Info for a Sticky Thread!

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 20th, 2011, 05:19 PM
dalynnrmc's Avatar pronounced (day-lynn)
Alright, I'm trying to wrap my brain around how to best keep track of everyone's info, including basics like names and kids and location, but also as far as who is pregnant (and when they are due, when doc appts are, etc), who has infants (their ages and genders, any issues as far as being early, doc appointments, milestones, etc), who has toddlers (ages and genders, milestones, ???), and who has older kids (again with ages and genders and milestones and ???).

So. I was going to wait until November to do a roll call, but I think I need to get something together to help us gel and help me think about what sorts of things to be doing in here. I thought that a sticky with all of this info might be useful! So please post here, if you would, with whatever info you are comfortable sharing below, as well as anything you'd like to share that I might not think to ask! When I think most of us have replied, I will create a thread with all of the info and have it stickied and then keep up with it as things change.

Thank you so much for your help in getting started and in coming together as a group! And please do let me know if you have any suggestions for the board or for me as host - remember, I'm new to this! Thank you so much!!

You don't have to answer anything you aren't comfortable answering, and please do include any info you'd like us to know or hope to keep us updated on but I may not think to ask about! Please do include things about your singleton kiddos as well! I tried to format this to make it easy to just copy and paste.

This is something I'd like to keep up at least monthly, if not maybe weekly, so share anything that will likely continue to change. You can post these changes with our Roll Call (starting next month), or with the Check-Ins (posted weekly, a different age group each week), or just on the board. Once the sticky is up you are welcome to post updates there also!

About Our Mommies
username:
first name:
vocation?
something special or different about you:
hubby or s/o info?
Anything else you want to share?

Singleton Central
Besides your multiples, do you also have singleton kiddos?
Names, ages, genders, birthdays:
Something special about each kid:
Do they relate well to the multiples? How so?
concerns:

Expectant Moms of Multiples
due date:
genders, if known (or team green):
next ultrasound appt:
next ob appt:
pregnancy concerns:
How's it going for you?

Moms of Multiples
names:
birthday and age:
concerns:
next pedi appt:
recent milestones?
How is mom doing?
What is the toughest thing so far?
Did you post a birthstory? Link us!

Much thanks to Alethia for my beautiful siggie and tags!!
October 21st, 2011, 07:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy
About Our Mommies
username: Smashley
first name: Ashley
age? 26
vocation?
hubby or s/o info?

Singleton Central
Besides your multiples, do you also have singleton kiddos? Yep
Names, ages, genders, birthdays: Kiera, Oct 23, will be 6 on Sunday
Something special about each kid: Best little girl in the world
Do they relate well to the multiples? How so? She's an awesome big sister
concerns:

Moms of Multiples
names: Ayla and Silas
birthday and age: July 25, 2011
concerns:
next pedi appt:
recent milestones? smiling and cooing a lot
How is mom doing? Good, it gets easier every day, thankfully.
What is the toughest thing so far? ayla and her reflux, spirited personality
Did you post a birthstory? Link us! http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1...rth-story.html
October 21st, 2011, 10:48 AM
abwright17's Avatar Ashley
About Our Mommies
username: abwright17
first name: Ashley
age? 26
vocation?
something special or different about you: I lived in san diego for 7 years
hubby or s/o info? Brian

Singleton Central
Besides your multiples, do you also have singleton kiddos? Yes
Names, ages, genders, birthdays: Tike (7) 11-17-03 Tyler (5) 2-17-06 Kadence (2) 7-27-09
Something special about each kid: They have my dimples
Do they relate well to the multiples? How so? My oldest is really excited. Tyler and Kade are a lil confused by it lol.
concerns:

due date: 4-11-12
genders, if known (or team green): TEAM PINK two girls
next ultrasound appt: Nov 2
next ob appt: Nov 2
pregnancy concerns: I keep having nightmares about my babies.
How's it going for you? Its going really great so far.
October 21st, 2011, 12:53 PM
About Our Mommies
username: dalynnrmc
first name: DaLynn
age? 31
vocation? SAHM
something special or different about you: I'm a night owl.
hubby or s/o info? Bill is 34, and we have been married 10 years (August 4).
Anything else you want to share? We are Christians and looking into serving the Lord on a large scale.

Singleton Central
Besides your multiples, do you also have singleton kiddos? Yep! 3 older kids
Names, ages, genders, birthdays: Christian is 12 (March 23), Drew is 8 (May 21), and Brandon is 7 (August 6).
Something special about each kid: Christian is my big helper, Drew is outgoing and active, and Brandon is my little sweet heart.
Do they relate well to the multiples? How so? They are all super helpful with them. Brandon took a little while to get used to not being "the baby" any more, and to how much attention the babies needed, but once I let him start helping with a few things and made sure he got some face-time daily, he got to where he could pay attention to the babies and love on them instead of ignoring them like he did at first.
concerns: high functioning autism in Christian, probable near-ADD in Drew, insomnia with Brandon
Anything else you want to share? We are highly active in scouting and do a lot of activities in the fall.

Moms of Multiples
names: Caleb and Lynndi
birthday and age: Sept 8, 2010. They are 13 months old.
concerns: none really. Lynndi is small and we keep an eye on her iron.
next pedi appt: none scheduled. WIC in Dec.
recent milestones? Caleb is walking everywhere and is learning to sign. Lynndi finally is starting to stand up on her own! And I think she's working on beginning speaking.
How is mom doing? Okay most days. Very sleep deprived.
What is the toughest thing so far? Hubby being gone overnight, which nights are hard anyway, but being the only adult to deal with the babies is super tough and has been the whole year.
Did you post a birthstory? Link us! I don't think I did! I need to though! I wasn't online when they were born, though I had been in the DDC for the first half of my pregnancy.
Anything else you want to share?[/QUOTE] I'm having a blast since finally being able to do some things with Lynndi's hair! Can't wait to get a camera so I can upload some pics as her hair grows out and I get to play with it.

October 25th, 2011, 09:15 PM
please!

Do remember that you are welcome to leave out any info you don't feel comfortable sharing. It's just about having a way to check in with our mommies and remember who is dealing with what since we are all at different levels in here.

Thanks very much!

October 25th, 2011, 09:59 PM
Super Mommy
About Our Mommies
username: Owensmom
first name: Christina
age? 28
vocation?
hubby or s/o info? Matt - 29.
Anything else you want to share? My husband is a SAHD.

Singleton Central
Besides your multiples, do you also have singleton kiddos? Yep
Names, ages, genders, birthdays: Owen - 2 1/2, his birthday is May 28th.
Something special about each kid: He's such a sweet little mama's boy, even though my hubby stays home with him.
Do they relate well to the multiples? How so? not sure, but he loves talking about the babies in mommy's belly. And he's quick to tell you that there are two in there!
concerns:
Anything else you want to share? He's potty training right now - which went surprisingly well. he still wears diapers overnight, but hasn't had a daytime accident in over a week. Next step - big kid bed....

due date: May 7th
genders, if known (or team green): not known yet - too early. We will find out this time (didn't with our son) just so we can be a little more prepared since there will be two.
next ultrasound appt: Nov 22nd
next ob appt: Nov 22nd
pregnancy concerns: I want to give birth naturally, but my dr is reccomending an epi in case Baby B needs an emergency c-section. I'm so scared of the epi!
How's it going for you? pretty hungry, but fine otherwise. no morning sickness. moved into maternity pants already, but can still wear reg tops so far.
October 27th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Austinsmama2007's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
About Our Mommies
username: Austinsmama2007
first name: Dana
age? 30
vocation? SAHM
something special or different about you: Hmmm I am very much an outdoorsy girl
hubby or s/o info? Been married to DH for 6.5 yrs!

Singleton Central
Names, ages, genders, birthdays: DS Austin bday June 18
Something special about each kid: He has a very vibrant and energetic personality. Loves people and also has a very sensitive heart.
Do they relate well to the multiples? How so? Loves his baby brother and sister. Such a big helper !
concerns: He is very strong willed and stubborn.

Moms of Multiples
names: Dalton and Dakota
birthday and age: 4 months, June 16
concerns: None
next pedi appt: December
recent milestones? Rolling over, "talking", and starting to grab their feet
How is mom doing? EXHAUSTED LOL!!
What is the toughest thing so far? Sleep. This past week has been awful. Dalton was doing so well sleeping from 8-5/6am and now back up every 2-3 hours. Dakota never usually sleeps longer then 3-4 hour stretches at night. And its harder to go places, running errands or taking all 3 kids by myself to do something fun. We do it and I am getting a little better at it.
Did you post a birthstory? Link us! Hmm, I can't remember.
Anything else you want to share? Love my kiddos to no end. As hard as some days are I am just overwhelmed by the love I have for them and watching them smile and coo and "talk" to each other is melting my heart.

October 27th, 2011, 04:07 PM
Thanks ladies! When I get the sticky compiled, I may include info posted here and then let people fill us in a little at a time. So, if the sticky goes up and there's more about you on there than most people, it's because you responded here! Thanks so much!

October 27th, 2011, 04:19 PM
KimberlyAnn327's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
About Our Mommies
username: KimberlyAnn327
first name: Kim
age? 27
vocation? SAHM
something special or different about you: I love to play video games.
hubby or s/o info? Travis, 29, married for 11.5 years

Singleton Central
Besides your multiples, do you also have singleton kiddos? I have 5 other kids
Names, ages, genders, birthdays: Brett-10-boy-5/25/01, Krysta-8-girl-7/18/03, Asher-Almost 5- boy- 11/24/06, Jordan-2.5-boy-3/4/09, Rayne-13 mo-girl-9/5/10
Something special about each kid: Brett is extremely artistic, Krysta is like a 2nd mother to her siblings, Asher is the sweetest, funniest kid ever, Jordan gets into everything, even when you think he can't. We'll call that resourceful. Rayne is just a sweet baby who loves to be loved on.
Do they relate well to the multiples? How so? They are all very excited for their siblings

due date: 3/16/12
genders, if known (or team green): Girl/Boy
next ultrasound appt: 11/22
next ob appt: 11/15 I think.
pregnancy concerns: So far, everything has been perfect health-wise
How's it going for you? Not so great. I'm pretty miserable. I will survive but I am ready for February

October 27th, 2011, 05:58 PM
I love video games too. I have to be careful. Limiting it these days to two days a week (erm, usually) and only my one, online game. If we get one of those accounts with the... what's the name... thingy like Netflix only for video games??? Anyway, if we get where we can get one of those accounts next year, all bets are off.

Home stretch, Kim! Feb's not as far as you think it is... or as far as it will feel like. LOL Concentrate on the family togetherness of the holidays for a while - maybe that will help at least for a couple of more months! Hugs to you!!

October 27th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Jara's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
username: Jara
first name: Jara
age? 33
vocation? SAHM
hubby or s/o info? Jason. Also 33.

Singleton Central
Names, ages, genders, birthdays: Kaeden 6 Male April 7. Lydia 1 Female Sept 24
Something special about each kid: Kaeden was born on my InLaws 35 wedding anniversary. Lydia was born the day after her Grandpa turned 60.
Do they relate well to the multiples? How so? At first Kaeden didn't. But I think he is the typical big brother. Lydia is only 1.
concerns:

Moms of Multiples
names: Wyatt and Emerson
birthday and age: July 16th . 4
concerns:
next pedi appt:
recent milestones? Wyatt and Emerson are both in Pre-K. MWF all day. Emerson also just got glasses.
How is mom doing? I am doing well. Nothing major going on here.
What is the toughest thing so far? The first 6 months were by far the hardest.
Did you post a birthstory? Link us! My Birthstory is up in the Birthstories section.

Wyatt(5) Lydia(2) Emerson(5) Kaeden(7)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search