Any photographers on here?

Forum: Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms and Expectant Moms of Multiples LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 28th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Ladies, I am taking my triplets for pics in 2 weeks and am hoping some of you can give me some cute ideas for pics. We are doing outdoor pics at a park that has an old farmhouse, a lake and a barn, plus swingset. I bought the boys all a fishing pole and want to have black and white ones taken with their fishing poles and buckets near the lake. I have some cute ideas for this! And then they are going to be cowboys for Halloween, so I'd like to have them dress as cowboys near the farmhouse with that as a backdrop. Other than that, does anyone have any other ideas for some cute ones they have seen or taken? They are 2 years old.

Thx!

Thank you to *Kiliki* for creating the perfect siggy!

"Victory is sweetest when you have known defeat" ~Malcolm Forbes

IUI #1 - Nov 07 = BFN, IUI #2 - Dec 07 = BFN
IVF #1 - Apr 08 = BFN
IVF #2 - Nov 18
Dec 2 - Beta 1: 198!! Dec 4 - Beta 2: 660!!
Dec 15 - 1st U/S - We're having twins!!!
Dec 23 - 2nd U/S - Surprise it's triplets!!!
October 28th, 2011, 09:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i am gonna forward your message to my friend that specializes in outdoor family photos and see what she can come up with.

~~terre~~
October 28th, 2011, 09:46 PM
dalynnrmc's Avatar pronounced (day-lynn)
Those are some cute ideas! I'd love some great themes and ideas too - probably lots of us are considering photos for holiday gifts this year.

The cowboy idea is cute! I think we are going to dress Caleb and Lynndi as cowboy and cowgirl also!

What about something based on the old tv show "My 3 Sons"? I don't remember seeing the show ever or what your generation is, but that might be cute. I'll google. Any pic you can probably add that tag too and make it cuter. (Before my twins were born we had 3 boys and I did a scrapbook page that said that. That's why me to even think of it. LOL)

I want to do some red-white-and-blue pictures with a Raggedy Ann and Andy theme. I'd hoped to do their first birthday in that theme but we didn't get to do much, so it's on the table until next year. We'll probably do their birthday in that (September) and then do their fall/October costumes with it too. Double the use! HA!

Googled for images of My 3 Sons and it looks like there is a theme of seeing the boys just from the thighs/knees down, with shoes. Two back to back and then the third in the front. That's cute!

I think part of the reason I thought of that show is your idea about fishing poles and black and white photos made me think of The Andy Griffith Show. In my mind anyway, My 3 Sons was about the same era? Maybe just before.

And I just thought of another - speak no evil, see no evil, hear no evil. You can do monkeys with it or not. Sunglasses, ear muffs, and maybe a scarf that covers a mouth? or a bandana or something... or maybe you can even convince them to cover their ears, eyes, mouth! That would be so cute!

I'll keep thinking!

Much thanks to Alethia for my beautiful siggie and tags!!
October 31st, 2011, 09:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIL2lissy8 View Post
i am gonna forward your message to my friend that specializes in outdoor family photos and see what she can come up with.

Thanks so much! I really appreciate the effort. I'm so looking forward to getting their pics taken since it's been awhile and I can't wait to do the fishing photo shoot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalynnrmc View Post
Those are some cute ideas! I'd love some great themes and ideas too - probably lots of us are considering photos for holiday gifts this year.

The cowboy idea is cute! I think we are going to dress Caleb and Lynndi as cowboy and cowgirl also!

What about something based on the old tv show "My 3 Sons"? I don't remember seeing the show ever or what your generation is, but that might be cute. I'll google. Any pic you can probably add that tag too and make it cuter. (Before my twins were born we had 3 boys and I did a scrapbook page that said that. That's why me to even think of it. LOL)

I want to do some red-white-and-blue pictures with a Raggedy Ann and Andy theme. I'd hoped to do their first birthday in that theme but we didn't get to do much, so it's on the table until next year. We'll probably do their birthday in that (September) and then do their fall/October costumes with it too. Double the use! HA!

Googled for images of My 3 Sons and it looks like there is a theme of seeing the boys just from the thighs/knees down, with shoes. Two back to back and then the third in the front. That's cute!

I think part of the reason I thought of that show is your idea about fishing poles and black and white photos made me think of The Andy Griffith Show. In my mind anyway, My 3 Sons was about the same era? Maybe just before.

And I just thought of another - speak no evil, see no evil, hear no evil. You can do monkeys with it or not. Sunglasses, ear muffs, and maybe a scarf that covers a mouth? or a bandana or something... or maybe you can even convince them to cover their ears, eyes, mouth! That would be so cute!

I'll keep thinking!
Super cute ideas, thank you! I really like the pics of their shoes. I'd planned on doing one similar in black and white with their jeans rolled up for the fishing shoot. I like the speak,see,hear no evil one - that is really cute!

I was sort of going for Opie Taylor from Andy Griffith with the fishing one, so that is funny you mentioned that!

Thanks again. I also posted on photography board to see what they can come up with!

IVF #1 - Apr 08 = BFN
IVF #2 - Nov 18
October 31st, 2011, 06:54 PM
dalynnrmc's Avatar pronounced (day-lynn)
Awesome! I bet you'll get tons of ideas there!

Some I've come up with since then, just themes really and not specific set ups -

3 Musketeers (you could do mice, or just coats and swords)

Huey Duey and Louie (remember the ducks??)

3 little pigs

What about nursery rhymes with 3 characters? Winken, Blinken and Nod (sleepy pics) comes to mind.

You better share these when they come in. LOL

Much thanks to Alethia for my beautiful siggie and tags!!
November 7th, 2011, 07:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks, I will definitely share the link when they come in. They go on Thursday this week for pics.

IVF #1 - Apr 08 = BFN
IVF #2 - Nov 18
November 7th, 2011, 11:07 AM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Can't wait to see the pics. You always have the best pics of the boys.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

November 7th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celry View Post
Can't wait to see the pics. You always have the best pics of the boys.
Thanks! I think they would be ready to share sometime in early December. She's super busy, so it takes several weeks to get them back.

IVF #1 - Apr 08 = BFN
IVF #2 - Nov 18

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search