Log In Sign Up

28 week twin belly!


Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #1  
April 15th, 2011, 09:10 AM
Austinsmama2007's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,487
I feel small for carrying twins right now.

__________________


Reply With Quote
  #2  
April 15th, 2011, 09:32 AM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: WI
Posts: 12,946
You look awesome for 28w especially with this not being your first pregnancy! Such a cute twin belly.

This is me at 28w. We used to have an area of the board with belly shots, but I can't find it right now.
__________________

Thank you peimum for my siggie






Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe


Reply With Quote
  #3  
April 15th, 2011, 09:49 AM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,211
You are looking great! I know what you mean about feeling small. I am always wondering where there is room in there for 2.

I need to take a belly shot or two to compare ... would you believe I haven't done one at all yet?
__________________
"If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there shall Thy hand lead me and Thy right hand shall guide me."

Psalm 139:9-10
]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
April 15th, 2011, 10:15 AM
1+twins's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 5,751
UGH I hate you both for your lack of stretch marks. GRRRR! Cute belly though (As I say with jealousy since mine NEVER looked like that).
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #5  
April 15th, 2011, 07:13 PM
Austinsmama2007's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celry View Post
You look awesome for 28w especially with this not being your first pregnancy! Such a cute twin belly.

This is me at 28w. We used to have an area of the board with belly shots, but I can't find it right now.
Well that makes me feel a little more relieved. I was starting to worry I may not be big enough, even though my doc assured me I am growing appropriately. I guess I am not sure what to expect LOL! I just am afraid they will get squished in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae-of-Sunshine View Post
You are looking great! I know what you mean about feeling small. I am always wondering where there is room in there for 2.

I need to take a belly shot or two to compare ... would you believe I haven't done one at all yet?
Well take some photos girl!!! LOL!

I was kind of the same way with my son. I took some but wish now that I would have done more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1+twins View Post
UGH I hate you both for your lack of stretch marks. GRRRR! Cute belly though (As I say with jealousy since mine NEVER looked like that).
I didn't have them with my son, but this time who knows if they will show!!
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #6  
April 17th, 2011, 11:38 AM
nat1970's Avatar Nicole - Mom2Leah,Ty,TJ
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 8,245
You look great. I really starting growing around 28 weeks and was then like carrying several watermelons.

I never got stretch marks with DD and never got any with the twins either. I think it is hereditary and my mom never got any with me.
__________________










Reply With Quote
  #7  
April 20th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Austinsmama2007's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat1970 View Post
You look great. I really starting growing around 28 weeks and was then like carrying several watermelons.

I never got stretch marks with DD and never got any with the twins either. I think it is hereditary and my mom never got any with me.
I didn't get any with DS and hoping for the same this time around. My mom never got any either with 3 pregnancies.
__________________


Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:41 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0