This is not easy

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 28th, 2011, 09:26 AM
♥womanintheshoe♥'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm bleeding...again. A lot. No tissue or clots, thank goodness. I have an u/s this afternoon at 1:30 and did find a heartbeat this morning (although it was too fast for me to get a reading and I can't tell if I found one or two). As if early pregnancy isn't worrisome enough?! I know SCH is common in multiple pregnancy and there are several twin mamas on JM who've gone through this very thing with a good outcome, but that doesn't make me any less anxious.

Also missing 11 precious little ones here with us but for a moment.

VERY cautiously expecting after two losses early 2013. Hoping and praying my Valentine's Day due date baby sticks this time.
March 28th, 2011, 11:07 AM
Super Mommy
I haven't had it with this pregnancy but with my last and I was a wreck. My son was born at a healthy 7lbs 4 oz without any issues. I know it's not really reassuring and I have been so nervous during this pregancy b/c it's multiples. I'm here if you need anything. {{hugs}}.

March 28th, 2011, 11:56 AM
tgc219's Avatar Super Mommy
I had an SCH around week 7 and it was so horrible! We were scared/worried/anxious, etc.... everything turned out fine though. Both of my babies had great heartbeats and looked great. It was so scary though. I bled on and off until about week 12. I just had to go in every week for an u/s so they could keep track of the clot and make sure that it was shrinking. Good luck with everything! Keep your chin up

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my awesome siggy!

March 28th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I also found out I had one at 11 weeks.. I was for sure I was having a miscarriage .. But when I went in there were still two heartbeats. So far at 20 weeks I am doing ok.. I go in tomorrow to see if it has gotten smaller. Big hugs to you..
March 28th, 2011, 03:09 PM
♥womanintheshoe♥'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Update: Babies look great, heartrates in the 170s, SCH is still there right between and underneath the sacs. I am tired of this worrying!!!

Also missing 11 precious little ones here with us but for a moment.

VERY cautiously expecting after two losses early 2013. Hoping and praying my Valentine's Day due date baby sticks this time.
March 28th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad you got good news. I can't imagine what it would be like to bleed like that. Hopefully thi sis the last of it.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

March 28th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
glad for a good u/s, phew!
March 29th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had one with my twins also. I remember severe cramps and bleeding so bad that I couldn't even get out of the shower without making a mess. Hang in there, hoping it shrinks really soon for you!

[/COLOR]Nathan(6), Reagan(6), Riley(5), Kaycee(3)

Our Blog

March 31st, 2011, 07:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I understand about having a SCH..I am at 19 weeks and I just stopped bleeding and it is now starting to shrink....... Thinking of you

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search