GTKY Thursday!

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 6th, 2011, 11:27 AM
dalynnrmc's Avatar pronounced (day-lynn)
Username:
First name:

multiples names/genders, age and birthday OR gestation and due date:
older kids names and ages:
hubby is important too! name and any other info you want to share:

How long have you been on JM?
Do you post a lot in your DDC or PR?
What other JM boards do you frequent?

Where do you live?
What's the weather been like so far this season?
Do you work outside the home, or from home? Doing what?
Besides your family, name three good things in your life right now.

Much thanks to Alethia for my beautiful siggie and tags!!

Last edited by dalynnrmc; October 6th, 2011 at 11:34 AM.
October 6th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Username: dalynnrmc
First name: DaLynn

multiples names/genders, age and birthday OR gestation and due date: Caleb (b) and Lynndi (g), 13 months, Sept 8 2010
older kids names and ages: 3 older boys! Christian is 12, Drew is 8, Brandon is 7
hubby is important too! name and any other info you want to share: Hubby Bill and I have been married for 10 years. He works nights at a feed mill, cooking what the cows eat! But he's been a professional baker most of his life, and is a big part of "who he is" even if he's not working in that capacity right now.

How long have you been on JM? Since early 2010, minus a 15 month hiatus, ending a couple of months ago.
Do you post a lot in your DDC or PR? Sept 2010 PR is my home!
What other JM boards do you frequent? Christian Parenting, Large Families, Homeschooling... and sometimes Cloth Diapering, Attachment Parenting, Breastfeeding

Where do you live? Texas, near Waco right now
What's the weather been like so far this season? hot, but it's been raining some these past couple of weeks, FINALLY!
Do you work outside the home, or from home? Doing what? sahm, homeschooling the kiddos!
Besides your family, name three good things in your life right now. hubby's job is a HUGE blessing, our two church families are wonderful, and the Lord is working in our spiritual lives and moving us toward great things that I can't even begin to explain. Loving getting closer to Him, and learning to rely on Him for everything in the every day.

October 9th, 2011, 08:39 PM

Maybe Thursday isn't a good day for this?

October 10th, 2011, 07:17 AM
Super Mommy
Even though It's way passed thursday I will answer anyway lol

Username: Alternamom.. I want to change it but can't think of anything good
First name: Jessica

multiples names/genders, age and birthday OR gestation and due date: 2 ID girls, Keely and Kenley. they are 19 days old born Sept 21st.
older kids names and ages: Hayden 2.5 and SO's son Trystan 3
hubby is important too! name and any other info you want to share: Aaron, He's awesome right now, I haven't wanted to kill him yet but we've only had one night so far with one baby haha we will see how that changes when Kenley comes home too!

How long have you been on JM? I've been on JM since I before I was pregnant with my son but I got a new account before this pregnancy..
Do you post a lot in your DDC or PR? I did but now i've been too busy :-/
What other JM boards do you frequent? just this one and my DDC but I lurk on some others from time to time..

Where do you live? Northern VA
What's the weather been like so far this season? It was sooo nice for a while then yesterday it decided to be 80 again! ugh it was not ok.. I want the 60s back
Do you work outside the home, or from home? Doing what? I work outside the home, I'm a pet groomer lol I've been working with animals since I was 14.
Besides your family, name three good things in your life right now.
uhh besides my family??? I got nothing lol

October 10th, 2011, 07:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Username:Smashley
First name:Ashley

multiples names/genders, age and birthday OR gestation and due date:Boy- Silas Girl- Ayla, 11 weeks, and July 25, 2011
older kids names and ages: Kiera and 6 on the 23rd
hubby is important too! name and any other info you want to share:Not important around these parts....N/A

How long have you been on JM?5 years
Do you post a lot in your DDC or PR?My '05 PR is a bit slow, but I post enough in my August PR.
What other JM boards do you frequent?I wander, but Oct '05/Aug '11 PR mostly, but then AIP, Debates, MoM, and whatever else I feel like at the time

Where do you live?Canada
What's the weather been like so far this season?Nice actually. Usually is is nippy out this time of year, but it has been in the high 20's this weekend. Although, it is supposed to be in the teens and raining for the rest of the week. However, a couple of years ago I believe we had snow by now
Do you work outside the home, or from home? Doing what?Not working at the moment
Besides your family, name three good things in your life right now. Other than family not much is going on around here lol
October 10th, 2011, 09:08 AM
Jara's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Username: Jara
First name: Jara

multiples names/genders, age and birthday OR gestation and due date:Wyatt and Emerson. Boy and Girl. July 16th. They are 4.
older kids names and ages:Kaeden is 6 and Lydia is 1.
hubby is important too! name and any other info you want to share: DH is Jason. We've been married for 8 years together for 10. We met on the internet. Jason is a supervisor for a company that manufactors health care furniture.

How long have you been on JM?Um... November of 06 ( I think)
Do you post a lot in your DDC or PR? I used to when I was pg.. but haven't much anymore.
What other JM boards do you frequent? Oct 10 PR, Aug 07 PR and the MoM's board.. but I'm not a big poster on any of them. I also used to frequent the VBAC board.

Where do you live? Iowa
What's the weather been like so far this season? Last week in was in the 80's and super windy this week 70's and rainy.
Do you work outside the home, or from home? Doing what?I am a SAHM.
Besides your family, name three good things in your life right now. I have to agree with everyone else other then family not much else going on. This last half of the year has been better then the first half.

Wyatt(5) Lydia(2) Emerson(5) Kaeden(7)
October 10th, 2011, 09:23 AM
abwright17's Avatar Ashley
Username:abwright17
First name:Ashley

multiples names/genders, age and birthday OR gestation and due date:well since we dont know the genders yet we do have names picked. If it's g/g then Luna and Lyra will be the names, b/b Alexander and Lucius, and b/g Luna and Lucius.
older kids names and ages:My oldest is timothy (7), then there's Tyler (5) and my DD Kadence (2)
hubby is important too! name and any other info you want to share:My wonderful and amazing fiance Brian!

How long have you been on JM? Only a few days. my friend told me about it.
Do you post a lot in your DDC or PR?I only post in this one so far until I get the hang of this site lol
What other JM boards do you frequent?

Where do you live?Vancouver, it's just on the other side of the river from portland
What's the weather been like so far this season?Rain, rain, rain!
Do you work outside the home, or from home? Doing what?SAHM and also I make tutu's and hair bows
Besides your family, name three good things in your life right now.My children, my fiance and my health

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search