies? Clothes
How are you feeling? Any pregnancy woes?Any cravings?
I am feeling like poo that got stepped in. Right now I'm trying to figure out if what I'm feeling are braxton hicks or something more. Very uncomfy, whichever it is.
What are you looking forward to in the next few weeks/months? Watching my little boy (12 mos) continue to learn and grow and enjoy the last couple months with him and his older sister before his new sisters are born.
February 13th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 23 weeks
Do you know the sexes yet or are you leaving it a surprise? a boy and a girl
Last thing you bought for babies? furniture for the nursery
How are you feeling? Any pregnancy woes?Any cravings? Not too bad, my biggest complaints lately are acid ... and it is starting to get uncomfortable to sleep. I haven't had any weird cravings, though for the past few weeks pears have been tasting SO good to me. They are one of my favorite snacks right now.
What are you looking forward to in the next few weeks/months? Actually feeling the babies move (I have felt a few kicks, but only a few so far)

Psalm 139:9-10
]
February 13th, 2011, 02:06 PM
SarieP's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you? 15 weeks 1 day
Do you know the sexes yet or are you leaving it a surprise? We find out in one week!
Last thing you bought for babies? Glider, bookcase, PNP
How are you feeling? Any pregnancy woes?Any cravings? I'm feeling good, way better then before. No cravings except sweet stuff and no woes for right now except I'm ready to see my babies
What are you looking forward to in the next few weeks/months? I'm looking forward to finding out the sexes next week and then I can't wait to feel them move

February 13th, 2011, 03:43 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Multiple Mama's
How old are your LO's? 21 months adjusted, 24 months actual on the 28th!!
Are your LO's sleeping through the night? oh yes
What have been their latest accomplishments? Theo is talking up a storm, best talker of all four right now!
What is their favorite thing to do? sit and watch cooking shoes at bedtime with a cup of cocoa and cheesecake
Do you get any "Me" time?If so, what do you like to do? usually the above, or computer
February 13th, 2011, 05:38 PM
mommabirdof4
How far along are you? 20 weeks and 1 day
Do you know the sexes yet or are you leaving it a surprise? two boys!
Last thing you bought for babies? two newborn sleepers with monkey's on them
How are you feeling? Any pregnancy woes?Any cravings? no cravings,feeling so-so...good day and bad. I am having horriable heartburn/reflex so trying to get a handle on that.
What are you looking forward to in the next few weeks/months? I am curious to see how big I am going to end up...lol And I can't wait to feel the babies all the time...I feel them every once in awhile right now.
February 13th, 2011, 05:43 PM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Multiple Mama's
How old are your LO's? 18 months today
Are your LO's sleeping through the night? Yes, for 2 months now It's been heaven They still wake a couple times, but sometimes put themselves back to sleep. Sometimes they need us to give them a pacifier and they go right back down. It's so nice not to be nursing all night long.
What have been their latest accomplishments? A sings her ABCs She makes sounds to the tune, but doesn't really sing the letters. E has mastered getting into anything and everything.
What is their favorite thing to do? Climb! They climb everything.
Do you get any "Me" time?If so, what do you like to do? I got to the gym almost every day. Sometimes I take a bath and read at night after they've gone to bed.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

February 13th, 2011, 08:17 PM
Lindsey.'s Avatar Veteran
Multiple Mama's
How old are your LO's? almost 13 months
Are your LO's sleeping through the night? most of the time...they have coughs/colds that won't go away, so we are up at night sometimes.
What have been their latest accomplishments? Taking 5-6 steps at a time, saying "uh-oh", waving and saying "bye-bye"...I swear Ryan said elephant the other day when one came on the TV, but I can't get him to do it again!
What is their favorite thing to do? stack blocks and play with big cardboard boxes
Do you get any "Me" time?If so, what do you like to do? not really...I get a shower (most days) and if I'm really lucky, I get to go to the grocery store They're so much fun at this age, though.

February 14th, 2011, 05:02 AM
Super Mommy
How far along are you? 28 weeks
Do you know the sexes yet or are you leaving it a surprise? Yes - both girls!!!!
Last thing you bought for babies? Finally got their coming home outfits
How are you feeling? Any pregnancy woes?Any cravings? Tired, but otherwise great.
What are you looking forward to in the next few weeks/months? Making it for as long as I can w/out bedrest or anything else major (for those of you that don't know I have a unicorneate uterus - I am amazed I have made it this far and have suprised several people).

February 14th, 2011, 09:14 AM
nat1970's Avatar Nicole - Mom2Leah,Ty,TJ
How old are your new LO's? 7 months
Favorite piece of Baby Gear right now? their jumperoo and walker
Do your LO's like to snuggle together or do they like their space? like to play together
When was the last time you and your DH/SO had a date night? can't remember
Do you have a daily routine or just go with the flow? strict schedule
Are your LO's sleeping through the night? yep since they were 7 weeks old
What have been their latest accomplishments? starting to sit up
What is their favorite thing to do? steal each others binkys
Do you get any "Me" time?If so, what do you like to do? yes every day during naps. I scrapbook, clean or get online, watch tv.

February 14th, 2011, 03:11 PM
mudd1118's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

How old are your new LO's? 10 weeks
Favorite piece of Baby Gear right now? my Moby and Puj tub
Do your LO's like to snuggle together or do they like their space? they like their space - we put them in separate PNPs after Christmas and now I regret doing that
When was the last time you and your DH/SO had a date night? We haven't since the babies were born - and won't again for a long time, as he is currently working out of state for the next 7 months!
Do you have a daily routine or just go with the flow? Definitely a routine! Unfortunately we are just getting to the point where one still wants to eat every 3 hours and the other doesn't... and one is starting to fuss when he's tired so when he finally falls asleep I'll let him sleep through a scheduled feeding, just because I know he's tired... so the sometimes lack of a schedule definitely has me flustered... hoping to get back on track soon!

February 14th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you?14w2d
Do you know the sexes yet or are you leaving it a surprise?not yet, but anxiously waiting until March 21st!
Last thing you bought for babies?nada
How are you feeling? Any pregnancy woes?Any cravings?I am feeling physically okay, but emotionally overwhelmed with life. Cravings, everything and anything
What are you looking forward to in the next few weeks/months?more solid kicks, and to find out the sexes.
February 15th, 2011, 05:56 AM
Veteran

How far along are you? 26 weeks 2 days
Do you know the sexes yet or are you leaving it a surprise? Girls!
Last thing you bought for babies? Just ordered the second crib.
How are you feeling? Any pregnancy woes?Any cravings? Feeling pretty good still. I hate that I am completely exhausted just from grocery shopping or a little bit of cleaning, but figure if I take it easy now maybe I can keep bed rest away!
What are you looking forward to in the next few weeks/months? Looking forward to feeling more confident that these girls are actually going to be here...it all still feels like a dream.

February 15th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy

How old are your new LO's? 11 weeks
Favorite piece of Baby Gear right now? I just got my Moby and LOVE it
Do your LO's like to snuggle together or do they like their space? they seem to like their space. If one moves, it wakes the other one up so we separate them. It seems like they don't really pay much attention to each other right now. I hope that changes soon!
When was the last time you and your DH/SO had a date night? We actually went out to dinner Saturday night. It was so nice! We were going to see a movie, but we decided we were too tired so we went home instead. lol.
Do you have a daily routine or just go with the flow? Definitely a routine! I tried to go with the flow at first, but then it just made me crazy. Advice to preggo ladies... try to get them on the same schedule as soon as you can!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search