Please vote - xposted

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 14th, 2011, 09:01 AM
nat1970's Avatar Nicole - Mom2Leah,Ty,TJ
It is a bit of a PITA to sign up for this, but once you do it the first time the voting afterwards is easy. I don't normally solict votes for anyone, but this is for a member of the Jan 09 PR that I belong to and it is her friend. She is neck and neck with this other family looking to win a car to drive their great danes around. Sorry, but I think she needs the car more so she can drive her sick child to the hospital every week. If you have some spare time please vote. You can vote daily. Thanks so much.

H Gregoire Contest | The largest web car inventory in Canada

Also, this is a note the mom wrote to our FB playrooms page.

ahh i am so over whelmed right now from all this support for my family and I, i don’t what to say.... and people who know me well know that never happens, I always have something to say! lol
When I entered this contest I never thought all this would happen. Its a nice feeling to know that this world is not filled with heartless selfis...h people. There are still good people out there that do care for others.
With all this love and support I already feel like a winner. But lets not forget who the real winner is and who I am doing this for...my son James ♥James is 3yrs old and In Sept 2010 James fell in a baby pool and fractured his back in 3 places. For such a minor accident to result in such a big injury, blood test was ordered in which we found his cell count was low which then lead to a... bio of his bone marrow . The same day the doctors told us our sweet little boy had A.L.L Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.I felt my world come crumbling down but that never broke James down. After everything James has been threw and is STILL going threw, he still wakes up every morning with a smile on his face ready to face to world. He Never complains about anything! Even every time we have to go to the hospital for painful treatments ...instead he looks at the positive side of going. He gets to play in the play room at the hospital! He is loving, kind, caring and such a happy boy! I try to stay positive,I know he will beat this.... Ive learnt that from James....he is my hero. There are so many sick kids out there...We met many of them at Sainte Justine Hospital. What a great hospital, especially the Oncology Department and the staff. I dont know where James and our family would be without the help and support of... that hospital and there staff.....
Whether I win a car or not, I hope something positive comes out of all this. Lets support the fight against this terrible thing called Cancer, donate, volunteer to help, participate in an event and inform yourselves....

Thank you again for the love and support for taking the time to vote ...it truly means a lot
Emily

February 14th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Jara's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Done! She definitely needs it more then the lady who wants it so she can drive her dogs around. I'm shocked that they are even in teh running.

Wyatt(5) Lydia(2) Emerson(5) Kaeden(7)
February 14th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Thanks

February 14th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I voted too. I usually don't sign up for any sites like this online, but this was worth it.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

February 14th, 2011, 01:01 PM
I know I'm the same way. I'm trying to do everything I can think of for this lady to win.

February 14th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Voted. I'm with the other ladies, she definitely deserves it more than everyone else.
February 21st, 2011, 04:46 PM
bumping this and asking if you can all vote again and everyday if you remember. I think the contest ends at the end of March. Emily and James have fallen into second and are neck and neck with the family who are looking for a car to haul their dogs in. Many thanks.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search