Hands free Bottle props/or bottle holders

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 13th, 2011, 09:56 PM
CrysG's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Did anyone use any type of Hands free bottle holder/prop?

I've seen the Milk Maid ones Milk Maid Baby Bottle Holder

or the bebe bottle sling: Triplet & Twin Baby Shower Gifts. Unique Baby Products for Multiples

Didn't know if it was worth it, or if you used anything of the sort! Thanks in advances!!

March 14th, 2011, 04:55 AM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I didn't use either. I do know one of our Triplet moms who used to post here used the Milk Maid one and recommended it.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

March 14th, 2011, 07:57 AM
nateandjenny's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I never used them either. I just held them with my hands (which got really tired). I was too paranoid to prop bottles. The girls have always had a problem choking on their bottles to begin with. I thought there was thread on here a while ago talking about this. off to check.... never mind it was just a comment celry made that is basically the same as above.

March 14th, 2011, 08:06 AM
mommabirdof4
I have seen the first used on TV before by a triplet momma...they seem to work good for her.

They aren't my thing but if you are wanting something...I think the first link would make more sense since you aren't always going to be using the infant seats and the other could be used in a lot of different situations...not just one.

Also seems like something you c0uld always get once the babys are here and you know what would work for them...you just never know what will work for some babies since they are all so different.
March 14th, 2011, 04:01 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I didn't prop, I just had a baby on each side in a boppy on a lap

Marie's five kids are now 7,5,4,4 &2!
March 31st, 2011, 07:00 AM
Kary♥RN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kary♥RN Send a message via Yahoo to Kary♥RN
I tried these... right now.. not a big fan. The girls, I didn't suck hard enough to get anymilk. Haven't tried in a few months... but it was such a task to set it up, give it to them have it not work.. I was bumed.. it came highly suggested.

BPA Free Baby Bottle for Twins, Triplets, Octuplets, and Parents of Multiples by Podee® International

Thank you GraysMama For my BEAUTIFUL Siggy!!!

BFP 11/09/08 M/C 11/11/08 BFP 01/02/09 M/C 01/29/09 BFP 08/26/09 M/C 10/02/09 Missing our 3 Angles
March 31st, 2011, 07:17 AM
nateandjenny's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I also tried the podee bottles once. they had the same prob I didn't let them have much out of it because they get a ton of air. I also thought it was a lot of effort to put them together. They were kinda expensive too I think.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search