have my 2nd u/s tomorrow!!

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 13th, 2011, 07:44 AM
but i'm soo nervous that both little ones won't be there. i'm only 10.5 weeks along and we saw both perfect heartbeats at 6.5 weeks, but i know that so much can happen.

i know that there is nothing i can do, but still, it's stressful enough worrying about one in there, let alone 2!

:unsure
April 13th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Super Mommy
I feel you! I had an appt when I was 10 weeks (last week lol) and I was terrified. There were 2 little ones in there still bouncing around.. I have to call to make my appt for my NT scan for next week or so and I'm terrified about that too.. I don't think I'll be not terrified until way further along and even then I'm always going to be scared until they are here..

Good luck with your u/s! I'll be thinking of you and your beans :-)

April 13th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think no matter what there are always things in pregnancy to worry about. Try not to stress too much and focus instead on how great it is going to be to go in and see your little ones again. I always love that I get an u/s (however short) at every appt, and I get just a little glimpse into their world

Psalm 139:9-10
]
April 13th, 2011, 09:55 AM
I feel your pain! lol I was in a fit of panic for my 20 week one as well as my earlier one, because I had heard it is still possible (although very unusual) to lose one. All was well then, but now I have my 22wk one coming up, and am panicked again about Twin to Twin Transfusion (they share a placenta). I keep thinking I'll maybe be ok a the 24 week u/s bcs at least then there's a chance if anything happened that they could survive, but I'm sure some other worry will present itself Welcome to Motherhood right ?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search