It's been a while so kind of an update/re-intro :-)

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 9th, 2011, 06:49 PM
erleigh's Avatar Super Mommy
The last time I posted here was a few months ago when I was insanely overwhelmed with new twins and trying desperately to survive. I'm SO glad to say that things are much better now! My boys turned 9 months this weekend. How can the days be so long but the months go by so quickly?! Things are going pretty well now. They're on a rough schedule, and that's pretty good because I'm not a schedule person at all. My 8 year old is a HUGE help with them. The boys are starting to play together which is so cute and amazing because I had always thought babies played NEXT to each other...not WITH each other. Not twins! It's so cute going to get them in the morning and finding them standing in their cribs "talking" to each other. It's definitely hard. I stay at home a LOT more than I used to but I swear things will get better when they start walking. In a couple of months, I may wonder why I thought that!

May 9th, 2011, 07:05 PM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome back. 9 months was our turning point when things got really good. My girls are inseparable when we're home. They run around the house calling each others names. We don't split them up often, but DH took one to the grocery store the other day and all she did was call out the others name. The one at home cried so hard when they left and she never does that when DH or I leave It's the cutest thing to see them goofing off and making each other laugh. I'm glad you're getting to experience some of this now. It makes the beginning months all worth it.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

May 10th, 2011, 05:47 AM
nateandjenny's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My fav thing it when they wake up in the morning. I also like it when they play chase with each other. We have't separated them yet. People always ask us why we don't drop one girl at one persons house and one at someone elses house (because we only have 2 people that will watch them together by themselves) and I just think that is crazy lol.

So glad you are back!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search