NT scan update :-) with pics

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 27th, 2011, 05:45 AM
Super Mommy
I had my NT scan yesterday with the high risk doctor.. All went well! :-)
Both babies had perfect measurements, one HB was 158 and the other was 160.. They ARE identical and sharing a placenta so they will monitor me every 2 weeks until about 30 weeks then weekly. so of course I'm worried about twin to twin but he said it's about a 10% chance so I'm trying to stay positive.. He said we wont go past 37 weeks.. they said they like to get the identicals out sooner? I didn't know that. I expected that though since my son was early due to some of my health issues, I didn't have Pre-E but I was spilling loads of protein so they were worried and just took him at 36w 5d.. so they are afraid the same thing will happen this time or I will have pre-E. I'm supposed to start taking baby asprin to help the BP even though my BP has always been normal, well better safe than sorry I suppose lol

the tech wouldn't give me a gender guess yet (as to be expected lol) but said since I will be back in 2 weeks she will tells us then! I'll only be 15 weeks then but i will be in every 2 weeks so I will definitely know within the next month what we are having! hahaha We are crossing our fingers for girls since both of us have boys already.

anyway, heres some pics :-) Sorry they are so crappy, my scanner wasn't connecting to my computer so I had to take a picture of the picture with my phone.. ugh

both babies

baby A

Baby B

and the tech kept joking about how they were laying the exact same way and acting the same way already haha what are we in for?!

April 27th, 2011, 07:50 AM
nateandjenny's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for a good appt! I found out at 15 weeks so there is a very good chance you will know in two weeks!

April 27th, 2011, 07:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How exciting! Congrats on the wonderful news!!!!

Thank you to *Kiliki* for creating the perfect siggy!

"Victory is sweetest when you have known defeat" ~Malcolm Forbes

IUI #1 - Nov 07 = BFN, IUI #2 - Dec 07 = BFN
IVF #1 - Apr 08 = BFN
IVF #2 - Nov 18
Dec 2 - Beta 1: 198!! Dec 4 - Beta 2: 660!!
Dec 15 - 1st U/S - We're having twins!!!
Dec 23 - 2nd U/S - Surprise it's triplets!!!
April 27th, 2011, 09:04 AM
nat1970's Avatar Nicole - Mom2Leah,Ty,TJ
How exciting. I developed pre-e with DD, but never had any complications with the twins so hopefully you won't either. I also think it helped me that I wasn't working with my twin pregnancy and was with DD up until almost the end. It's typical for a twin pregnancy to not go over 37 weeks.

April 27th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Great update Glad to hear everything is looking good!

Psalm 139:9-10
]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search