My appointment yestereday

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2011, 09:03 AM
Super Mommy
ended up with a triip to L & D. My blood pressure has been great up until the past couple of weeks...it was 106/60 and now it's in the range of 140sih/85is. So the doctors were watching me and seeing what happens....we yesterday my urine tested positve for protein so since it was late and close to the weekend they sent me over to L & D. The nurses monitored me there and all in all everything looks good except my blood pressure. I have to do a 24 hr urine sample and drop it off tomorrow - and they have increased all my appoinments...between monitoring at Maternal Fetal and my regular doctor. On the plus side is the girls stay head down and my bp doesn't get too crazy they will let me labor and try to deliver w/o a c-section I am just trying to keep these babies in a few more weeks! I go for another NST/US and growth check on Monday so I am praying all looks ok at this point.

April 1st, 2011, 11:41 AM
TwoPeasinAPod's Avatar Veteran
I am sure you would love to keep them in a few more weeks ...but you have done great to get this far. Hope your not stressing too much !
April 1st, 2011, 07:48 PM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad to hear things were looking good at L&D ... hopefully you are able to keep them in for a good bit longer. Keep us updated!

Psalm 139:9-10
]
April 1st, 2011, 08:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
you have done a GREAT job carrying them this far. God bless you as you enter these last days of pregnancy and especially during your delivery.

~~terre~~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search